Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Re: Game Discussion » everybodyedits.com HTTP certificate expired » 2024-01-09 23:07:06

i remembered that just the all time, i played http from another browser that im not sure cuz it's not peak and my memories, WHY ARE YOU THE **** WITH HTTP??????????????

#2 Re: Off Topic Discussion » EE Minecraft Server » 2023-11-13 02:31:23

bedrock????????????????????????????????????????????

#3 Re: Off Topic Discussion » .° Super Mario Bros. Movie ~\~ » 2023-09-05 00:13:15

Tomahawk wrote:

^ at this point do we ban spambots or let them simulate forum activity

Woah did you banned him?? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#7 Game Suggestions » .° EE From RQ Studio ~\~ » 2023-06-23 09:38:37

Victoria
Replies: 1

Hi everybody! Here's another overall report on how things are going with Everybody Edits.

However, I've made some corrections and updates to the follow-up project called Everybody Edits: Platform World because using GGRiD owns name Everybody Edits! may occasionally be confusing or stupid.

Oh yeah, I strongly dislike Xenonetix, Satanya, and Zoey2070 because they are deceiving me, and I'm not pleased with it.

Staff Changes

Chris Kay has been a valuable addition to our development team, contributing with his expertise in C# and C++ programming. He has been doing an excellent job working on the Server Rework and Shop, handling various in-game programming tasks.

Lorrayne is currently working on creating smileys, blocks, and other elements. It's important and necessary because these additions enhance the overall user experience. However, it's crucial to ensure accuracy and precision in creating these cool assets, particularly when it comes to assisting with SVG and Pixel designs. The goal is to make them look incredibly impressive and visually appealing.

Yan Joshua has been working diligently to establish a developer theme team focused on creating plugins and themes for assets. Their work shares similarities with Everybody Edits Universe, but what sets them apart is the incorporation of HTML and CSS combined with C++ in the lobby-themed design. The result is an exceptionally cool and unique approach. However, it seems that the project is currently lacking a logo change; it is still in the testing phase.

image.png

Additionally, the profile bar featuring energy and stardust, along with a gem and shop, as well as themed settings and log out buttons, provides a user-friendly and intuitive experience.

image.png

Staff That Will Not Be Staying

1RqMi decided to step away from programming and focus on creating a themed forum. However, Yan Joshua will take on the task of developing a theme with forum containers and pages. That sounds like a good plan.

Thanks 1RqMi, for initially creating the basic dark theme!
Screenshot_8.png

#8 Re: Game Discussion » Everybody Edits Rewritten | MULTIPLAYER IN 2024 » 2023-06-21 19:15:13

capasha wrote:

There is a new release 1.5.4

Fixes:

*Diamond smiley was found in smiley menu.
*Gold membership didn’t work because no block information.
*Cake didn’t work because no block information.
*Hologram didn’t work because no block information.
*Diamond didn’t work because no block information.
*Drums, Piano and Guitar didn’t work because they was solid.

This release only affect the client.

Download: https://github.com/EERewritten/Releases … .1.5.4.swf

In the future. I will not continue to use the forum to release versions. Maybe Rivelka will do this instead.
The releases, bug reporting and all fun can be found at our Discord server, which is here: https://discord.gg/JaPmVUXXC4

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

#9 Re: Game Discussion » Everybody Edits Rewritten | MULTIPLAYER IN 2024 » 2023-06-11 16:06:00

don't care if u understand or not(u'll just get screwed) //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#11 Re: Game Discussion » Everybody Edits Rewritten | MULTIPLAYER IN 2024 » 2023-06-11 12:07:37

Rivelka wrote:

Here's a link for those, who want to join our discord server! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

https://discord.gg/JaPmVUXXC4

the things u program that i havent programmed are the ee in-game bc i didn't like it(i don't enjoy programming much) just lack the motivation for it however, i do enjoy other things, like taking courses lol
image.png
you can see my Github's pfp

#12 Re: Game Discussion » .° This is my OC [NEW UPDATE: KENNY] ~\~ » 2023-06-07 20:40:58

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/b/b5/148_devil_skull ─ Character #002

In Japanese, his name is romanized as Ken'nu, and was born in the world of Everybody Edits a long time ago and has been present there ever since. Remarkably, his nickname is Kenny, a demon emoji with a skull.

V57FoLg.png

Kenny is portrayed as a non-human character resembling an Emoji. He possesses remarkable physical attributes, standing at a height of 3.52 cm and weighing 120 kg. With his power level reaching an astonishing 9.33 billion kg and his punch fire power reaching 8 million, he solidifies his status as a true power in the universe. Kenny's age exceeds 260+ million years, as he originates from another universe as well.

