Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#76 2024-03-24 04:50:18

N1KF
Wiki Mod
From: α€ͺα€ͺα€ͺα€ͺα€ͺ From: α€ͺα€ͺα€ͺα€ͺα€ͺ From: α€ͺα€ͺα€ͺα€ͺα€ͺ
Website

Re: πŸ•πŸ•‘πŸ•’πŸ•“πŸ•”πŸ•• Mafia 56 (Clock Mafia) πŸ•–πŸ•—πŸ•˜πŸ•™πŸ•šπŸ•›

Yeah I was planning on that. I don't know how much we can get out of the next ten minutes.

#77 2024-03-24 04:59:50

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

It's time to swat a Bee.

!vote BuzzerBee

#78 2024-03-24 05:00:33

Onjit
Website

The day has ended. I'll be back in a bit to tally the votes and give results etc

:.|:;

#79 2024-03-24 06:22:32

Onjit
Website

A majority has been reached.

Buzzerbee has been eliminated. Their role was:

BuzzerBee's Role Card

Night 1 begins now. Please PM me your night actions, if any. Day 2 will begin in ~24 hours.

Wooted by:

#80 2024-03-25 07:04:22

Onjit
Website

RIP. Zumza was killed overnight

Zumza's Role Card

Day 2 begins now. It will end in 70 hours.

#81 2024-03-25 08:57:49

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

With 7 players, 4 votes are needed for a majority, I'm guessing. Mafia can have 2/4 those votes. If you want to be extra safe, don't cast a second vote on a player yet.

Since BuzzerBee was a Town Follower, we have 7/12 of the clock deconfirmed. Here's an new clock, with the fractions showing how likely they're present.

vYn4nKZ.png

The possible remaining power roles:

• 2-3-4: Town Tracker, Mafia Rolecop

• 3-4-5: Mafia Rolecop, Town Jailkeeper

• 4-5-6: Town Jailkeeper, Mafia 1-Shot Juggernaut

If we have 2-3-4, Town's last power role would be Tracker. So, if a Tracker tracks another player doing something at night, that player is guaranteed scum.

I don't have much more time now, but I hope to do the Scale o' Scumminess after reviewing the Day 1 posts again.

#82 2024-03-25 10:03:38

Onjit
Website

N1KF wrote:

With 7 players, 4 votes are needed for a majority, I'm guessing.

Yep i forgot that part lol

#83 2024-03-25 12:55:23

Edilights
Website

Hide and seek . //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile)))

#84 2024-03-25 19:48:38

Bobithan

I think pqwerty looks awfully red right now given a zumza death, given zumza very well could have been on pqwerty today if still alive

weirdly enough edilight's bizarre "hide and seek" comment makes me think he's town more.

diff and proc are still nothing of course. I hope we get more from them today. I don't like that there could be a mafia among them. still leaning proc more likely between the two. please talk more

n1kf is probably town? I think theyre playing very very well if theyre mafia

schlog i also think is probably town still.

thinking pqwerty + proc is the team that makes the most sense to me right now. Would be fine with either vote: I'm more confident pqwerty is red but we have more to lose from a green flip on pqwerty than a green flip on proc simply becuase pqwerty's more active.

aka towwl

#85 2024-03-25 19:49:33

Bobithan

!vote pqwerty

ill start here

aka towwl

#86 2024-03-26 14:20:16

Edilights
Website

!vote different5
:3

#87 2024-03-26 17:30:18

Processor

Good morning everyone!

Last week I was at the START Summit conference and thus very busy.
From now on you will see much more activity from me!

As far as my soft VT claim of yesterday is concerned, you’re correct in your read that I did not literally forget what a Vanilla Townie is!

Im heading back home right now, writing this on mobile. At home, I’ll do an indepth analysis of last day’s activity and post here.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#88 2024-03-26 18:52:20

Processor

N1KF wrote:

I guess I should get to work making a chart or something of the interactions between players.

Great idea!

Please find attached an overview of all interactions so far
Let me know if I missed anything

06pWRvb.png

This a supposed to be a neutral summary. My reads on every player will follow.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#89 2024-03-26 19:04:18

Pqwerty

Bobithan wrote:

I think pqwerty looks awfully red right now given a zumza death, given zumza very well could have been on pqwerty today if still alive

Bobithan wrote:

thinking pqwerty + proc is the team that makes the most sense to me right now. Would be fine with either vote: I'm more confident pqwerty is red but we have more to lose from a green flip on pqwerty than a green flip on proc simply becuase pqwerty's more active.

Zumza was suspicious of me for the babysitter stuff but again i don't think it was that bad of an idea. Buzzerbee agreed with it and they're confirmed town so it's not like the idea was this wildly dumb derp idea that only mafia would agree to do. Also the other town PRs are confirmed to be either a Jailkeeper or a Tracker since BB flipped follower and these are the two PRs on the clock with follower, so maybe since you (Bobithan) and me were the highest trs yesterday the mafia went after someone who was tr'd a little less to avoid attacking someone who was likely to be protected by the Jailkeeper (me and you).

