Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Squalled

Why is everyone being mean to Chris?

Why is everyone being mean to Chris? He is making plenty of GOOD updated for all of us, just think of how hard it is to come up with ideas. I may be misunderstanding this, but Chris is doing his best to make EE a better place for all of us.

#2 Before February 2015

catking00

Re: Why is everyone being mean to Chris?

EXACTLY! everyone is hating him for when he might be able to make so much better stuff with something players dont like. no one will accept it.

#3 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Because there ungratefull

#4 Before February 2015

Echo!

Because there ungrateful people.

#5 Before February 2015

Monstar43

Most people here are ungrateful.
And because he doesn't really tell us if he's working on something or fixing bugs after an update. But other than that they have nothing to complain about. He has a life people.

#6 Before February 2015

Sabrillian

When the physics/minimap coloring system was updated, a lot of level designers raged because their levels had been completely altered. Chris fixed the physics issue to the best of his ability and then restored the old colors which made people happy, but some people are still rebellious. It really is pretty ridiculous. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

I can't agree with Chris on all levels, but like others have stated, I'm sure he's trying his best.

#7 Before February 2015

EEguy

@Monstar and Sabrillian: Agreed. And people only see the bad side of things. I haven't seen people talk much about the Candyland pack, I personally really liked the one way platforms.

Last edited by EEguy (Aug 30 2011 3:20:34 pm)

#8 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Simple reason. They are annoying, obnoxious, whiny ppl //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#9 Before February 2015

Cyral

like echo said, there ungrateful people, he and I were just saying this on another topic about "being fed up with cris not giving us stuff".

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#10 Before February 2015

Superbud9123

They are mad because they have great ideas, but all he does is blocks.
I don't agree with such people, but that is mostly it. Also, they are still mad because of that huge update like a month back. It's hard to imagine people would still be bad after the one-way blocks were added.

#11 Before February 2015

Master1

actually I think most of the ideas water/icy/sticky stuff would just be plain annoying to have and would create a raid of noob worlds, therefor I see no need for that crazy physics change which ruined so many things I made. This is why were being mean to chris, not everyone thinks the water and crap would be cool. Mostly just the noobs many pros would rather the game stay as it is

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#12 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

Squalled wrote:

Why is everyone being mean to Chris? He is making plenty of GOOD updated for all of us, just think of how hard it is to come up with ideas. I may be misunderstanding this, but Chris is doing his best to make EE a better place for all of us.

People just don't know that all of us are human. We make mistakes. He is trying his best to make good updates for us. We did get some updates we begged for, but still, those people being so mean to Chris are just way too demanding.

#13 Before February 2015

Calicara

Wel u kno wat!11!!1 Chris iz jus bein mean to uz by not givin us mor updates!!1!11 We needz moar updatez nao!11!

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile:D:D:D

#14 Before February 2015

Cyral

^^lol failgirl

but srsly stop complaing ppl

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#15 Before February 2015

Kirby

for all of you ungrateful ppl out there, here is a quote

LIFE ISNT FAIR SO GET USED TO IT

#16 Before February 2015

catking00

^true dat. and if you dont like that uote, LEAVE! its very triue. who has everything they want?

#17 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

My own quote:
"Life is never fair. The only way you can make your life fair is making the right choices, not the wrong choices."

#18 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

I would not say that Chris is human too.

He IS a human specialized in coding.

And you guys are humans who's thirsty of perfection.

(Waits for -rep)

#19 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

Because they are ungrateful. Chris is trying his best to make everyone happy, but someone always comes along and complains about the updates, in fact I like the current state this game is in. Chris has I life too you know, and Everybody Edits is just something he does. Some of you may think he doesn't care about us, but he does, because if he didn't he would never fix things, add more features/updates and he would have probably left by now. But what can I say, Haters gonna hate.

Last edited by kingpooultra (Aug 30 2011 7:44:30 pm)

#20 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

Just a little pet peeve of mine.....
these things!!!!!   ''''''''

Use 'em!

There they're

were we're

#21 Before February 2015

Squalled

Well I think Chris is great for making EE better and better!

#22 Before February 2015

Jasonma

chris has improved it a lot. but we're also putting a lot of effort in our levels. when he just ruins it with one physics update, making just about... 75% of minigame levels impossible? ouch! i just dont want THAT to happen again. other updates are fine imo.

Squalled 142388167379759

Board footer