Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Pikachitu

This forum is too unstable

Well, everyone knows that this forum was down about... about.... (if someone can tell me how many days this was down ill put it here //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue)
its pretty unstable and i want to know why it goes down?

Last edited by Pikatchitu (Sep 18 2012 9:09:31 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Saintcool

Re: This forum is too unstable

It went down because of spam bots.

#3 Before February 2015

TheRealGtaa

But Cyclone fixed it for us guys so be happy //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#4 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

I love how even when I post a full explanation for downtime people simply choose not to read it and complain regardless //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#5 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

The forums were unstable only during that time period (From what I can tell), and it was all due to the single issue of spambots being spammy. The forums as a whole are actually quite stable, there's nothing to worry about in terms of average operation.

Although my main man homie acquaintance, Cyclone, will have to give you the final word on that.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#6 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

I've actually manually deleted upwards of 200 forums so far, table by table, after carefully examining the forum's contents. Still going so over the next few weeks you should still be noticing speed increases.

#7 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

Cyclone wrote:

I've actually manually deleted upwards of 200 forums so far, table by table, after carefully examining the forum's contents. Still going so over the next few weeks you should still be noticing speed increases.

Jesus man take a break, you've done a ton so far.
and play Just cause 2....

#8 Before February 2015

Jabatheblob1

cyclone we love you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink did anyone else help you with cleaning fourms? and why did you switch the thing to accedently let spam bots able to spam

If you would like me to make a bot for you, go here.

#9 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Jabatheblob1 wrote:

cyclone we love you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink did anyone else help you with cleaning fourms? and why did you switch the thing to accedently let spam bots able to spam

"In an attempt to better monetize the site."

signature.png
*u stinky*

#10 Before February 2015

Luduk

Cyclone you supper!!!!! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#11 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Luduk wrote:

Cyclone you supper!!!!! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

He's your supper? Are you gonna eat him then?

#12 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

Jabatheblob1 wrote:

Did it all by mahself. Literally hours and hours of work lol

#13 Before February 2015

gregregreg
Website

Cyclone wrote:
Jabatheblob1 wrote:

Did it all by mahself. Literally hours and hours of work lol

You, sir, deserve a +rep. And a virtual cookie. And applause. *claps hands rapidly, gives virtual cookie, and gives +rep.*

Signature last updated 7 Feb 2020 2:08 AM PST (-8 UTC)

Basically inactive but I'll come in sometimes and yeah who the funk am I kidding I don't visit here anymore. check out my totally legit avi tho I made it when I was like 14
Best of luck to you all in your lives. Thanks for all the good times.

~greg³

#14 Before February 2015

Luduk

guys i was mean super not supper Lol https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#15 Before February 2015

Zakleo

Cyclone you are amazing.

#16 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

Cyclone wrote:

Luckily, You did not delete ours. I really hated that the forum is down, but thanks finally for bringing this forum back! EZUli.png

#17 Before February 2015

Dozer789

Thanks you so much Cyclone, having hte forums up really helped me.

Pikachitu142391793543497

Board footer