Kenny possesses great strength and agility, and despite his unassuming appearance, he is capable of defeating opponents with his exceptional skills, just like Zumza. He specializes in fire-based combat techniques, unleashing powerful and devastating flames. Additionally, he possesses a unique black tattoo magic on his arm, enhancing his abilities. One of his signature moves is the Smash-type fire punch, which delivers an incredibly powerful blow. Here is an example gif showcasing his impressive skills:

Kenny's fire punch is as powerful as Luffy's punch.
esu6cd.gif

He is not a bad or villainous person, so Zumza has been best friends with Kenny for years, always fighting, training, and facing powerful opponents together. Despite encountering many defeats, they maintain their strong friendship.

Here are a few of Kenny's skills:

  • Skull Smash (Sukarusumasshu): A powerful punch imbued with fire.

  • Skull Heart Smash (Sukaruhātosumasshu): Kenny's body rapidly moves to deliver two powerful punches, capable of stopping an opponent in their tracks.

  • Skull Jet Smash (Sukarujettosumasshu): A fiery kick aimed at the head or body of the opponent, similar to the Skull Smash technique.

  • Skull Hell (Sukaruheru): Kenny breathes fire from his mouth, engulfing the target in flames reminiscent of a dragon's breath.

No translations for the three languages are available at the moment. I will edit the post and provide them soon.

#13 Re: Game Discussion » .° This is my OC [NEW UPDATE: KENNY] ~\~ » 2023-06-07 20:39:36

╭─── 平 🌹 Did you understand the explanation above about the fictional character names created by Yan Joshua? Here are the characters from the artist:

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/b/b4/141_sleepy ─ Character #001

In Japanese, his name is romanized as Zumuza, and was born in the world of Everybody Edits a long time ago and has been present there ever since. Remarkably, his nickname is Zumza, a sleeping emoji with a hat.

TvNFnWZ.png21bAwMl.png

Zumza is portrayed as a non-human character resembling an Emoji. He possesses remarkable physical attributes, standing at a height of 3.46 cm and weighing 114 kg. With his power level reaching an astonishing 7.5 billion kg, he solidifies his status as a true power in the universe. Zumza's age exceeds 260+ million years, as he originates from another universe.

Zumza possesses great strength and agility, and despite his unassuming appearance, he is capable of defeating opponents with his exceptional skills. He has a unique power in his left eye known as the Pain symbol, which allows him to sense the presence of other entities. In addition, Zumza has mastered various advanced fighting techniques, including agile dodging and powerful offensive moves, making him a formidable adversary.

Furthermore, Zumza possesses an ultimate transformation known as the Super Pain Mode, romanized as Mōdosūpāpein. In this state, his true identity becomes known to those who encounter him.

In this universe, emojis possess extraordinary abilities and can exist for extended periods. While emojis are commonly used to enhance communication and express emotions, in the world of Everybody Edits, they take on a more substantial form and have their own lives and experiences. Thus, Zumza, being an emoji in this universe, has lived for millions of years, defying the limitations of a typical emoji's lifespan.

And click on the translations of the three languages:

❱❱❱ Official Japanese
❱❱❱ Portuguese
❱❱❱ Spanish

#14 Game Discussion » .° This is my OC [NEW UPDATE: KENNY] ~\~ » 2023-06-07 20:39:13

Victoria
Replies: 2

╭─── 平 🎋 My Original Characters from Everybody Edits (Known in EE!)

Zumza is a fictional character created by Yan Joshua for Everybody Edits. He is an original character with a unique design and set of characteristics. While Zumza may not be widely recognized outside of the Everybody Edits community, he has gained popularity and acclaim within the game's community.

Additionally, Yan Joshua is involved in an animation project through his own studio called "RQ Studio". While RQ Studio does not exclusively focus on traditional Japanese anime, it draws inspiration from contemporary anime series and movies. The primary objective of RQ Studio is to create captivating and original content. There are also plans to explore manga and anime adaptations in the future.

There are three translations available so you can understand it, whether you speak English or not, you can click to try them! Portuguese and Spanish have been translated, and this one is in Japanese, officially written.

