Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-07-07 08:34:34, last edited by St1ckS4m(EE) (2023-07-21 00:16:08)

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Heavy Adventurer (WIP ver 1)

I started this over 3 years ago. I haven't really touched it too much over the years, but now, I think it would be a good time to post the world here, despite it not being completely finished yet.
I know that the overall quality of the world may be garbage, but honestly, I don't really mind about that too much. I might improve this a bit at some point in the future, but I'm too tired to work on it anymore rn, lol. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

Intro:

Btw, this world also has some secrets, cuz why wouldn't I add in a bit of extra fun value? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Difficulty (not finalized): EXTREME-INSANE

MAP:

jgTdRux.png
(Yes, I put a golden toilet in there for no reason. I'll probably remove it whenever I feel like it though, as it doesn't necessarily fit with the world, lololol.)

Download:

Heavy Adventurer (WIP ver 1)

Alternate link (expires in 7 days!):

(UDrop) The Worst World Ever (21 lvls) EXPIRED

Oh, and if there's anything broken or wrong in the world, or the links aren't working, please let me know asap and I'll try to fix these issues whenever I can!

"π“—π“˜π“–π“— π“ π“€π“π“›π“˜π“£π“¨" non-animated signature.
MfF1IHH.png
You know this eagle ain't lying when he can smell things miles away from him, all thanks to his super powerful sense of smell. (Idc if this image doesn't fit, lol.)
Idk what my profile icon is supposed to be, lol. Activeness: Infrequent Β―\_(ΒΊ_o)_/Β―
Boring fact: Used to have a 709+ daystreak, but lost it due to my memory error...and then eventually lost my 263+ daystreak, also due to my memory error. (Was I sane at that time...?)
Fun fact: If you happen to see my username or Sticksam on Twitter/x or on other sites, that's actually a different person, NOT me. I never use Twitter/x. I just wanted to clear up the confusion a bit for those who are not aware of this, lol.
I honestly know little to nothing about them when I first saw those names on the internet. XD (Might have to give myself a bit of a different nickname at some point in the future.)

#2 2023-07-07 10:53:54

Core

Re: Heavy Adventurer (WIP ver 1)

good world thank you sticksam <3

Professional EE dumbarse, formerly known as Theorywork. Know me? Say hi!

Oubliette 2023 2024!

Wooted by:
Core1688723634797851

Board footer