Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Donate!

pls donate


#1126 2019-01-01 01:54:23

Pingohits
Banned
From: aids lizard
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 7,591

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

some man wrote:

Pingohits: I can safely say I have no idea who you are or where you stand in the community because everything you do always seems to be under at least one layer of irony. Is that something you want?

you bet your bottom dollar //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool


791mAP8.png

Offline

Wooted by: (3)

#1127 2019-01-01 06:52:37

Joeyc
Guest

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

I do love this game very much, but there's always one thing I can go on after another with this game. I wanted to start a brand new year with something I probably don't wanna continue getting attached to, I actually wanna continue doing successful instead of wasting my time on this game. I'm actually planning to continue with graphics. Maybe get better at drawing in general. It's actually something I wanted to do since I was young, I don't think playing this game will help myself really. I also get really tired from this game and end up spending too much of my time. This was actually one of my New Years resolutions, yeah. I just wanna say this game has nothing wrong with itself, but it's causing a problem from me doing something that has been a future dream. I wanna be productive, I wanna do things, I don't wanna sit at my computer, unless it's going to be something more or less, useful. I think I finally realized that and it's probably for the best. Happy New Year

#1128 2019-01-01 08:45:06

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Wilted
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 4,558

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Joeyc wrote:

I do love this game very much, but there's always one thing I can go on after another with this game. I wanted to start a brand new year with something I probably don't wanna continue getting attached to, I actually wanna continue doing successful instead of wasting my time on this game. I'm actually planning to continue with graphics. Maybe get better at drawing in general. It's actually something I wanted to do since I was young, I don't think playing this game will help myself really. I also get really tired from this game and end up spending too much of my time. This was actually one of my New Years resolutions, yeah. I just wanna say this game has nothing wrong with itself, but it's causing a problem from me doing something that has been a future dream. I wanna be productive, I wanna do things, I don't wanna sit at my computer, unless it's going to be something more or less, useful. I think I finally realized that and it's probably for the best. Happy New Year

Be safe, and good luck in all of your future endeavours.


unknown.png
(Click to see my graphics topic)

Offline

Wooted by: (3)

#1129 2019-01-02 03:27:44

Loganyoshi
Member
From: I am everywhere and everything
Joined: 2015-05-25
Posts: 261

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Joeyc wrote:

I do love this game very much, but there's always one thing I can go on after another with this game. I wanted to start a brand new year with something I probably don't wanna continue getting attached to, I actually wanna continue doing successful instead of wasting my time on this game. I'm actually planning to continue with graphics. Maybe get better at drawing in general. It's actually something I wanted to do since I was young, I don't think playing this game will help myself really. I also get really tired from this game and end up spending too much of my time. This was actually one of my New Years resolutions, yeah. I just wanna say this game has nothing wrong with itself, but it's causing a problem from me doing something that has been a future dream. I wanna be productive, I wanna do things, I don't wanna sit at my computer, unless it's going to be something more or less, useful. I think I finally realized that and it's probably for the best. Happy New Year

Oh god this hit me hard, considering you're like one of my greatest friends on EE. I'm happy you made this hard decision though, and that you're taking a step forward in life to become someone you want to be. I'm not sure how much longer I'll be on EE.

Offline

Wooted by:

PTU

#1130 2019-01-04 11:06:03

Abronath
Member
From: Probably a world...
Joined: 2019-01-04
Posts: 15

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Hi i'm a ghost


A Server dedicated RP's, RPG's both in and out of EE.
embed.png?style=banner2latest?cb=2019062608482318?cb=20190716073048

Offline

#1131 2019-01-06 22:33:48

KarimPie
Member
Joined: 2019-01-06
Posts: 9

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Hello, my name is Karim, but my in game name is TheWeirdMen. I've been playing since 2011, or also since I was in 7th grade. I'm now currently a freshmen in college! I took a couple of years off from EE and have gotten back into a while back! Feel free to say hi to me if you see me in game!

Offline

#1132 2019-01-06 22:48:32

MWstudios
Member
From: World 4-2
Joined: 2018-04-06
Posts: 1,331

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

KarimPie wrote:

Hello, my name is Karim, but my in game name is TheWeirdMen. I've been playing since 2011, or also since I was in 7th grade. I'm now currently a freshmen in college! I took a couple of years off from EE and have gotten back into a while back! Feel free to say hi to me if you see me in game!