Cuz the mafia can't do anything to prevent a tracker but maybe they can dance around the JK protect. Idk I might be reading too much into the nightkill cuz there could be many other reasons why they went with Zumza over me or you.

Also JK/Tracker shouldn't claim rn. Maybe tomorrow if we ML again today

#90 2024-03-26 19:07:29

Processor

Let's take a look at...

Bobithan

Townie moves:

- When a bandwagon formed after three players subsequently voted on me, Bobithan removed his vote, suspecting something odd going on when things were moving too fast

Scummy moves:

- Bobithan x Diff:
  -- #60 - Bobithan accuses Diff of behaving just like I do, but gives me a "scum" and him a "neutral", which raised my eyebrow
  -- #84 - He accuses Diff of being mafia but less than proc, then forgets about his suspicion and moves toward a pqwerty x proc hypothesis
- #60 - I found Bobithan's vote on Buzz to be somewhat opportunistic (third vote, easy to join).

Notable:

- Quite aggressive in his approach overall (see table below).
- #75 - He encouraged N1KF to hammer, which was a good move for town, but still aggressive.

Summary

The fact that Bobithan calls out Diff but sneakily diverts his attention to someone else in the same post is super sus to me. [#60, #84]

#91 2024-03-26 19:14:37

Processor

Town-lean

- Pqwerty

Scum-suspects

- Bobithan
- N1KF
- Schlog

Can't read

- Edilights
- Diff

#92 2024-03-26 19:27:15

Processor

Bobithan wrote:

Why would Zumza be on pqwerty today if alive? Can you explain your pqwerty scum-read, please?

#93 2024-03-26 21:00:09

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Processor listed me and Schlog as scum suspects and wrote a whole post about Bobithan before saying a peep about either of us. He also asked Bobithan for a pqwerty scum read before explaining those other scum reads himself.

I am curious about Processor's and Bobithan's sudden Day 2 pushes on Bobithan and Pqwerty respectively. Might be the sign of Town Tracker (1/3) or Mafia Rolecop (2/3) results at night. Or maybe I'm just being paranoid here.

Processor wrote:
N1KF wrote:

I guess I should get to work making a chart or something of the interactions between players.

Great idea!

Please find attached an overview of all interactions so far
Let me know if I missed anything

The keyword is "should"...instead I made a rather wordy summary in #74. I think my chart would be a bit redundant with yours.

I need to go right now so I'll probably focus on scum review later. There are probably better leads to look into, then I'll make my Scale o' Scumminess.

#94 2024-03-26 21:59:27

Edilights
Website

Processor wrote:

Can't read

- Edilights
- Diff

We are busy but not illiterates . > : ( . Try to think I'm out of the box.

#95 2024-03-26 22:51:40

Bobithan

@proc a single joke post with a subtle VT claim is more suspicious than a single basically-nothing post. There's not much more to explain there. A slight suspicion of you + a lack of activity for a week is enough for me to be okay with your elimination, but that doesn't necessarily mean its preferable. I thought I explained this all pretty well.

now back to why I think a Zumza death reflects poorly on pqwerty:

Zumza wrote:

[...]

Having to pick between them is very hard, as one might had make a mistake (?). However, the possibility that they both did the same mistake doesn't seem right.

[...]

Zumza here is saying his top two suspects are Buzz and pqwerty. He then follows his vote on buzz by saying:

In the very unlikely scenario where Buzz gets lynched and flips Town, I think the best course of action would be to PR on Pqwerty (maybe I, maybe you who is reading this //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink).

Which is just saying to block pqwerty's night action to block a nightkill or other scum action.

Not much else suspicion was thrown pqwerty's way except for me calling him out in https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?pid=798738#p798738 for floating the idea of nolynching as somebody I'd think would know better.

Also:

Pqwerty wrote:

I like N1KF’s reads and Zumza feels active enough to call town. I don’t understand Buzzerbee’s vote on N1KF because posting reads is not nothing. Maybe it’s a processor Buzzerbee team?

Pqwerty wrote:

Idk Zumza I still like the idea of a babysitter claim. But if you don’t like it we can just agree to disagree and not do it.

!vote BuzzerBee

I don’t like how they said N1KF was a nothing slot. I like N1KF’s reads

He implies then straight up says Buzz called N1KF a nothing slot when that just isn't true: he said he was neutral on N1KF and was seeing where a vote would go. Which was maybe a little late for an exploratory vote especially if that's the last time you're going to post that day but hey that's water under the bridge

As for more tenuous/confbias stuff that's been in my head:
Looking at his ISO you'll find he doesn't really do much other than talk about mechanics until townreading n1kf in #53.
I don't like that he's so hung up about a babysitter when there's only a 25% chance a babysitter is in the game given starting information. Now that we know there's a tracker in this setup, maybe our mafia team has a juggernaut which makes a babysitter a lot more likely from a red POV. Additionally there's this:

Pqwerty wrote:

Ah right so I guess I should be worried more about a mafia rolecop. Tbh the fact that there’s a 50% chance of a mafia rolecop makes processor look worse.  claiming VT

Which I, very uncharitably, read as "oh yeah I should be acting like it's possible that there's a rolecop"

--

Edilights wrote:
Processor wrote:

Can't read

- Edilights
- Diff

We are busy but not illiterates . > : ( . Try to think I'm out of the box.

