Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

SmittyW

I have to ask you this: signs...

When did you people ever see that signs would have been released? Exactly, nowhere. So please, stop your whiny shenanigans. Chris and RPGM2K have said a bunch of times that they have to make sure that the signs can't be abused. Chris never promised you anything on signs yet. Besides, why would you want signs now if you keep on complaining that the chat itself is being abused? Let's get the chat fixed before anything else happens. If it does get fixed, the odds are that the signs will be safer too.

Unless you have any proof to show in this topic that Chris did say he would have released text in this update or the next, stop whining.

CASE CLOSED. THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT. NOW PLEASE, LOOK AT THIS TOPIC AND SEE WHAT IT SAYS UNDER TEXT: http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=12240

#2 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

Re: I have to ask you this: signs...

yes I know but everything in in everybody edits is abusable, you know how many times I go to a level and someone drew a ****? Everyday dude, god there is chat spammers,trollers,people that draw naked people and people taking craps. Its just noobs in ee, signs are pretty damn close to chat. so why should they worry, why don't they just censor bad words then release them? Like man.

#3 Before February 2015

Superbud9123

He said it here...

http://everybodyedits.wordpress.com/page/18/

But it doesn't matter. Let's focus on the matters at hand. Like helping the physics be as close as possible to the way it was a few days ago.

#4 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

Most of the kids that enjoy annoying people will abuse the signs. Very bad thing, I don't really care whether the signs will be released or not because they are abused so many times IMO.

SmittyW142387766883764

Board footer