Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Jasonma

Chess Tournament

ANNOUNCEMENTS:
BE SURE TO CHECK BACK IF YOU SIGN UP! DO NOT SIGN UP AND DITCH! IF YOU MISS A WHOLE ROUND, YOU WILL BE FORFEITED FROM THE TOURNAMENT!

Welcome to the EE Chess Tournament's thread!

chesstournamentlogo.png

ESSENTIAL INFORMATION!

What:

we will be playing chess on a big board with 2 players. The board will be colored by background blocks. Pieces will be moved by players in god-mode. pass will be changed every game and pmed to people ON THIS FORUM before the game.

THE TOURNAMENT WILL HAVE 4 ROUNDS!

ONE WILL HAPPEN EACH WEEK AT THE SAME TIME!

Rules:

Please don't stall if you are obviously losing unless for some good reason. (only king left and opponent has a lot of pieces) You are allowed to play to the end, but please dont be too slow about it.

Spectators may watch the game if they would like to.

Winners gain a point and loser gains 0. if game is a draw, both get 1/2.

No chatting during the game or you will be kicked!

Press the key on your side of the board when you finish moving so that we know whose move it is. (afk smiley will be moving around in a system.)

Requirements to start tournament: Must be even number of players and number of players must be more than or equal to 6. (6,8,10,12 etc.)

Winner is person with highest amount of points at the end of tournament!

Time:

Next week! look at the time you see in the time posted. (above my avatar and name) Friday August 19th!
IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE,
1. Make sure forum time is the same as in your house or local time.
2. Look at the place above my avatar and name. it should say Thursday August 11 ##:22:39 Those numbers are the time of my post. We will meet at the location AT THAT EXACT TIME! BE THERE!

Chess Tournament
URL: Non-beta
Beta

Post below if you want to join! Include in-game name.

Im going to join.

Standings:

Player                     Score                  In-game name

1. Jasonma ---------- 0.0 -------------- chesspwner 1. Baticon ---------- 0.0 -------------- baticon 1. Rob1nfly --------- 0.0 -------------- rob1nfly

ROUND 1:

Games will be played in this order! First player gets white. Second player gets black.

ROUND 2:

Games will be played in this order! First player gets white. Second player gets black.

ROUND 3:

ROUND 4:

Last edited by Jasonma (Aug 11 2011 9:56:00 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Baticon

Re: Chess Tournament

Im in AGAIN. Be sure to PM us this time https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#3 Before February 2015

calculusguy

Huh? Who won the other one?

#4 Before February 2015

Jasonma

calc. too many players dropped out and too many people lost for us to move on. so i made a NEW ONE. THIS TIME IF YOU DONT SHOW UP I WILL HAVE NOOOOOO MERCY! and bat. i did pm you guys. and YOU DIDNT SHOW UP AT THE TIME AND WERENT ONLINE AT THAT TIME

Last edited by Jasonma (Aug 11 2011 5:27:55 pm)

#5 Before February 2015

Baticon

OK dont voice up to me >:(     https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL      My in game name is baticon. NO MERCY!!!

#6 Before February 2015

Jasonma

well hey im sorry but someone just didn't check back last time. for announcements, the time, or anything. he just left and dozed off on friday... zzzz:/

#7 Before February 2015

rob1nfly

Redoing. I was moving. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#8 Before February 2015

Jasonma

ok thats fine. just show up this time plz. also, does anyone else wanna join?

btw just a reminder that the chess tournament is happening THIS FRIDAY! be prepared to arrive at the time.

#9 Before February 2015

rob1nfly

No, what I ment is like , I moved to a completly new house at the time.

#10 Before February 2015

Jasonma

i know what you mean. but its fine. anyways, the first tournament was our best shot... we had like 17 people. but they totally FORGOT and i had to delete the tournament. great idea got messed up. now the 2nd attempt gets 3 people? WE NEED MORE! LOL...

Jasonma 142388101180421

Board footer