Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

calculusguy

Guess what happened...

I went to sleep with 75 energy in the portal. I woke up, but my energy wasnt refilled! It usally refills overnight. It was only at 132/235! And I checked my energy shop, and portals were now at 200/625 energy! 125 more energy! Guess how that happened!

Last edited by calculusguy (Sep 4 2011 7:58:24 am)

#2 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Re: Guess what happened...

Same has happened to me! Yesterday i finished getting a great saved world, which was my 4th one, now ive just comeon and seen that great saved world has 7950/8000 energy! So ive just added 50 energy and now i have a 5th great saved world, in 2 days! Maybe chris was fiddling around with the game or a massive server bug?

#3 Before February 2015

SmileyZ

lemme check mine real quick, i hope i get myself a great world //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Nope //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by SmileyZ (Sep 4 2011 8:13:49 am)

#4 Before February 2015

Processor

Well, the only way that can happen is that your account is hacked... Or.... you have already used your energy but forgot that.... Or... a server hack? Or a database error....

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#5 Before February 2015

Bobithan

It happens to me a lot but I know it's my sister. She sometimes thinks she's on her account and spends energy on my account.

aka towwl

#6 Before February 2015

Nou

I guessed you made a useless topic, and hey I was right! Wooohoo!:D

No u.

#7 Before February 2015

Glitcherkid

I saw there might have been an update recently because I had to login to my account this morning. Hmm... Cool. It didn't happen to me, but you are soo lucky treejoe4! YGMal.png

PaNFnqB.png

#8 Before February 2015

treejoe4

It is weird, but i am very lucky.

#9 Before February 2015

Processor

Nou wrote:

I guessed you made a useless topic, and hey I was right! Wooohoo!:D

You're right? huh?

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#10 Before February 2015

calculusguy

Ok. I used a program to spend my energy at about 4:00 in the moring. LOL anyone? And no hacks.

#11 Before February 2015

SmileyZ

how about... YOU GIVE ME TEH PROGRAM //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile!

#12 Before February 2015

The First Gamer

The only explaination is...
You did it in your sleep.

#13 Before February 2015

calculusguy

SmileyZ wrote:

how about... YOU GIVE ME TEH PROGRAM //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile!

Why? I made it. Unless you buy me beta...(the link in my sig isnt working //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile )

calculusguy 142388246378969

Board footer