Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

tailschao

EE guide

ok, this topic will unluckily have no images of EE, but they should be easily described.

1st of all, bosses;
Bosses, here are some rules for ya.
NEVER wait for AFK's. NEVER give others more than one chances. NEVER do things xtremly hard for some people, fore example, one space hook jumps. Everyone should hate them :\

Minis;
Dot trails; Ok, EVERYONE hates these, but if you make them, here is a guide. Never put dots up against a wall, becuase people could hould down/up/right/left to make it there. NEVER make repetitive do trails, or the same things continuesly, that is just plain annoying.
elevators; These were big woops at the beggining, but now they are lame. NEVER make it 9/10 pros fail[never make it impossible, or extrmely close...].
Challenges: Everybody should love challenges, but you should make it where there is a portal that leads to a little easier minis, or training minis,etc.
Fun; Entertainment! Make it fun, like hold space, stuff like that.

Smileys; ok guys, just don't show off with the wizard, fire wizard, bird, bunny,monicle, or ultimant fan. If you have chat, wish them luck, make them feel good. If you don't have chat, and they come up to you with a //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile smiley, put a wink smiley or just use the //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile smiley, to make them feel good.

Magic; Don't be AFK. You can't get magic coins at all if you are AFK. Blue coins could help magic, "every coin counts"~tailschao . Accually try to get magic, dont forget about coins.

Races; they are fun and all, just dont make there be a tiny bit of space the whole race is.

Humans vs. Zombies; They are fun and all, but people dont play right, so they ruin it.

mazes; They are pretty fun, just NEVER make it where there is no finish //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Levels;

Art; make it good enough that people will want it! that will encurage them to go on your level.

minis; make them fun enough for the person wants to play, along with challenges :3

That is my guide to EE. I hope you like //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#2 Before February 2015

Nou

Re: EE guide

This guide is too basic imo. If you want to write a guide, focus on something in specific. Plus, look here: http://eeforumify.com/viewforum.php?id=7
There are 5 stickies with pretty much everything anyone would need in there.
You don't HAVE to write guides //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

No u.

#3 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

you may want to add pictures [annotated] to make it more appealing and interesting. I found myself scrolling to the bottom.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#4 Before February 2015

Cyral

^^yep, i could use some more detailed info

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#5 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

Nou wrote:

This guide is too basic imo. If you want to write a guide, focus on something in specific. Plus, look here: http://eeforumify.com/viewforum.php?id=7
There are 5 stickies with pretty much everything anyone would need in there.
You don't HAVE to write guides //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

There's enough guides tailchao. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
UNLESS you want to make another guide, go ahead, but I doubt that would work since there's already enough guides providing enough information. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#6 Before February 2015

tailschao

i don't know how to make EE pictures, it is very confusing. I am sorry about making another guide, though there are a bunch of guides out there.

tailschao 142388252078912

Board footer