Do you have beta? You can reserve your name in EEU if you do


Time before becoming a Member - Leaderboard
1. Whirl - 9 months
2. KirbyKareem - 8 months
3. pwnzor - 2.4 months
4. MWstudios - 2 months
5. ILikeTofuuJoe - 1.5 months
giphy.gif Piskel is the best GIF maker I've seen
HG's signature for me - Anatoly's signature for me
The Mashed Potatoes Song - The longest post on EE forums - Play my Minesweeper

Offline

#1133 2019-01-06 22:52:54

mikelolsuperman
Member
From: North Korea
Joined: 2016-06-26
Posts: 1,681
Website

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

MWstudios wrote:
KarimPie wrote:

Hello, my name is Karim, but my in game name is TheWeirdMen. I've been playing since 2011, or also since I was in 7th grade. I'm now currently a freshmen in college! I took a couple of years off from EE and have gotten back into a while back! Feel free to say hi to me if you see me in game!

Do you have beta? You can reserve your name in EEU if you do

You can? Does it do it automatically when you opt-in?


Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

Offline

#1134 2019-01-07 15:11:19, last edited by MWstudios (2019-01-07 15:11:57)

MWstudios
Member
From: World 4-2
Joined: 2018-04-06
Posts: 1,331

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

mikelolsuperman wrote:
MWstudios wrote:
KarimPie wrote:

Hello, my name is Karim, but my in game name is TheWeirdMen. I've been playing since 2011, or also since I was in 7th grade. I'm now currently a freshmen in college! I took a couple of years off from EE and have gotten back into a while back! Feel free to say hi to me if you see me in game!

Do you have beta? You can reserve your name in EEU if you do

You can? Does it do it automatically when you opt-in?

GtcqRxP.png
I think it was written on the dialog window when I clicked it
and yes, it's even said in the text


Time before becoming a Member - Leaderboard
1. Whirl - 9 months
2. KirbyKareem - 8 months
3. pwnzor - 2.4 months
4. MWstudios - 2 months
5. ILikeTofuuJoe - 1.5 months
giphy.gif Piskel is the best GIF maker I've seen
HG's signature for me - Anatoly's signature for me
The Mashed Potatoes Song - The longest post on EE forums - Play my Minesweeper

Offline

#1135 2019-01-07 15:46:26

mikelolsuperman
Member
From: North Korea
Joined: 2016-06-26
Posts: 1,681
Website

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

MWstudios wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:
MWstudios wrote:
KarimPie wrote:

Hello, my name is Karim, but my in game name is TheWeirdMen. I've been playing since 2011, or also since I was in 7th grade. I'm now currently a freshmen in college! I took a couple of years off from EE and have gotten back into a while back! Feel free to say hi to me if you see me in game!

Do you have beta? You can reserve your name in EEU if you do

You can? Does it do it automatically when you opt-in?

https://imgur.com/GtcqRxP.png
I think it was written on the dialog window when I clicked it
and yes, it's even said in the text

Oh bruh I'm blind. Or I forgot, probably all 3


Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

Offline

#1136 2019-01-16 01:41:47

noob
Member
Joined: 2018-10-05
Posts: 9

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

hi so i'm noob. ee account since 2010. i remember when you used to have to buy specific low gravity worlds to have low gravity. and when getting red ninja was a thing. some weird move where you stay in a box of arrows going in circles.

how long until i can post images on the forum as a new forum user?

Offline

#1137 2019-01-16 03:28:29

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
From: canada
Joined: 2015-08-15
Posts: 3,335
Website

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

until an admin manually approves your account.

also, hi.


suddenly random sig change

Offline

Wooted by:

#1138 2019-01-16 03:47:39

Different55
Forum Admin
Joined: 2015-02-07
Posts: 16,082

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

noob wrote:

hi so i'm noob. ee account since 2010. i remember when you used to have to buy specific low gravity worlds to have low gravity. and when getting red ninja was a thing. some weird move where you stay in a box of arrows going in circles.

how long until i can post images on the forum as a new forum user?

What Slabdrill said, which is right now.


