Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

mr blobby 24

Banned account...

Hello, MRBLOBBY24 here, I am the original owner of this account and obviously you were not happy with me sharing my account to others but I have now changed the password and if you could ever forgive :(me for what I did and PLEASE un-ban me. I would be grateful if you did so and will try and do whatever I have to do to get un-banned.:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

#2 Before February 2015

progirl

Re: Banned account...

what was your acc name? and why did you share it.
everyone who shares there acc is ought to be banned cuz
the people who use it is all they do is troll.

#3 Before February 2015

rob1nfly

You know you can't... unless YOU didnt share it. Did it have beta?

#4 Before February 2015

progirl

rob1nfly wrote:

You know you can't... unless YOU didnt share it. Did it have beta?

or chat. all the players want IS chat and beta *cough*Witch i have*cough* //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#5 Before February 2015

mr blobby 24

It had everything apart from diamond and big spender and i gave it to 2 people then one of the people who i hgave it to his mate posted a topic about it the username is MRBLOBBY24

Last edited by mr blobby 24 (Aug 2 2011 8:10:48 am)

#6 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

I think it's impossible to get your acc back.

#7 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Aoitenshi wrote:

I think it's impossible to get your acc back.

It isn't impossible, Chris could look at his IP and the account creator's IP and match them together to make sure he is the owner, use the account's email to send another generated password to the user.
that being said... Everybody Edits! Needs an email-based account reset! Make it, create it, expose it, do it, try it, populate it, NOW.

Well, I hope you get it back, best of luck to you. Perhaps you should also try to contact Chris.. find his email.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#8 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

mr blobby 24 wrote:

Hello, MRBLOBBY24 here, I am the original owner of this account and obviously you were not happy with me sharing my account to others but I have now changed the password and if you could ever forgive :(me for what I did and PLEASE un-ban me. I would be grateful if you did so and will try and do whatever I have to do to get un-banned.:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Well, it's too late now. Some other people have nearly escaped bans because they changed the password before they were suppose to get banned. You didn't like some other stupid people have decided, so, it will be hard to get unbanned now sadly.

#9 Before February 2015

treejoe4

You want a short answer? TOUGH LUCK.

mr blobby 24 142387803883394

Board footer