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

aka towwl

#96 2024-03-27 00:25:58

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

On further thought, I'm siding more with Bobithan. Processor looks more suspicious to me, framing him negatively while also not elaborating on the N1KF or Schlog suspicions.

Bobithan wrote:

I don't like that he's so hung up about a babysitter when there's only a 25% chance a babysitter is in the game given starting information. Now that we know there's a tracker in this setup, maybe our mafia team has a juggernaut which makes a babysitter a lot more likely from a red POV.

This is the strongest piece of evidence I've seen so far IMO. Pqwerty knowing there's a Mafia 1-Shot Juggernaut more than doubles the Babysitter chances to 2/3.

Pqwerty's post is also 8 hours after the game started, enough for the Mafia to strategize. Here's Pqwerty's first post:

Pqwerty wrote:

Hi everyone. I think just for general strategy here we should only have the babysitter claim and then have babysitter protect their scumreads because (1) if the babysitter is right about their scumread and the mafia shoots them, then both the babysitter and the mafia die OR (2) the mafia don’t kill the babysitter and we have an uncc’d hard-to-kill PR and we can just vote among everyone else. But also it’s the most anti-town role in the sense that it could kill a town (and potentially a town PR that can RB) in a double-kill.

Historically you guys haven’t been on board with hypo’ing cop investigations but I think that would also be a safe way to get investigations out if  there is a cop.

Any other setup should just not claim. Also this gives us more info because we can either eliminate or include setups with the babysitter depending on if there’s a claim, and I think knowing the exact setup we’re in is going to be helpful. Of course, we should also be doing the normal scum hunting but I think this strat is informative

If a Babysitter followed this strategy (targeting a scum suspect), Night 1 is the most likely they would mess up and target an innocent person based on the limited info. It also has the highest chance that a Town Jailkeeper (2/3 from Juggernaut) or Town Roleblocker (1/3 from Juggernaut) will not who to target as the killer. So this strategy does have an "anti-town" effect as Pqwerty puts it.

Zumza, a confirmed townie, was the most vocal opponent of the Babysitter Claim.

I want to hear from Different55.

#97 2024-03-27 00:55:56

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Bobithan wrote:

if proc is green theres at least one maf between zumza and n1kf i think

This is a bit late, but I'd like to know Bobithan's reasoning behind this. How did you conclude we are Mafia?

I don't consider these really serious accusations considering it was Day 1 and you changed your mind, but it would be nice to have this explained.

Scale o' Scumminess
  1. Different55: Still only one post. Lurker goes on top by default.

2. Pqwerty: Pushed a Day 1 Babysitter claim, opposed by Zumza (confirmed town). Possibly endangers Town, and focus on Babysitter hints towards Mafia 1-Shot Juggernaut.

3. Processor: Starts off opposing Bobithan, describing him as "sneaky" as well as me and Schlog without elaboration.

4. Edilights: A chaotic soul who votes without explaining. Not much to go on.

5. Bobithan: Has the most pro-Town leads of all players. Strangest move was opposing me and Zumza for one post and not elaborating.

6. Schlog: Seems fairly neutral. Gave two suggestions, but retracted them after Bobithan pointed out the flaws. Ironically comes across as slightly more Town than Bobithan to me.

7. Onjit: Still innocent.

#98 2024-03-27 01:00:30

Processor

Theres most likely at least 1 scum on Buzz’s voter list (bob/n1kf/schlog)

Dont worry, you will get my reads but I would rather have us go through the cases one by one; hence why I invested the time only for the biggest suspicion I have, Bobithan

Wooted by:

#99 2024-03-27 01:07:40

Processor

N1KF β€œPushed a Day 1 Babysitter claim, opposed by Zumza (confirmed town).”

I would caution against giving any weight toward how Zumza interacted toward others (since he also had no idea whos who)

β€”

I would love to have an analysis on which lynch gives us the most information, I didnt get to doing this myself but plan to do the analysis tomorrow, but feel free to give me your take, this was my initial motivation for creating my table

β€”

Good night for now, cya tomorrow

#100 2024-03-27 01:10:20

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Thanks for giving a faintest idea; that's a better lead than absolutely nothing. Analyzing the votes could be effective, but it rules out anybody who lurked too much on Day 1 to vote (you and Different55).

Your list also excludes Pqwerty whom you've described as town-leading. I'm interested in seeing the reasoning for that.

Gosha1712315725799165

Board footer