❱❱❱ Official Japanese
❱❱❱ Portuguese
❱❱❱ Spanish

#15 Re: Worlds » My EEU Worlds » 2023-04-07 01:46:51

Joeyjoey65 wrote:

i have no clue when EEU will go down. here is all of my worlds/collabs with Xeviax, and friends

Title: EEU Tutorial #1

https://media.discordapp.net/attachment … nknown.png

Difficulty: Easy

ID: 3G4atGR5H6eI

Created by JoeyC, Xeviax



Title: Secret Santa

https://media.discordapp.net/attachment … nknown.png

Difficulty: Easy

ID: CeaYaOmdOfEm

Created by JoeyC, to Talon



Title: It's Snowing

https://media.discordapp.net/attachment … nknown.png

Difficulty: Easy - Medium

ID: Q8V5wa8Yjvsz

Created by JoeyC, Xeviax



Title: Happy New Years EEU

https://media.discordapp.net/attachment … nknown.png

Difficulty: Easy - Medium

ID: 6CC7BrgRkVrg

Created by JoeyC, Xeviax, EE Community



Title: Waterfall Puzzle

https://media.discordapp.net/attachment … nknown.png

Difficulty: Easy - Medium

ID: fwFD0XBXRgyR

Created by JoeyC, Xeviax



Title: Portal Puzzle

https://media.discordapp.net/attachment … nknown.png

Difficulty: Medium

ID: yKVc5DLMqBDb

Created by JoeyC, Xeviax



Title: Space Puzzle

https://media.discordapp.net/attachment … nknown.png

Difficulty: Medium

ID: PqxcepdFyCgi

Created by JoeyC, Xeviax



Title: No Legs Puzzle

https://media.discordapp.net/attachment … Puzzle.JPG

Difficulty: Medium - Hard

ID: wx0f3oDP3F0S

Created by JoeyC, Xeviax



Title: Last Christmas

https://media.discordapp.net/attachment … nknown.png

Difficulty: Medium - Hard

ID: VJJje0dRwSDq

Created by Xeviax, JoeyC

Title: high jump trials

https://media.discordapp.net/attachment … nknown.png

Difficulty: Hard

ID: wNgMV7HYASqm

Created by JoeyC, TheEgglet, 2b55b5g

Title: Tjump Sanctum

https://media.discordapp.net/attachment … nknown.png

Difficulty: Extreme

ID: oJkhffjGjlDY

Created by JoeyC

other random projects

thank you EEU, will be missed. lol

This is my favourite

#16 Re: Game Discussion » EE Memes » 2023-03-05 22:29:09

Abiqi wrote:

I agree with Seb

789321691570212ffa8c1ba2ad0e8af3.jpg

#18 Re: Game Discussion » Revenge of SonyTV (FULL) » 2023-01-03 21:05:21

Jorc wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/DQRfPpK.png

Story of our god SonyTV



That time when SonyTV registered on the ee forums. And posting happy,pretty pictures. Then suddenly there is an evil person called Hummerz, that is trying to do a cruel job to ban someone without second chance. Sonytv feeling sad after he got banned, and counterattack in any posts, that is absolute correct that don't want to ruin EE, and guess what?

Hummerz banned sonytv, 1 month ban again.

SonyTV is raging and trying to kill Hummerz so hard.
http://i.imgur.com/0Q0GV0u.png
   That shocking time, when hummerz died. Sonytv got fans because he saved them from a cruel moderator! suddenly koya callin him in the pocket: u suck, gonna ban u tomorrow at 3:00 PM.
Fans want to declare a war with koya, sonytv started travel to the KoyaLand with fans. So there are many soldier group called Mirin Squads. And they started to fight with mirin squads. so the great fox sonytv found the hidespot of koya in the central tower. Sadly it's not much time to ban sonytv right away. Sonytv have greatest power called ''Sonic power'' for fast speed to tower! And more power called ''Beast mode'' to stronger. http://i.imgur.com/2ghOZGr.png
And started to fight with koya.
http://i.imgur.com/UnhtfD0.png
Sonytv thinks that he will become the greatest ee staff of all time. Who knows? Let's find out. He dodges every attack from Koya. And then brutally knockout from the koya's behind and then back is fatality injured.
Then koya died...
http://i.imgur.com/40TY9tC.png

In the EE's headquarters in Germany. EEJesse tell nvd that koya died. So he is shocked about that and hates sonytv so much. EEJesse moving to their office room, and crying every time. Remembers about past with koya. And then Commit suicide. NVD is in 100% rage mode and flyin to Sonytv's location to brutally kill him. But there's good news for sonytv. He have best team! 3 Captains: IntelTV,SamsungTV,AppleTV. They are quite strong! But they cant beat the king Sonytv combined. They hear something noisy from the sky. And Nvd landing to the ground. And fight them together.
http://i.imgur.com/n5GawoF.png
  Nvd says:
-You are the worst person, I have seen. Why did you kill my best moderator in EE... I WILL KILL YOU AWAY!!!!!!
-Ok, I deserve to become the greatest moderator in EE. -Says SonyTV

