Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Adrianna

Speed Running Thread.

There is already a topic
*CLOSED*

http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=14369

Last edited by Adrianna (Sep 24 2011 11:14:18 am)

#2 Before February 2015

BluexxxDude

Re: Speed Running Thread.

such as bluexxxdude, guest-231, thwinkt

#3 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

http://beta.everybodyedits.com/games/PWiN7N6xmca0I

thats my not level. add it to the list.

#4 Before February 2015

SmileyZ

make sure to use a timer, or it shouldn't count

#5 Before February 2015

musuki

It's nice to see interest in this, but why make this thread when we already have one?

Also, screenshots aren't any good, as anybody can easily fake a time. It's just a shame that, for whatever reason, people have trouble with recording their screens.

#6 Before February 2015

Adrianna

musuki wrote:

It's nice to see interest in this, but why make this thread when we already have one?

Also, screenshots aren't any good, as anybody can easily fake a time. It's just a shame that, for whatever reason, people have trouble with recording their screens.

The thread has died, and bumping it wont help to much, also most times are unconfirmed, i guess we can go to that one..

But also the thread isent active, so he wont be able to update it, so this is that until he is active i guess.

#7 Before February 2015

musuki

Adrianna wrote:
musuki wrote:

The thread has died, and bumping it wont help to much, also most times are unconfirmed, i guess we can go to that one..

But also the thread isent active, so he wont be able to update it, so this is that until he is active i guess.

It died because nobody was really interested or serious about it. Neph's always around to update the thread, if necessary, but nobody posted any valid submissions or added new levels they wanted to make runs for.

#8 Before February 2015

Adrianna

ok, ill get rid of this topic i guess.... your right
also.. tell me how to record video like you did
on your 2:54 run please //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile (pm me)

Adrianna 142388444276990

Board footer