Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Re: Forum Games » Lynch Hummerz mafia » 2017-07-30 00:32:55

maxi123 wrote:

i claim jester lynch me instead

ok
!lynch maxi123

#2 Re: Forum Discussion » GOOD ban reason » 2017-07-29 23:18:33

so bimps got banned again and asked me to post this for him
FoSbG1M.png
wh

#3 Re: Forum Discussion » GOOD ban reason » 2017-07-29 22:21:31

Devlin wrote:
Whirl wrote:
Bimps wrote:

ok but stop complaining about your warnings idgaf. literally look at the reason. what does it even mean

that mean you should not just post "i agree", just woot the post above if you agree with it.

i agree

i agree
inb4 hummerz6 ban hammerzs everyone

#4 Re: Game Suggestions » Gravity Doors [Inspired by Different55] » 2017-07-29 16:55:01

that's exactly what we need right now
no we don't

#5 Re: Forum Discussion » tfw » 2017-07-28 23:44:56

Latif wrote:

I think highlight would be nice yes.

[highlight=color]this text is highlighted![/highlight]

like this?
[ins] tag

#6 Re: Forum Discussion » An Apology for Account Fraud » 2017-07-27 17:48:35

AnatolyEE wrote:

Hello! Jesus here! You are forgiven!

EDIT: Impersonation! Ban him!

what

#10 Re: Forum Games » Test thread pelase ignore » 2017-07-22 19:34:32

ok
oh no i didnt ignore it
i lost the game

#13 Re: Game Suggestions » update ee » 2017-07-20 16:33:50

but ee died
didnt it

inb4 mrshoe nvd vacation part 2

#14 Re: Forum Discussion » Official Intro/Outro Thread » 2017-07-20 16:23:48

Raphe9000 wrote:

Hi I'm back.

If the game is going to die I might as play it while it still has some life in it.

don't

the sun ee is a deadly lazer

#15 Re: Forum Games » 1,000 Ways to Get Banned » 2017-07-19 21:49:10

733. <snip>

Last edited by hummerz5 (2017-07-19 22:49:10)

#19 Re: Game Discussion » Phinarose. » 2017-07-17 17:30:03

XxAtillaxX wrote:
Octapousse wrote:

What do you say about the person who called me her boyfriend and talked a lot of trash? I allready talked with you about that.

Octapousse wrote:

someone calls trash about someone and that isn't against the rules but when someone creates a joke world that doesnt really harm anyone it's against the rules?
explain

Oh my, how horrible you were mistreated, that's extremely violent and should be considered the epitome of harassment. How dare anyone say anything even remotely as horrendous and offensive as that. I couldn't think of anything worse in the world to be called on a smiley face game. If I were you I'd call the police and perhaps the FBI because that sounds extremely close to a death threat, you never know they might come up to you in person and make a joke like "you're my boyfriend" or "talk trash" like that.

you still didnt reply to my question, then why was drstereos world so bad that it had to be cleared?
it didnt really harm anyone. if mysterion didnt like it, he could just leave

#20 Re: Game Discussion » Phinarose. » 2017-07-17 17:23:20

XxAtillaxX wrote:
Octapousse wrote:

Throwback when I asked phina to ban someone for calling me her boyfriend and spreading trash.

That isn't against the rules. Not everyone is easily offended like you, get a safe space

------------------------

XxAtillaxX wrote:
Octapousse wrote:

What about abusing her powers?

What about "violencing" DRSTEREOS?

Dont say "DRSTEREOS' fault" because phina could peaceful ask drstereos to clear the world or simple deleting some things, phina didnt like.

It isn't an abuse of power to clear a world for containing imagery against the rules.

someone calls trash about someone and that isn't against the rules but when someone creates a joke world that doesnt really harm anyone it's against the rules?
explain

#21 Re: Game Discussion » Phinarose. » 2017-07-17 17:14:01

phinarose wrote:

I would unban him

XDDDDDDD!!!11!
tbh i spammed these worlds again only bcs you /clear /saved worlds for no real reason.

phinarose wrote:

the whole DRSTEREOS thing, I went into a world he had yesterday because he had some signs up in his world telling a story that was basically harassing a couple of EE players.

""""harassing"""" lol
if mysteryonion mysterion doesnt like it why cant he just ignore it
good thing i saved the level to eeditor before you cleared it LOL

see this is why ee is dying
ee staff is banning ppl and /clear /saving ppl worlds
how do you want to keep this game alive

#22 Re: Game Discussion » To the ppl who said "EE never gets over 1k players online". » 2017-07-17 15:43:26

Octapousse wrote:

if he wouldnt spam open worlds

ok
i will spam closed worlds then

#23 Re: Game Discussion » Ownership of EE » 2017-07-17 02:08:32

0176 wrote:

I haven't visited this place in like years

What happened to the entire Steam integration thingie?

ee is dead

there is no hope
there is nothing

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1656169523.3126 - Generated in 0.086 seconds, 9 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.66 MiB (Peak: 1.95 MiB) ]