They start to fight together, but there is hidden helicopter. It's the Bruce TV! Reporter Jorc says:
-Oh my god, why are they fightin? Oh, I heard that SonyTV killed Koya. 3 unknown foxes are fightin around the NVD? That's strange. Oh my god. SonyTV with fastest sonic speed is stabbin NVD's heart. Oh noooo!! That's it...
http://i.imgur.com/atLgjoq.png
-And then 3 captains brutally killing him, ugh it's gross. GET OUT KIDS FROM DAT CHANNEL. IT'S FOR 18+!! -Jorc told kids from watching TV
-Ok, get out kids. We need fly to the Minecraft. -Parent called Greeny.

NVD died after that...
http://i.imgur.com/sO1AxYY.png

   So many fox army is celebratin around the world, for SonyTV killed 3 most important people in EE: Hummerz! Koya! And then NVD! So many ee players that isn't wearing fox smileys are afraid, and suddenly they are listeing to SonyTV right now.

  SonyTV told people in the TV broadcast:
-KIDDIES. WE THE WINNERS. WE WILL MAKE EE BEST GAME OF THE CENTURY! WE WILL FINISH UNITY! Oh. We finished it already, celebrate!
And becomes owner of ee, and king of New Zealand.
http://i.imgur.com/UAv2jHY.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

http://i.imgur.com/lziCaS8.png
Revenge of SonyTV 2

  That time after SonyTV becomes owner of EE,king of zealand. So he's moving to the balcony to appreciate fans about what did he done to unity,hummerz! and sonytv have a sentence to speak:
-To all the foxies and people! I will move out to Europe, Germany! And I will have a vacation here! So have a fun in New Zealand and EE!!!
Sonytv takes foxy bazooka,2 agents. And resting in here. In the night at germany. There's unexpectedly someone is at sonytv's mansion roof at germany. It's the DANIELCOOL1.
http://i.imgur.com/XIp5F9o.png
Of course, he have reasons to kill SonyTV. For admins's sake,thinks that sonytv is a traitor. So he moves to sonytv's bedroom, where sonytv is sleeping at. He tries to kill SonyTV, but daniel's foots making noisy at that room. Agents are running very fast. And shoots dangerous taser to daniel. Sadly Danielcool1's assassination failed. And ended in jail for 30 years for tried to kill king of new zealand,owner of ee.
http://i.imgur.com/QCeOH1C.png
So sonytv tried to ask him:
-Why are you trying to kill me?-Sonytv asks
-Youtube!! Guys!! SonyTV tries to cyberbully m... *Sonytv stoles phone from recording*
-Pls stop it. ur annoying. and hi im sonytv.-Sonytv talks

   EE's headquarters in Germany are very angry from SonyTV. They are working a plan and strategy to battle against SonyTV's army. After 1 week, they are done for a plan and strategy! So they are moving to justice court to talk about SonyTV's bad behave.
http://i.imgur.com/ZFp0Kcl.png
SonyTV appears to eating junk food at bench and watchin them and he's thinking: ''Wtf what are they doin during center of Berlin?! Thats stoopid''
Toop talks:
-Hello everyone from germany and ee. We are here because of SONYTV'S BEHAVE!! they are assaulting NVD,KOYA,HUMMERZ! Because sonytv doesnt care about them and killing them!!!-Toop talking so mad
-Ok prove it, Toop. I killing hummerz because hes doing unfairly on forums,koya called me: a suck,nvd flies to me and attack me for no reason. So shut up you motherf**ker.-SonyTV answers
-That doesn't mean, because you did wrong in forums. you didnt listeing to the rules like a lazy b*m *ss.-Payback Toop
-I did listen, but these posts made me uncontrollably crazy. Oh! How about that your members like processor,thanel,nvd and other admins are lazy to program for unity? That's a shame for you, shame shame!-SonyTV says the truth.
http://i.imgur.com/GYXRrf3.png
-Because they have a school,college or university, whatever.-Toop answers.
-That doesn't mean. They should quit that education and to do money for games.-SonyTV said the truth again.
-OK STOP YOU ARE MOST IRRITATING PERSON I HAVE SEEN. I WILL DECLARE WAR WITH YOU!-Toop is raging.

