Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-03-15 03:52:46

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

R.I.P. Everybody Edits forums on Kongregate

The Kongregate forums are GONE. And that means the Everybody Edits section as well. Kongregate made the board read-only in 2020, and read-none in 2023.

No need to panic, though. Many, possibly all threads were archived by ArchiveBot. You can view them on the Wayback Machine. I haven't checked the other boards, but I'm expecting them to have been archived too.

This hit a bit hard for me. Kongregate is where I found Everybody Edits. While the chat is where I socialized and learned basic social skills, the forums are where I got to organize my silly crews and stories, and yell about things that aren't issues. I'm sure others have similar memories with the place. Let's hope these boards stay up for a while longer.

If you know any other sites you care about, make sure you find them, and archive them. Or at least, let us know. We were lucky here, as many other webpages related to EE have not been preserved this well.

R.I.P. Everybody Edits forums on Kongregate 2011-2023

#2 2024-04-20 02:21:42

NoNK

Re: R.I.P. Everybody Edits forums on Kongregate

N1KF wrote:

The Kongregate forums are GONE.

phew thank goodness, any post i made will be lost forever

N1KF wrote:

No need to panic, though. Many, possibly all threads were archived by ArchiveBot. You can view them on the Wayback Machine. I haven't checked the other boards, but I'm expecting them to have been archived too.

noooooooooooooooo

Wooted by:
NoNK1713576102799228

Board footer