Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Tails Doll

So these guys are **** off

I think this update is sort of cool. With backgrounds and all of the updates that are soon to come, EE has become a very interesting game. However as everybody (hopefully, including Chris) knows, lots of players are raging about the new physics rendering, block polishes, minimap recolors/removals, etc. Players are quitting by the dozen, if Chris would just would just roll back the physics, reinstate the original key, crown minimap colors, and remove the arrow outlines, people would stop raging and come back to EE. Sadly that's not really possible, it's a completely different code now than it was yesterday. Rolling back should be impossible.

I say, create a "classic" mode, not only with the old physics, but with the original blocks, the hidden mythical black block, basic smileys, no backgrounds, no auto-alignment, pretty much EE with no updates. Just no bugs.

What do you guys think? Are there better ways to negate all of this?

/discuss

Last edited by Tails Doll (Jul 29 2011 9:01:46 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Jeremy

Re: So these guys are **** off

So many of this threads.

#3 Before February 2015

Superbud9123

Tails Doll wrote:

I think this update is sort of cool. With backgrounds and all of the updates that are soon to come, EE has become a very interesting game. However as everybody (hopefully, including Chris) knows, lots of players are raging about the new physics rendering, block polishes, minimap recolors/removals, etc. Players are quitting by the dozen, if Chris would just would just roll back the physics, reinstate the original key, crown minimap colors, and remove the arrow outlines, people would stop raging and come back to EE. Sadly that's not really possible, it's a completely different code now than it was yesterday. Rolling back should be impossible.

I say, create a "classic" mode, not only with the old physics, but with the original blocks, the hidden mythical black block, basic smileys, no backgrounds, pretty much EE with no updates. Just no bugs.

What do you guys think? Are there better ways to negate all of this?

/discuss

That is too radical. Everybody hates the physics. It messed up my entire world! Only change the physics back. Please!!!

#4 Before February 2015

The First Gamer

Yeesh, the only people who are not raging about this from the beginning are going to be the only fans left at this point.
I do agree, tails doll.

#5 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

well honestly chris screwed up the game big time, it looks so...stupid. The only reason I quit the game cause its to noobish now, if chris gets the game back together then I will start playing again, I'm not completely gone yet, just pretty much :/

#6 Before February 2015

Tails Doll

Superbud9123 wrote:

That is too radical. Everybody hates the physics. It messed up my entire world! Only change the physics back. Please!!!

You're right, it's very radical. If you think about it though, why the heck would Chris completely rewrite the game and set apart a copy with just a slight difference in physics? If you're going to go through that much coding, you may as well just change all of the other things that people may dislike.

Another option is to choose attributes for a select world that you're creating. You could just check off the options that you want for each separate world. That would ease the raging while still adding variety to the game

Last edited by Tails Doll (Jul 29 2011 9:03:06 pm)

Tails Doll 142387693084502

Board footer