Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

zeroshadowwild

Re: How would you rate EE Today?

ehh i dunno ive played the game i love to build houses but people always infotrait when i want to enjoy my house with mah freinds in peacehttp://www.eedragons.myadopts.com/levelup.php?id=314

#27 Before February 2015

nlmdejonge

Nighter wrote:

I want something new.. Like, Lets say: Alot more smiles that Chris would put in in one day. Alot more bricks, and so on in just 1 update. So I would have SOMETHING to spend energy on then. Really, This game is starting to bore the HECK out of me now.

What you write doesn't make sense to me.
I understand the part about wanting updates and the game boring you when there are none.
But I don't understand your update examples, more bricks and smileys so you can spend energy.
If you had these updates, the game would no longer be boring you?
If you mean special blocks with new functions, then I get it, but since you also mention smileys it seems you just mean a new pack with regular blocks.

What I'm afraid of is that the next update will only have some new blocks, smileys and that it will be possible to add text messages to rooms.
And all we (99% of everyone playing EE) really want are things that allow us to build and play new kind of rooms.
There are things that I could code in an hour or less that would give us months of fun.
I've written a post about it a while back.
A one-way block, an arrow that changes direction every now and then, a lava block that would kick you back to the start, and so on.
There are tons of very simple and easy to add things that could be added now and then to make sure nobody left like waiting for updates.
But for some reason it takes forever for updates to arrive.
If I hadn't seen RPGMaster2000 write text in levels, I would speculate that maybe Chris has murdered Peter.
The worst thing is probably that there is 0 communication between the developers of this game and the players.

Anyways, I've decided that I'm going to code an EE-like game in HTML5 (canvas).
It will take a while before the important parts (especially physics, sockets) are done though.
But once I have that stuff working, I will be able to add so many things we've been waiting for...
Most things really are easy to code, I've been wondered many times why certain things still haven't been added to EE.
The hard work is done. So you'd think Chris and his buddy's/employees would be flooding us with updates and cool stuff, but for some reason that's not happening.
It's really weird, maybe Chris has problems with his company or he has personal problems in his life.

I have permanently left the game and forum.
EE is an entertaining game and I enjoyed playing it...
...but it's time for me to move on.

#28 Before February 2015

i have to give it 3.5 is getting a little boring already. :/

#29 Before February 2015

Jeremy

1 out of 10. EE is plain boring nowadays.

#30 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Jojatekok wrote:

???? For the lack of regular updates.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#31 Before February 2015

kaylee123

????
EE is a fun a game where you can edit levels with friends, chat, and have fun.
It WOULD be 5 stars, but all the hacking go on lately made it go to 4.

Last edited by kaylee123 (Jul 25 2011 11:46:04 pm)

#32 Before February 2015

dominator3000

5 stars

#33 Before February 2015

Persona

2 stars, I may give it 2.5;
Owner is lazy as hell.

Rpgmaster is the only thing that really works for the updates.
(Kudos to him)

Kuech 142387598485448

Board footer