Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

Seriously? Where's your maturity?

WOW. Just WOW. I'm astonished at how many people who are so immature as to create a whole topic saying they're tired of nooby levels, or they need more updates, or they're quitting EE til something good happens.

Chris can only do so much! He's a human, programming can be difficult even if you are an expert programmer, it takes time to get updates and work on the games. I'm sure Chris has more of a life than you do.

Nooby levels. Most of us are tired of them. But think about it this way. We all started off as a noob. And with the huge incline in players on EE, they need to learn somehow. You can't expect a newbie to come and beat AYAG on the first try. They need to learn, and nooby levels are how they learn. A baby has to crawl before it can walk.

And if you're so tired of nooby levels, make your own level! It's like this. EE Is a job. You can't expect other people to do all the work just so you can play a fun "Pro" level. Make your own! Then you can play it and have a good time yourself. Who knows? It might get popular and you could get famous.

I honestly don't care if you quit EE. But it's just showing how you can't be mature enough to handle changes that you can fix yourself.

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#2 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Re: Seriously? Where's your maturity?

I am to sick of drama, actions speak louder than words

#3 Before February 2015

SmileyZ

I agree with Buzzerbee, KILL ALL NOOB LEVELS!!! oh wait...

#4 Before February 2015

Allie

Wow, I completely agree with everything you said. I disapprove of the hate for nooby levels as well. Why do some people feel it's right to go as far as trolling them?

#5 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Allie wrote:

Wow, I completely agree with everything you said. I disapprove of the hate for nooby levels as well. Why do some people feel it's right to go as far as trolling them?

because they are nooby unoriginal and untalented, some of them even know but they just make them because they are popular, one told me that after i trolled them.

#6 Before February 2015

Allie

treejoe4 wrote:
Allie wrote:

because they are nooby unoriginal and untalented, some of them even know but they just make them because they are popular, one told me that after i trolled them.

Trolling noob levels does nothing to help EE. No matter how much you troll, people will always continue making stairs and boring minigames, and who knows, maybe if trolling levels really does make people stop producing noob levels (and possibly leave EE), you could be discouraging people who actually have potential.

Picture this. A child is sitting at her desk, when she stumbles across a website called "Everybody Edits." After browsing for an hour, she decides to make a level of her own. Using the evidence that she has gathered, she decides that stair levels are a popular and easy kind of level that lots of people like. She spends an hour constructing her level and decides to put the code at the end as a treat for the player. Not long after that, someone trolls her level. She'd never even heard of trolling at this point, and just sits there, stunned that someone would do something so pointlessly cruel, wondering why anyone would want to ruin her level.

Do you really think that is going to do anything, other than making some kid sad?

You cannot expect a newbie to be making amazing levels as soon as they become a member of EE. It takes time to develop the skill of level-building - and perhaps the makers of "noob levels" simply have different taste than you, which is certainly nothing to punish them for.

#7 Before February 2015

DK Levels

I like how people forget that this game mainly consists of Young people around the age of 10-13 most of which can't probably speak English or have any awareness of what Nooby levels are.
You have to remember, the EE forum community counts for a rather small portion of the actual EE game, the rest make levels that they think are normal and fun because that's what normal EE is to them.
They don't really have much maturity, therefore it's impossible for them.
But I do agree with you on certain levels, quitting EE because It's filled up with nooby levels is the most stupid reason for qutting the game I have ever heard. No offence. If you are tired of nooby levels I really do have a simple solution:
WHY DON'T YOU MAKE A GOOD ONE THEN?

#8 Before February 2015

treejoe4

I am not trolling to teach people a lesson, i am removing it from the list, i dont tend to go for the noob bottom levels i try to remove the top ones. People shouldnt make easy levels like stairs and boss' just because they are popular

Last edited by treejoe4 (Aug 9 2011 4:46:40 am)

#9 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

It's mature to have the will to improve the game.

I do not understand why everyone is cuddling with the noobs. They make this game less worth playing. The reason why this game is so boring at the moment is because of all the noobs creating bad levels. And everyone does not start off as a noob, if you have some sort of gaming skill, and are slick at the games, it shouldn't be a problem to play a simple platforming game.

#10 Before February 2015

Phenomenon

Noobs as in beginners as in just started playing? Well they are trying to figure out the fun of the game, they play 'noob' levels because they can't play anything else. With crashing and trolling worlds you don't make the game popular. Which is what we want, right? They will go to the site where to got the game from and tell their friend "Everybody Edits is such a **** game, every time I try to play someone ruins my work". That isn't what we want, right? You have to consider this is a game for all ages, and all game classes. There will be 'noobs' no matter what you do.

I also think that people that quit due the lack of updates is kind of useless, though that doesn't change the fact that if there comes an update and there world gets ruined due physics changes or deleted mini-map colors people quit. You have to deal with changes sometimes no matter what they are or what they do. We can't quit life because there has been an "update" in the economy or catastrophic things that happen in the environment, do we?

#11 Before February 2015

treejoe4

TheGreenTroll wrote:

It's mature to have the will to improve the game.

I do not understand why everyone is cuddling with the noobs. They make this game less worth playing. The reason why this game is so boring at the moment is because of all the noobs creating bad levels. And everyone does not start off as a noob, if you have some sort of gaming skill, and are slick at the games, it shouldn't be a problem to play a simple platforming game.

It was cold without your logic on the forums, never leave again.

#12 Before February 2015

monsterenergy

i agreee
what is a noob ?