New zealand citizens are fighting with german people in center of berlin. And SonyTV calls australia Prime Minister for help. To battle with germany. So they starting a war!
http://i.imgur.com/b5ZE2uX.png
SonyTV the king,New zealand army and Australia army are coming to germany to fight. So they are fighting too long. There is Showpath that showing to SonyTV to fight! And showpath talks:
-Hey! You noob fox! Come with me, beginner!
And sonytv is running to showpath. And someone is doing an unknown power to kill SonyTV... It's TOOP! SonyTV don't have a time to dodge. because showpath is fighting with him!
http://i.imgur.com/xCG83L7.png
SonyTV says:
-Oh no...
http://i.imgur.com/Os8FRUk.png
Toop is happy that he got him! It's finally over!!! Australia army,new zealand army are retreating and losses! So they are sad, some of soldiers are killed...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

http://i.imgur.com/Y3zLx5m.png

Revenge of SonyTV 3: The revival

  That time when Toop is doing unknown power to kill SonyTV. But they didn't know that sonytv got saved by someone else. Who is it? We will know, so shut up. One fast alien take sonytv away from them, and it is doing unknown hand sign to make sonytv sleep. after many many hours, finally he is wakin up. he don't know what's goin on. King of mars,god of kk introduces to him:
http://i.imgur.com/gsJVeRt.png
-Did you save me?!-SonyTV asks.
-I didn't help you, noob fox. I take you here, because i want to know what's going on in the earth.-Jakub321 answers.
-FINE! I'll tell you about what's going on.
-Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah (after 10 mins)-SonyTV telling what's going on.
-You killed Koya?! Best person ever! Tbh, I said **** yourself to him. So he was unhappy about that, and almost taked me out to area 51.-Jakub321 telling the story.
-But pls can you train me enough to kill EE staffs... pls.-SonyTV begging.
-k, i need to do another job, come with me. just dont do anythin ok?-Jakub321 asks.
-Ok.-SonyTV responses.

So they move to a man called Mysterion, that got kidnapped by aliens.
http://i.imgur.com/WzzwojE.png
  Jakub321 said:
-He is german, so he want to have a power called Mr. Riddler. So that's pretty stupid. like hardcore batman fan.-telling about mysterion
-Ok so wut.
-Ok mysterion, why the hell are you trying to become german mr. Riddler?-Jakub321 asks.
-*No response from Mysterion*
-uhh jakub321. You tied a handband and then putting an apple inside. thats why he doesnt talk.-SonyTV telling about what's wrong
-Shut up, I am mastermind, not you stupid fox! Last time and i will call you **** yourself.-Jakub321 is angry

  So then, Jakub321 attempted to kill him with plasma gun. Suddenly Mysterion died with no pieces. Jakub321 told to SonyTV:
-Ok, lets train, listen to me. I won't help you for training,not even survive!-Jakub321 told sonytv important guide.
-NoooOoOoOoOOoooOOOo!!!!-SonyTV screaming.

AFTER MANY MANY WEEKS.

-Ok are you completed?-Jakub321 asks.
-Yes! I can possess my strongest power!-SonyTV answers.
-ok. then we will go to earth to kill germans as possible.-Jakub321 is ready

SonyTV,alien and jakub321 wears a futuristic space suit.
http://i.imgur.com/yrycN4c.png

-LETS READY!!!! GO!!!!!-random alien screaming

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

http://i.imgur.com/cgDhfIw.png

Revenge of SonyTV 4: Final Chapter

   They flying to the ground near to justice court. To those who flies to the ground are 40% aliens. Other aliens are 60% in UFO to shoot people.

KILLING

KILLING

KILLING

  So EE staffs found out that there is an alien attack in our country. they dont know the cause. There's space suit man, trying to invade EE's headquarters to kill all ee staffs. Toop ordering all ee staffs to kill all aliens outside. Toop is gonna fight him. Space suit man fastly punches toop's head strongly, Toop didn't made it, but there's unexpectedly moment, HE UNMASKES HIMSELF. Toop is shocked, and says:
-You... ARE ALIVE?! HOW CAN YOU JOIN ALIEN SQUAD!!-shocking toop.
-I won't answer what you asking. Because ur worst person ever since minecraft notch quit MC. So i'm gonna shoot you.-SonyTV talks.
http://i.imgur.com/jj7NX4h.png
And then SonyTV shoots him, but there's something horribly happening. SINCE WHEN TOOP IS TERMINATOR?!?!
http://i.imgur.com/78l4q6T.png
-What the?! When did you become terminator?!-SonyTV asks.
-I won't answer you, since you did.-Toop says.
-FINE! I WILL DO BRUTALLY TO YOU!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!-SonyTV raging.
And then he becomes ''Super SonyTV'' it's the 60% whole power of his!!
http://i.imgur.com/wR0vdG5.png
-I HATE,HATE,HATE YOU. YOU ARE WORST PERSON I HAVE SEEN, WHY DID YOU MAKE EE WORSE THAN BEFORE? BENJAMINSEN AND THEN RPGMASTER2000 DID ALL WHOLE THINGS TO EE!! SO YOU CAN BECOME L*SER?! WOW.
-whatever you say, cuz i don't care.

