Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

katz

Mod Level

I was thinking.....It would be so cool to have all Mods(besides the secret Mods)   get together and build a level.:D

was not sure were to post this   :/

Last edited by katz (Aug 1 2011 6:48:08 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Breadfinn

Re: Mod Level

Eh, I think that wouldn't be a good idea. The level would probably suck, since the mods are here to run the game, not play it.

5671.jpg

#3 Before February 2015

katz

yeah but I would love to see what they come up with.   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#4 Before February 2015

rob1nfly

Me too.

#5 Before February 2015

Wezza

katz wrote:

yeah but I would love to see what they come up with.   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Probably a gaint banhammer (;

#6 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

I remember the time (before glass pack, bully and commando) RPG said they were working on Chris's level.. and I walked in with the link, and guess who I saw?

#7 Before February 2015

Kuech

Wezza wrote:
katz wrote:

Probably a gaint banhammer (;

^Yes. I would love to see that happen! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Off Topic: 400th post! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#8 Before February 2015

progirl

they would probaly just draw squiggle lines or somthing.....

like addi sed there here to run it.

#9 Before February 2015

theredtigers

don't you meen that all the admins make a lvl?

#10 Before February 2015

rob1nfly

They are the same.

#11 Before February 2015

Breadfinn

KRAZYMAN50 wrote:

I remember the time (before glass pack, bully and commando) RPG said they were working on Chris's level.. and I walked in with the link, and guess who I saw?

Let me guess, Blacklye?

5671.jpg

#12 Before February 2015

correiajoao

I think that they makes a level that arent the same type of or level map format (in order to make us envy   xD)

Addi wrote:
KRAZYMAN50 wrote:

Let me guess, Blacklye?

LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL
Probably you are right!

katz 142387781783615

Board footer