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#13 Before February 2015

RavaTroll

Well, I spent 20+ hours on my goblin level ( + the time I spent trying to reach the level : 10+ hours ) and 15+ hours on EX Crew Odyssey ( + personnal research and research about Dante's Inferno ( which took me a couple of hours ) ), and I can say I'm quite disgusted when those levels don't work. I still think it'll be hard for me to work on a new map because of that.
So I can understang why people create threads about no updates, no hotfixes, etc...
It's not imaturity, it's just a human reaction of people getting mad because of bugs on a game they like. And it's very impulsive though.
( Speaking of "I quit" threads due to bugs / updates )

Now, EE is a community , if people decide to quite, they say why, and you can't blame them for that. Just don't read goodbye threads.
It's like leaving a party without saying goodbye because you're tired. You say goodbye to people and explain why you leave. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Now, I agree with you, saying that you don't like nooby levels wont change a thing.
I also agree with the fact that Chris has a life and fixing bugs take time. So, I'm waiting. And I hope all people who left because of bugs will someday return when the bugs will be fixed. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

SNTDcGF.png Trolls be in da place, mon ! SNTDcGF.png

#14 Before February 2015

Wolf exile1

BuzzerBee wrote:

WOW. Just WOW. I'm astonished at how many people who are so immature as to create a whole topic saying they're tired of nooby levels, or they need more updates, or they're quitting EE til something good happens.

Chris can only do so much! He's a human, programming can be difficult even if you are an expert programmer, it takes time to get updates and work on the games. I'm sure Chris has more of a life than you do.

Nooby levels. Most of us are tired of them. But think about it this way. We all started off as a noob. And with the huge incline in players on EE, they need to learn somehow. You can't expect a newbie to come and beat AYAG on the first try. They need to learn, and nooby levels are how they learn. A baby has to crawl before it can walk.

And if you're so tired of nooby levels, make your own level! It's like this. EE Is a job. You can't expect other people to do all the work just so you can play a fun "Pro" level. Make your own! Then you can play it and have a good time yourself. Who knows? It might get popular and you could get famous.

I honestly don't care if you quit EE. But it's just showing how you can't be mature enough to handle changes that you can fix yourself.

Here is one thing: I know he's human but he hasnt really done anything for us. RPGMASTER even said he hasnt been online AT ALL for 4 Days.

#15 Before February 2015

Glitcherkid

Wolf exile1 wrote:
BuzzerBee wrote:

Here is one thing: I know he's human but he hasnt really done anything for us. RPGMASTER even said he hasnt been online AT ALL for 4 Days.

For four days!   He has probably been working on the next update and doing his real job. EE is a side job for him and he says he is busy with work, so he can't be on EE much. 4 days isn't that many. Don't worry about him not doing anything for us. He is trying as hard as he can.

PaNFnqB.png

#16 Before February 2015

Wolf exile1

Glitcherkid wrote:
Wolf exile1 wrote:
BuzzerBee wrote:

For four days!   He has probably been working on the next update and doing his real job. EE is a side job for him and he says he is busy with work, so he can't be on EE much. 4 days isn't that many. Don't worry about him not doing anything for us. He is trying as hard as he can.

Well the least he can do is give RPGmaster access to the code.

#17 Before February 2015

ElJaso

My god! Ron Burgundy! hes back! I mean Linus 21, anyway, what the f**k dude...

#18 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Wolf exile1 wrote:

Well the least he can do is give RPGmaster access to the code.

What? RPGMaster2000 does artwork. I don't even know if he can code, but I'd doubt it since Chris hasn't hired him for programming.

Nooby levels can sometimes be fun, do you actually expect someone who's new to EE make a level like AYAG? Heck no. Just let the newcomers have their fun and play their role in EE's community, alright?

Last edited by ?tilla (Aug 9 2011 9:19:26 am)

signature.png
*u stinky*

#19 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

Noobs as in beginners and bad players.

I do not want this game to be popular, I do not even care about that. What I care about is that I want a good and proish platforming game to play. I want the noobs to stay away from me and from games in general.

I would rather play one of the early versions of E.E without all the scrubs and nubs, than play this version of E.E with all scrubs and nubs.

#20 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

I honestly don't mind noob levels at all. I don't see why it's a big deal to everyone. I actually enjoy playing them and see what minis people come up with.

#21 Before February 2015

Brad

WOW. Just WOW. I'm astonished at how many people who are so immature as to create a whole topic saying they don't like topics about noobs.

Anyway, noob levels sucks, that's all there is to it. It doesn't matter though because noob levels are always what get to the top of the lobby. So, what's this topic for?

#22 Before February 2015

dol257

DK Levels wrote:

I like how people forget that this game mainly consists of Young people around the age of 10-13 most of which can't probably speak English or have any awareness of what Nooby levels are.
You have to remember, the EE forum community counts for a rather small portion of the actual EE game, the rest make levels that they think are normal and fun because that's what normal EE is to them.
But I do agree with you on certain levels, quitting EE because It's filled up with nooby levels is the most stupid reason for qutting the game I have ever heard. No offence. If you are tired of nooby levels I really do have a simple solution:

i'm offended, im 13 and doing my exams in english... think about the smart-**** kids like me too D':

#23 Before February 2015

Hybrog

I have a solution to 'nooby' levels! Don't play them. Maybe they like those kinds of levels. Trolls are pushing EE into a 1984 situation. (If you read the book, you'll know what I'm getting at.) People should be able to have their own free will, and build whatever they please. And since it is their level, your opinion on it is next to none.

Seriously guys, just don't play the level.

Last edited by Hybrog (Aug 9 2011 12:51:33 pm)

#24 Before February 2015

DK Levels

dol257 wrote:
DK Levels wrote:

i'm offended, im 13 and doing my exams in english... think about the smart-**** kids like me too D':

I did say most of which, and also was referring to the people who weren't registered on forums

#25 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Its like photocopying a good picture and opening your own gallery to show it off, its unoriganal and crap. So the copies must be eliminated by a highly trained group of trolls.

Buzzerbee142387980881624

Board footer