Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Stubby
Website

Crashers

I totally HATE crashers.     They only think about themselfs and not others and crash good levels.     Chris needs to make the game impossible/harder to crash.     Who agrees?     Because Moderator Land got crashed and I got so upset. YGMal.png

fgRzols.png

#2 Before February 2015

monsterenergy

Re: Crashers

bwaaa i with you i hate when my world crash

#3 Before February 2015

Zacoist

Agreed, chris should have in a way a better spam filter to prevent overused words.

#4 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

Well,i dislike crashers too sometimes,but if they crash copycats,i am okay with it.

#5 Before February 2015

theredtigers

Stubby wrote:

I totally HATE crashers.     They only think about themselfs and not others and crash good levels.     Chris needs to make the game impossible/harder to crash.     Who agrees?     Because Moderator Land got crashed and I got so upset. YGMal.png

i agree i totaly agree

Pawlowic wrote:

Well,i dislike crashers too sometimes,but if they crash copycats,i am okay with it.

i agree i totaaly agree

Last edited by theredtigers (Aug 31 2011 9:41:07 am)

#6 Before February 2015

Master1

i disagree with the OP its good to crash worlds, keeps noobs from seeing to much stuff and copying them, also people dont crash good worlds ONLY noob worlds "not saying yours is a noob world though cause i actually liked it"

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#7 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

I haven't crashed any GOOD top levels. Want it gone? Go suck up to Chris, he'd get it done in 5 weeks.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#8 Before February 2015

maksymilian

I remember when someone crashed moderator land, I nearly finished it... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#9 Before February 2015

Jak

how did it crash?

BTW: i did not crash

Last edited by Jak (Aug 31 2011 3:16:49 pm)

#10 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

This game needs good crashers (the one that crashes noob levels). But I hate Mean crashers though.

I'm in love with a dragon <3

forumsignature_by_a3person-db1n7ec.png

#11 Before February 2015

xXExpress0Xx

klmaster wrote:

also people dont crash good worlds ONLY noob worlds "not saying yours is a noob world though cause i actually liked it"

Orly? I have seen EX Crew's Vault get crashed.

Last edited by xXExpress0Xx (Aug 31 2011 3:54:33 pm)

#12 Before February 2015

Ruiner

What is with all you crap people who somehow think it's okay to crash levels because they're "noob levels"? Do you tear up a child's drawing because it isn't very good? Do you knock over his lego tower because you've seen much better lego buildings?

How hard is it to simply not play in these levels? It's not like if you get rid of them the level list is suddenly going to be full of high quality levels. If you want to see more good levels, how about you make them yourself? I highly doubt EX Crew ever went around crashing noob levels.

#13 Before February 2015

Jak

xXExpress0Xx yeah that was a noob that hacked my alt

#14 Before February 2015

Calicara

I'm not even sure how it's possible anymore. I thought the game was crash proof. I wish I could help :/

#15 Before February 2015

Cyral

^^nope not crash proof, in fact i found a website with a crash packet, i tried it in my own world with my friend, it worked

the site is.... wait a sec... if i tell it will just cause chaos in ee...

Last edited by Cyral (Aug 31 2011 7:19:20 pm)

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#16 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

Ruiner wrote:

What is with all you crap people who somehow think it's okay to crash levels because they're "noob levels"? Do you tear up a child's drawing because it isn't very good? Do you knock over his lego tower because you've seen much better lego buildings?

How hard is it to simply not play in these levels? It's not like if you get rid of them the level list is suddenly going to be full of high quality levels. If you want to see more good levels, how about you make them yourself? I highly doubt EX Crew ever went around crashing noob levels.

Dude, stop cussing/swearing yourself out, and the way how you posted makes people think your crazy.
Yes, I do hate crashers, and most of the time they will aim for bad worlds, but sometimes they'll aim for good worlds.
I do think that Chris needs to up the spam filter or something like that.

#17 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Ruiner wrote:

What is with all you people that think it is ok to swear around children? Warning for swearing.

#18 Before February 2015

Ruiner

Chewy wrote:
Ruiner wrote:

What is with all you people that think it is ok to swear around children? Warning for swearing.

lol you nerd. I don't care about your stupid warning. People are talking about how they crash other people's worlds and apparently that's perfectly fine but god forbid someone say a BAD WORD on the internet.

Also, please point me to the rule forbidding swearing as I cannot seem to find any such rule. You would think the forum would have filters in place if swearing was against the rules.

#19 Before February 2015

Cyral

^^btw, no one was talking about HOW to crash worlds, just the ppl who crash them

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#20 Before February 2015

capasha

Ruiner wrote:

I like what you wrote. It's how I feel about EE.
Trolling and destroying other peoples work, if it's not better than all the pro crews / peoples. That gives me rage.
I want to crash or destroy all good levels for fun. Because of people destroying and crashing worlds that isn't the best ones. But I'm not a lamer, so that will never happen.

Last edited by doh (Sep 1 2011 9:27:56 am)

#21 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Ruiner wrote:

Also, please point me to the rule forbidding swearing as I cannot seem to find any such rule. You would think the forum would have filters in place if swearing was against the rules.

It's an unspoken rule and we have a warning tag for Language and there is this:

Clauses: The staff reserves the right to remove content, warn and ban users at any time for any or no reason. These rules are subject to change at any time. We reserve the right to remove content at our discretion, and are not liable for any user-submitted content.

It's a kid's forum. Keep it clean or get out.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Stubby142388205779375

Board footer