SonyTV continues to raging, and throws Toop to far far away from city. To the forest.
Toop's last words:
-God damn, r***rded fox.
And then SonyTV brutally killing Toop, breaks many bones,smack the head, and everything that Sony did.
http://i.imgur.com/Rn5njZ8.png
SonyTV is pretty tired,and walking to the city, so now is middle. But there's big footsteps's voice are louder and louder. Who might that be?
-Oh god d*mn hell no. That monster?! Wait, NOU?!?-SonyTV shocked.
http://i.imgur.com/R0vPiPO.png
-But how did he know? Oh maybe smelling? Well whatever, HEY YOU NOU! YOU ARE A BIG FAT PIG!-SonyTV shouting.
  Sadly Nou takes him and throws far away from that place.
-OW, it's hurts. So he knows my another power, huh? I should play MC instead of EE. It's pretty bad, I will use 80% of my whole power. *Transforms*
Nou running to SonyTV,sees transform of Sony. He is feeling strange after that and says:
-Where's the SONYTV?! WHERE IS HE!?-Nou asks.
-*Sony takes nou to the ground* It's me Sony. *PUNCHES*.-SonyTV answers.
-OOOW, I WONT FORGIVE YOU. YOU WILL GO TO H*LL!-Nou is very mad.
-ok.-SonyTV responses
http://i.imgur.com/Ua2IAgD.png
   Sonytv is still feeling tired. Walking to the city, and sees what's going on and says:
-Oh... Moderators? Ok. I will do my final power... 100% whole power of mine, max power... I will kill all that hates aliens,me,captain foxes...
Jakub321 sees and hears what he says:
-You god damn s*it, are you trying to die?! What a shame, noob fox.-Jakub is shocked.

-MY... FINAL... POWER!!!! CURSE OF TOMB!!! *collects powers from dead people* *Curse of tomb flies to the sky* OK YOU WILL BE DEAD!!
-oh noes! i need the date with Megalamb!-Phinarose says.

   The sky is suddenly red, it doesn't mean that it's afternoon. It means, that people are cursed for hatin sonytv,aliens,captain foxes. People are screaming, wow!
-So... It's finally... Over... I am god d*mn tired...
Jakub321 carries SonyTV to create a tomb of SonyTV, still something Sony want to tell the legendary last words:
http://i.imgur.com/KlnbG5V.png
-Please... Make BEE owner of ee... Gosha... Need to become an admin... Make Sonic great... Go tell Sega's creator Hajime Satomi to check my tomb... Thank you...-SonyTV tells and dies.
Jakub321 puts SonyTV to inside of tomb. And happily rest... So king of mars is crying because SonyTV was great guy for him...

SonyTV becomes angel and flying to Heaven, and meet Benjaminsen... And everything that he want to meet...
http://i.imgur.com/5nQSjh4.png
He is the greatest EE player of all time!

i laughed bro nice

#19 Re: Game Discussion » hey so i tried making a mod » 2022-12-31 01:48:08

i think that i deleted the message image from discord

#20 Re: Game Discussion » hey so i tried making a mod » 2022-12-31 01:47:37

theoldinese wrote:

this image does not show

what the ****

#22 Re: Game Discussion » Hints and leaks of unannounced content » 2022-12-18 22:48:10

GravityDonut wrote:
NoNK wrote:

woah, everybody edits in 3d? no way

thats just minecraft

can i play minecraft

#24 Re: Game Discussion » Everybody Edits Offline: Project M (1.1.1) [MERRY CHRISTMAS!] » 2022-11-21 01:25:13

Gosha wrote:

i kept scrolling at it kept going damn

all damns //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1717063114.2055 - Generated in 0.964 seconds, 10 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.78 MiB (Peak: 2.12 MiB) ]