Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Tails Doll

WUT?

So, 4 random topics, including mine, just got locked/closed. Normally, this is caused by flame, off-topic,totally stupid, etc...

All of these topics had almost no similarity to each other, accept that they rounded around the new update. Whether it was Chris or not, either way, we have set down our ideas, everybody knows. And yet a lot of us are continually raging about all these new implementations.

We need to give Chris a break. Naturally, when there are 1000+ (maybe 100?) people yelling at you, you tend to make mistakes. How much would do you think that would help? Chris may be in a panic, if so we shouldn't make it worse.
Whoever agrees/everybody should stop talking about this. Just take a break; you have better things to do in life than rage about videogames.

I'm sure that Chris will do whatever it takes to make us happy. This is for our entertainment anyways, isn't it? We've given him lots of ideas to work with, now give him a break and let him choose.

And above all: STOP FLAMING CHRIS, SAYING THAT HE'S LAZY AND OTHER CRAP! SO WHAT IF HE IS? ARE YOU ANY BETTER?  

#2 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

Re: WUT?

I hope everyone can calm down a bit...

#3 Before February 2015

Jasonma

uhh no, its the fact that he made a huge very unsensible mistake... can't you see that? without warning, all the work we put into building levels for others is pretty much dead. thats why we're not happy. and of course we all think he can just go back to the old physics... (i hope he left a copy of it somewhere)

#4 Before February 2015

Tails Doll

@Aoitenshi: Amen.

So what? just get over it. How much would you have achieved if it hadn't have changed? Would you really have had a happier life? What difference does it make.
It doesn't.

[edit]
Don't think that I'm unhappy about it either. It's not like my worlds weren't   destroyed. I've suffered too. I just don't really see it as a loss.

Last edited by Tails Doll (Jul 29 2011 10:38:09 pm)

#5 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Chris doesn't read the forums last I checked.

The only communication he has with that players would be RPGMaster2000 or the private chat he had with EX crew earlier today.

Last edited by Tako (Jul 29 2011 11:06:10 pm)

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

Tails Doll 142387700084432

Board footer