Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

I got a great saved world...

...and I have no clue what to do with it. Any ideas? And if so wanna build it with me? If so, join me here: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWd6sSRWPna0I and since I don't have chat yet join me at: http://tinychat.com/kingpooultra so we can talk, now if the pass isn't cleared it should be 1234 to get in the tinychat! Join as you please, and I need ideas!

#2 Before February 2015

procsesor

Re: I got a great saved world...

"100 Minis Magnified!" Ok: First You make 100 or so of minis, then you make a Magnifying glass that has magnified blocks and minis, with regular sized invisible non-regular minis inside the magnifier. Oh, and if you do pic this idea, can i help?
-Hq Crew Proud Founder, Procsesor

#3 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

it ok me and wolf are gonna make a spaceship level

#4 Before February 2015

Oturan

You should make aliens vs giant tarantulas //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile in space

#5 Before February 2015

Muftwin

donuts being magnitized

#6 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

lol, the plan is to make a space wars map, its looking good for now //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink any help will still be nice

#7 Before February 2015

Oturan

Aww then I will make alien vs giant tarantulas vs dragons myself //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile Hope it turns out well :3

#8 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

ok! good luck with that //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

plat aka kingpooultra1423765377196055

Board footer