Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Pugmatt

Super rewards

Does anyone who use this know any good deals on super rewards to get 50 gems? I don't care how long it takes, I'm just wondering if you guys know any good surveys or what ever that could get me 50 gems.
Thanks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#2 Before February 2015

Cyral

Re: Super rewards

none ever work for me :C

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#3 Before February 2015

Shift

To get 50 gems in one shot... and without paying... well, I believe SuperRewards offers the Netflix free trial for 60-some gems.

#4 Before February 2015

EE_Scythe

Get some Car Insurance Quotes. Make-up your Fantasy Car, Some Random information to go with it. And use Personal Information from "http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/". And then for the Phone Verification; I use my iPod to get a quick, Temporary Number to get a Verification code from a Bot. Then I delete the number and never hear from Insurance Agents again.

Yay Gems.

#5 Before February 2015

monsterenergy

iv got 46 gems with super rewards

#6 Before February 2015

Betaguy

Only some of the offers work, I dont use them as much anymore though... >_>
Maybe you can try gambit?

Last edited by Betaguy (Sep 8 2011 7:48:32 am)

#7 Before February 2015

Pugmatt

Thanks guys I'll try these //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile Hopefully it works o_O

Pugmatt 142388297278460

Board footer