Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Donate!

pls donate


#2 Re: Off Topic Discussion » Anyone else have dandrufft on thier screen » 2019-12-28 10:53:43

HELP! the volcano erupted! I might die from ash! everyone get your masks on!.

oh btw i have a question"is it snow or ash?"

#3 Re: Game Suggestions » gun in eeu » 2019-12-28 10:45:57

i remember video on yt abouts guns in ee? does that mean they will come back???

#4 Re: Forum Discussion » i just foudn otu how people are gtiing post numbers and link to posts » 2019-11-28 04:02:05

huk94 wrote:

You're not a veteran user on the forums //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

But I am !. welcome, soon the game will change, tho I bet the same thing might happen with xenonite with depression as nvd did LOL

#6 Creative » FINALLY I created some chiptune race car music!(BRIM BRIM) » 2019-10-24 11:50:47

soniiiety
Replies: 0

level 1  speedy bridge
https://soundcloud.com/fun-terra-dysoni … -car-razor



level 99 don't trip now!
https://soundcloud.com/fun-terra-dysoni … ect-sooner 

I hope you all like it, it too like about 5 minutes, MAN felt like years etc.

#7 Re: Off Topic Discussion » Please, walk up to your mum, and thank her. » 2019-10-16 02:48:20

Yu wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

what we all need is a good rehab, sooner the better.

when you are born, it should be done in an rehab with doctors etc, when you study, it should be a school that is also a rehab.

and finally when you get a job WORK FOR THE REHAB.

etc

I don't need no rehab

yes

search Chris Langan on youtube

then ctmu paper

#8 Re: Off Topic Discussion » Please, walk up to your mum, and thank her. » 2019-10-15 04:14:59

what we all need is a good rehab, sooner the better.

when you are born, it should be done in an rehab with doctors etc, when you study, it should be a school that is also a rehab.

and finally when you get a job WORK FOR THE REHAB.

etc

#9 Re: Game Discussion » Time to boycott EEU. » 2019-10-15 04:08:51

please add bruce, if they don't then EEU is evil LOL

#11 Re: Creative » Official Sony Blog Thread » 2019-09-06 00:41:48

Daneeko wrote:

not me

why not? also did you watch the video?

#12 Re: Off Topic Discussion » JOIN simongamer987 discord! very fun! » 2019-09-06 00:40:56

capasha wrote:

What is this?

its a fan community for simon gamer, it is also were people can be themselves

we can be crazy and weird there.

share ideas etc

#13 Re: Creative » Official Sony Blog Thread » 2019-09-05 13:29:32

NEW VIDEO SCIENCE FAIR? who likes science?

#14 Off Topic Discussion » JOIN simongamer987 discord! very fun! » 2019-09-05 13:23:13

soniiiety
Replies: 5

are you autistic?
are you into rappping?
do you like gaming? then join now?
https://discord.gg/547NneK


simon gamers youtube channel

#16 Re: Game Discussion » i think i cuaght the hacker of data breech » 2019-08-29 06:11:58

I am invincible against hacker(for now >:)  ), how can I be hacked if I not logged in.

what happened to good  ol'days of 778 hack? the fun hacks. those were good days when you could become god mode in non-god mode woulds and troll boss to codes.

I remember destroying bomb bot MUAHAHAHAaaaa

#17 Re: Creative » make yourself as a dog! » 2019-08-19 14:05:08

Raphe9000 wrote:

I would love to! Here's me as a dog!

OMG look here I'm so creative 💯💯💯

So cool, right?

whyyyyy>?

#18 Re: Game Business » Bringing EE Back Online! » 2019-08-19 11:36:26

ee ressurected once again just like Legendarys.

EE has unfinished biz, it reincarnated

#19 Creative » make yourself as a dog! » 2019-08-19 06:22:22

soniiiety
Replies: 6
Darhan dog-man

here is template

template

please show me your dogs!

#21 Re: Off Topic Discussion » what is your favorite anime? (top ten) » 2019-08-09 11:46:34

EEJoranasc wrote:
soniiiety wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Anime i thought was good based on the first few episodes, until i started hating it:
Sword art Online
[No preview]

weLL I hate sword art online too much talking just like jo jo

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is completely opposite of Sword Art Online, but it's actual great. I liked it alot, so you should watch it. That's why people talked about Jojo alot because its great obviously.

its because of art style people like it or the jokes

really it isnt funny maybe because it has no dub yet??

#22 Re: Off Topic Discussion » Just asked » 2019-08-08 09:45:44

LIATRI42 wrote:

Most people watch anime to escape their own, usually because of problems in real life, the humiliation from classmates, trouble with parents, depression. Some viewers of the anime go so far as to behave like a character from the anime series, dye their hair (even the boys), consider themselves a special person, feel constant depression, changing manner of speech. I do not believe accepting the culture of anime is fine, because the benefit from this is very small. Man, (sometimes) who watches anime usually becomes a wimp, who will not be able to stand up for a relative or loved one, find a common language with people. For girls it's brainwashing at all, as they live for anime (Most of my friends (girls, boys) are anime addicted and I know what I am talking about)

I disagree there>

it has its cons and pros.

it isnt the anime that causes most of the bad problems.

its the bullies, how they been treated brought up etc.

if your friends are like bullies as well etc.

#23 Re: Off Topic Discussion » Are you storming area 51? » 2019-08-08 09:41:21

yo you realize it takes more steps than that

it takes about 22+ 10-2 steps

idk how to to say but thats what I saw in mind.

or 102
yep looks much better

#25 Re: Off Topic Discussion » what is your favorite anime? (top ten) » 2019-08-08 09:24:32

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Anime i thought was good based on the first few episodes, until i started hating it:
Sword art Online
[No preview]

weLL I hate sword art online too much talking just like jo jo

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1579337720.4048 - Generated in 0.134 seconds, 9 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.52 MiB (Peak: 1.85 MiB) ]