Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

The First Gamer

That's it, can't put it off any longer (Bot related)

Yeah... I've been putting off learning C itself for too long as well, but before that...
I'm going to need a bot for E.E.... Not much of a hassle, considering all it needs to do is ban.
But i do have plans for a certain type of E.E. bot, nothing will be revealed yet, but right now, i am currently in need of a banbot, and also dunno where the hell Cyph1e is (Trusted well known people for trusted sources) And don't know of any other bot creators >_>

#2 Before February 2015

SmileyZ

Re: That's it, can't put it off any longer (Bot related)

isnt java better?

#3 Before February 2015

capasha

twipply, processor, gcommer and cyph1e. The only I know about. Use a detour. That's what Twipply said in another thread.

#4 Before February 2015

demango

...Pugmatt makes bots, but to what extent is unknown to me...

#5 Before February 2015

Cyral

^autoclickers he makes, I also make bots, im in teh process of learing packet sending

just made a bot (kinda useless) so i can drag in open worlds //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile , thats just a little f what i can do, ive made way more advanced ones

Last edited by Cyral (Sep 21 2011 5:04:30 pm)

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#6 Before February 2015

Gaing

EE Beast wrote:

^autoclickers he makes, I also make bots, im in teh process of learing packet sending

just made a bot (kinda useless) so i can drag in open worlds //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile , thats just a little f what i can do, ive made way more advanced ones

I'm still trying to make a bot for my crew. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#7 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

doh wrote:

twipply, processor, gcommer and cyph1e. The only I know about. Use a detour. That's what Twipply said in another thread.

VERY expensive.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#8 Before February 2015

Cyral

TakoMan02 wrote:
doh wrote:

VERY expensive.

-Detours Express 2.1 is available for immediate download under a no-fee, click-through license for research, noncommercial, and nonproduction use on 32-bit code. COST: Free

-Detours Professional 2.1 includes a license for use in production environments and the right to distribute Detours functions in products. In addition to support for 32-bit x86 code, Detours Professional 2.1 includes support for 64-bit code on x64 and IA64 processors. COST: 10,000 <wowwww.....

#9 Before February 2015

Gaing

EE Beast wrote:
TakoMan02 wrote:
doh wrote:

VERY expensive.

-Detours Express 2.1 is available for immediate download under a no-fee, click-through license for research, noncommercial, and nonproduction use on 32-bit code. COST: Free

-Detours Professional 2.1 includes a license for use in production environments and the right to distribute Detours functions in products. In addition to support for 32-bit x86 code, Detours Professional 2.1 includes support for 64-bit code on x64 and IA64 processors. COST: 10,000 <wowwww.....

^very true

Last edited by *TheRealGanig* (Sep 21 2011 6:08:02 pm)

#10 Before February 2015

Twipply

TakoMan02 wrote:

VERY expensive.

Free download.

#11 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

The thing is, they don't use packet sending (which is kinda stupid imo), cyph1e might however sniff packets to help
with the crown recieved packet, which in this case IS SO VALUABLE.

Anyways, bots are stupid, but I like where you are going with it. A kicking bot would be worthwhile. Luck to you.
I'm not going to give out any information because they'll yell at me. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

signature.png
*u stinky*

#12 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

EE Beast wrote:
TakoMan02 wrote:
doh wrote:

VERY expensive.

That's just it, what if he has a 64-bit system?

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#13 Before February 2015

Cyral

^check your pms, I would love to know how to do this!

#14 Before February 2015

BillyP

TakoMan02 wrote:

Then he'll have to do it a different way.

#15 Before February 2015

Cyral

BillyP wrote:
TakoMan02 wrote:

Then he'll have to do it a different way.

I guess so, also i believe i figured this out, pm me TFG

#16 Before February 2015

Pugmatt

Im in the process of making a ban bot, pretty close to doing it, and ee beast, its more thats auto clickers :/   Just pm if anyone need help with bots. Not including u guys who know more stuff like packet senders, since wat i make is probaly nooby to you.

The First Gamer 142388434277090

Board footer