Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Gaing

Everyone calm down.

Here's the problem. A guy come starts stealing accounts, ruining level, cussing at people, and what do we do, we all panic. You see this is what people like these want. (like supermen2) They want attention to scare you guys off and make you bow down yo his mightiness. But the true is that he is week, they are people that don't have anything to do. You guys have to calm down. These guy are not HACKERS. There just people that trick you using there mine. You guys just have to not fall for his traps.

Rule Number One: Never give out you email or your password. NOT EVEN IF THERE YOU FRIEND'S

Rule Number Two: Don't trust anyone you don't know or people that people that ask for you emails.

Rule Number Three: When you see a guy asking for accounts, cussing, etc just kick him. Easy as that.

Next time some guy comes by and start doing all that stuff to you just ignore him and act cool and they'll just leave. Just stay calm guys i dont want EE to go down just because of a guy that like to trick you guys. Hope you guys have fun in ee.

Stay cool. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Last edited by *TheRealGanig* (Sep 23 2011 2:21:10 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Disney

Re: Everyone calm down.

ill try and stay cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#3 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Old news.

I suppose it's useful to people who are new to the internet, though.

I vote sticky-ing, because this is a big problem.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#4 Before February 2015

Gaing

TakoMan02 wrote:

Old news.

Yes it is. But this is getting really annoying, people are always terrified when they see a guy doing something not normal.

#5 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

Sorry, but people don't really get terrified or even scared by matters like these. Well, at least I don't, and I don't think anyone else does.

99.9% of hackers are people who asked for your account and were given it. Simple as that.

#6 Before February 2015

Gaing

xputnameherex wrote:

Sorry, but people don't really get terrified or even scared by matters like these. Well, at least I don't, and I don't think anyone else does.

99.9% of hackers are people who asked for your account and were given it. Simple as that.

Yes i know but there are people that just don't understand that or they are new to Everybody Edits. I'm just trying to be a little helpful. Im not saying you don't want me to be helpful because i know that. But that's my thing helping people around and solving problems for them.

#7 Before February 2015

firebreather

TakoMan02 wrote:

Old news.

i agree this should get sticked up. this will prevent people from any other bad stuff people do to trick you. nice ganig

#8 Before February 2015

Gaing

Thanks. And welcome to the fourms by the way. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#9 Before February 2015

Disney

i agree 2. plz mods stick this

#10 Before February 2015

Ganig you forgot another rule put "don't thrust anyone not even your own grandma in other words NOBODY".

#11 Before February 2015

Pugmatt

This should be sticky //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
It's everything you need to know about these kind of people.
Nice topic //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Gaing 142388440677026

Board footer