Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Jasonma

physics favor newbs...

i have one thing to say... these physics favor newbs... look at all the good minigames that got destroyed. now theres only newbish minis, which suck. and background is good-looking and easy to write with, but confusing???????? ouch yes! i liked the old thing.

#2 Before February 2015

yehooo32

Re: physics favor newbs...

i think that too the old physics were better and the backrounds are only annoying //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#3 Before February 2015

Bobithan

No this is not true. All we need to do is get used to the new physics. We can still make hard minis. I still wish we had the old physics though :c

aka towwl

#4 Before February 2015

Ruiner

They really do. They've been simplified in such a way that a lot of more advanced things that were possible with the old physics aren't anymore. Hell, you can't even stand on the edge of a block anymore or the game helpfully pushes you off. I think it's because Chris himself isn't very good at his own game. He said in the blog post that jumping up through a one block hole was "almost impossible." What a load of BS. Once you got the technique down, you could do a bunch of them in a row pretty quickly.

#5 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

I have been running thru some of my levels.. looks like the change in physics didn't do as much as i thought.

#6 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Yeah. So come back nao. I can do more with the new minimap because I have more colors now. The castle looks fine. The wall looks great because the column is blocking the sunlight so the wall would get brighter right on that line. Just needs a little more dithering. There's a lot more vivid colors now. The clouds on the level look absolutely AWESOME. The update didn't ruin everything.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#7 Before February 2015

Bobithan

I'm currently testing my small worlds to see what damage has been done to them. Not much so far

Last edited by Bobithan (Jul 29 2011 3:28:03 pm)

aka towwl

#8 Before February 2015

Jasonma

well it totally screwd up mine....

#9 Before February 2015

Lugnuts

Don't do too much. Chris will be fixing more stuff in the future.

Jasonma 142387678184651

Board footer