"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Offline

#1139 2019-01-16 14:36:40

MWstudios
Member
From: World 4-2
Joined: 2018-04-06
Posts: 1,331

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

noob wrote:

hi so i'm noob. ee account since 2010. i remember when you used to have to buy specific low gravity worlds to have low gravity. and when getting red ninja was a thing. some weird move where you stay in a box of arrows going in circles.

how long until i can post images on the forum as a new forum user?

oh you're that guy who got a magic brick in Pokemon Red
hi


Time before becoming a Member - Leaderboard
1. Whirl - 9 months
2. KirbyKareem - 8 months
3. pwnzor - 2.4 months
4. MWstudios - 2 months
5. ILikeTofuuJoe - 1.5 months
giphy.gif Piskel is the best GIF maker I've seen
HG's signature for me - Anatoly's signature for me
The Mashed Potatoes Song - The longest post on EE forums - Play my Minesweeper

Offline

#1140 2019-01-24 21:10:06, last edited by Nebula (2019-01-24 22:48:00)

Nebula
Member
From: Minderia Forum
Joined: 2018-04-25
Posts: 4,822
Website

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

I don't want to belong in EE community anymore therefore, I am leaving it, and the forums too. Bye.


Youtube Twitter
nebulapersonal.gif
Kudos to Raphe9000, Zoey2070, Filip2005, Nikko99 & HG

Offline

#1141 2019-01-24 21:55:12

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Wilted
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 4,558

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Whirl wrote:

I don't want to belong in EE community anymore therefore, I am leaving it, and the forums too. Bye.

And, I messaged diff already to delete my forum account.

see you later alligator


unknown.png
(Click to see my graphics topic)

Offline

#1142 2019-01-24 22:47:48

Nebula
Member
From: Minderia Forum
Joined: 2018-04-25
Posts: 4,822
Website

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Crybaby wrote:
Whirl wrote:

I don't want to belong in EE community anymore therefore, I am leaving it, and the forums too. Bye.

And, I messaged diff already to delete my forum account.

see you later alligator

why, I can just be space cowboy, you know


Youtube Twitter
nebulapersonal.gif
Kudos to Raphe9000, Zoey2070, Filip2005, Nikko99 & HG

Offline

#1143 2019-01-25 03:29:11

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 8,436

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Whirl wrote:
Crybaby wrote:
Whirl wrote:

I don't want to belong in EE community anymore therefore, I am leaving it, and the forums too. Bye.

And, I messaged diff already to delete my forum account.

see you later alligator

why, I can just be space cowboy, you know

oh welcome back
1 hour and 37 minutes, not much tbh


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos













like.php?tid=46047&pid=754703

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#1144 2019-01-25 11:47:36

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 2,224

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Whirl wrote:

I don't want to belong in EE community anymore therefore, I am leaving it, and the forums too. Bye.

Good night, sweet prince.

Offline

#1145 2019-01-25 12:01:32

Nebula
Member
From: Minderia Forum
Joined: 2018-04-25
Posts: 4,822
Website

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

TaskManager wrote:
Whirl wrote:
Crybaby wrote:
Whirl wrote:

I don't want to belong in EE community anymore therefore, I am leaving it, and the forums too. Bye.

And, I messaged diff already to delete my forum account.

see you later alligator

why, I can just be space cowboy, you know

oh welcome back
1 hour and 37 minutes, not much tbh

why, I besides to leave community I don't want to get interested to EE anymore


Youtube Twitter
nebulapersonal.gif
Kudos to Raphe9000, Zoey2070, Filip2005, Nikko99 & HG

Offline

#1146 2019-01-28 01:42:06

Creature
Member
From: The Dark Web
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 9,658

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Hey guys

What did I miss?


This is a false statement.

Offline

#1147 2019-01-28 02:06:47

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 8,436

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Creature wrote:

Hey guys

What did I miss?

a lot of drama


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos













like.php?tid=46047&pid=754703

Offline

Wooted by:

#1148 2019-01-28 02:08:34

Creature
Member
From: The Dark Web
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 9,658

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

TaskManager wrote:
Creature wrote:

Hey guys

What did I miss?

a lot of drama

This forum never disappointed me.


This is a false statement.

Offline

Wooted by:

#1149 2019-01-28 03:07:26

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Wilted
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 4,558

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Creature wrote:

Hey guys

What did I miss?

Welcome back!


unknown.png
(Click to see my graphics topic)

Offline

Wooted by:

#1150 2019-01-28 22:06:25

Zumza
Member
From: root
Joined: 2015-02-17
Posts: 4,506

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Creature wrote:

Hey guys

What did I miss?

You have no idea how happy I am that you're back.


Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

Offline

Yoshi20181572039219765789

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1574123684.0911 - Generated in 0.080 seconds, 10 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.79 MiB (Peak: 2.09 MiB) ]