Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

SmileyZ

Wrong Email? ~ Cant Log In To EE

I know this topic already existed, but its not clear.

Some people can't log in to their accounts, because it says the email is wrong. I have NO idea whats up, and would like some info from a mod. The email is typed correctly, but I can't log in to everybody edits.

This MUST be fixed, and fast, because if not, I (and many others) Cant play ee and will soon quit ~ And ask for a 10$ refund.

This is in General Discussion because it is too important to be in bug reports.

#2 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

Re: Wrong Email? ~ Cant Log In To EE

Maybe refresh and then try again! Yn8I7.png

#3 Before February 2015

theredtigers

just pray the lord that he will make your fix the bug lol jk

#4 Before February 2015

sportakus1

same,cant sometimes login....and cant sometimes login with Facebook O_O

#5 Before February 2015

EDJ

Yeah it sometimes refuses to accept my email, but after a couple reloads it always works.

#6 Before February 2015

Baticon

Me too. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#7 Before February 2015

Nou

Keep trying because there's no way you'll get your 10 bucks back //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

No u.

#8 Before February 2015

xGBx-PwNzZ

Jojatekok wrote:

Maybe refresh and then try again!

#9 Before February 2015

theredtigers

i always log in with face book forgot my pass lol

#10 Before February 2015

SumRandomGuy

Hasn't happened like that. But if I put the @ then it deletes everything :/

#11 Before February 2015

GKAbyss

I've been having really wierd bugs like this.. this happened once too, but I just tried a few more times in new tabs. Besides that, EE has been REALLY slow, and I get lagged off of levels at random times too :/
Some other bugs:
When I log out of a non-beta account on the beta website, the "logout" option says in the bottom left, and the login thing pops up, I log in, but when you join a level, the lobby from the other account is in front of the screen.
A few times, when I leave a level, the chat from the level is still there, and I can't go to the level because I'm already "in" it, even though it's just the chat.
For some reason the shop gets all mixed up, I log out of one of my alts, and I log in with my main account, but theres weird stuff like the max energy and shop items are backwards, and there's usually something weird about it(besides it already being mixed up), like sometimes I   have chat, even though the other stuff is from an alt that I don't have chat on, or I have beta, but nothing else.

#12 Before February 2015

Superbud9123

This has been happening to me. I don't know what could cause it. I even restart my browser and it sometimes doesn't log-in.

#13 Before February 2015

kaylee123

It's usually cause of your internet connection, or how slow your computer is.
     Sometimes, on my virusy computer, it does the same thing... but then I get on my good computer, and it's just fine.

#14 Before February 2015

SmileyZ

Nou wrote:

Keep trying because there's no way you'll get your 10 bucks back //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

correction: No way YOU will get your money back. Its called blackmail //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue. JK.

Anyways, it let me log in after awhile, but if I logout again, guess what?
Methinks Chris needs to work on everybody edits or i'm out.

SmileyZ 142388427077162

Board footer