Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 39 GAME OVER [MAFIA WIN] » 2020-01-11 03:08:14

He might be just joking tho.
Don't need to be too serious on that.
I don't care about roleclaiming - it doesn't have to be true.

#3 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 39 GAME OVER [MAFIA WIN] » 2020-01-07 14:16:39

Hi I claim VT
If you use colors make sure that it's friendly to a colorblind boy

#6 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 39 sign up thread. » 2020-01-06 13:52:25

alrighty stop raging loli lol
I am quite sure that it aren't that bad

#8 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 38 - The Twelve Days of Christmas [Game Thread | Town Win!] » 2020-01-04 13:42:43

leaving a post so that I won't get policy lynched for inactivity

#10 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 38 - The Twelve Days of Christmas [Game Thread | Town Win!] » 2019-12-28 10:00:42

AllenCaspe9510 wrote:
HugoTse wrote:

I think Allen is just plain dumb lol.
Roleclaiming D1-2 is really not a smart move. You are telling the mafia who to kill first.
We should've do this later in like D5 or something. Roleclaiming early ONLY benefits the mafia.

Pointless, D5 is too long for role claim, but for days 1 and 2, is the perfect exact time where we should role claim and I have reason, (Below)

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Peace did not claim Santa, you misunderstood what was he saying

Then what's this?

Peace wrote:

I claim santa don't you see?

--------------

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

If you say roleclaiming now benefits the town, can you give us reasons? Because right now I cannot see a way that roleclaiming benefits town.

Yes, we can know who's role is who's
know what roles are currently in the game
The last ones who didn't claim will get lynched
Makes this game easy, and town knows who to choose because they role claimed
Players will be easily recognised

Now if someone trys to lie, or counter claim. Simply lynch them or make them kill someone, or do action on this player so that we can confirm that its a real claim.
Ofc, mafia is very sneaky and tredgy on claims. That's why you have to rly on me because I'm the who knows what you should all do and you guys aren't

Of course, it makes the game for MAFIA.
If you ask people to claim, no one will claim their roles.
Claiming is straight up stupid, as you literally told mafia your identity.
I'm pretty sure that if you came from nowhere and suddenly ask people you roleclaim, people will suspect you as mafia.

#11 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 38 - The Twelve Days of Christmas [Game Thread | Town Win!] » 2019-12-28 07:31:46

I think Allen is just plain dumb lol.
Roleclaiming D1-2 is really not a smart move. You are telling the mafia who to kill first.
We should've do this later in like D5 or something. Roleclaiming early ONLY benefits the mafia.

#12 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 38 - The Twelve Days of Christmas [Game Thread | Town Win!] » 2019-12-28 05:51:13

I'm pretty sure that I'm a townie until someone else dies.

#13 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 38 - The Twelve Days of Christmas [Game Thread | Town Win!] » 2019-12-23 16:14:55

!endday
does this command exist?
I probably won't lynch first day unless required.

#15 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 38 - The Twelve Days of Christmas [Game Thread | Town Win!] » 2019-12-22 13:15:37

Leaving a post so that no one will try to lynch me for inactivity

#18 Re: Game Discussion » The problem with "Read The Description" by nattasan » 2019-04-26 08:32:24

Well I have an announcement about the puzzle 3.
The last Half of it is impossible.
The first half is a switch puzzle which going to a portal would turn on 3 switches.
The last half is basically the same as puzzle 1 and 2 which you need to find a code.
Also, Puzzle 2 is literally not related to mathematics.

From a guy who has beaten puzzle 1 and 2.

#19 Re: Game Discussion » The problem with "Read The Description" by nattasan » 2019-04-26 06:59:45

Well Natta did NEVER change the code for the first one.
If you are confused, try to find out the code yourself.

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1593775845.9591 - Generated in 0.032 seconds, 10 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.28 MiB (Peak: 1.4 MiB) ]