Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

SmileyZ

Too many Physics Changes

I know its good that the physics are back //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile but the physics just get changed too often! I have had to test my level like 50 million times, and when I'm about to release it, half of my minis die. At least warn us before this happens.

#2 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

Re: Too many Physics Changes

But an update is supposed too be a surprise. and At least he is fixing them too what they were before.

#3 Before February 2015

jakery

ThuggishPrune wrote:

But an update is supposed too be a surprise. and At least he is fixing them too what they were before.

It's ok to keep new features secret for a surprise. But when you change existing features, you need to let the builders know way in advance, so the builders don't waste time building stuff only to have it break. *surprise! your level no longer works because I changed the game and didn't tell you!! Isn't this fun??* //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#4 Before February 2015

SmileyZ

jakery wrote:

It's ok to keep new features secret for a surprise. But when you change existing features, you need to let the builders know way in advance, so the builders don't waste time building stuff only to have it break. *surprise! your level no longer works because I changed the game and didn't tell you!! Isn't this fun??* //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

^^ This is EXACTLY what i mean

#5 Before February 2015

Superbud9123

I know what you mean.
I have decided to stop spending hours testing my level until he goes like a month without a physics change. Testing it every week is just getting way too tedious.

#6 Before February 2015

Nou

This is why we (EX Crew) haven't changed any levels yet, there are still bugs that need to be worked out (and Chris already knows about them) and the physics are bound to change a bit again when they are fixed. It'd take too much time and effort to fix all levels for each update //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

No u.

#7 Before February 2015

xGBx-PwNzZ

Nou that would   be   a nightmare :rolleyes:

SmileyZ 142388125580177

Board footer