Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

The Universal Laws of EE

Some things that will always happen in EE (ex. The universal law of gravity states that every object that goes up will come down.)

1. If you sit on a block, you will always be aligned with the background grid with either the x-axis or y-axis.
2. If you go through a portal, your speed will always increase then when it entered before unless you stop moving.
3. You will never be able to jump off of an anti-gravity dot with out a space next to you.

That's all I can think of right now.

Last edited by Shy Guy (Sep 26 2011 2:22:01 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

Re: The Universal Laws of EE

Yes

#3 Before February 2015

Oturan

Hmm I like this, we need to find more of these.

#4 Before February 2015

supadorf24

#1 and #2 aren't true. If you're too far from the center of the space you're in you won't align, and portals are bugged right now.

#5 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Supadorf24 wrote:

#1 and #2 aren't true. If you're too far from the center of the space you're in you won't align, and portals are bugged right now.

No, when I meant aligned, I meant you will be in the same space as a background axis. Say if you were sitting on a block on normal gravity, you will be aligned with the x-axis. If you are on >>>> gravity, you will be aligned with the y-axis.

#6 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Oh I see.

Shy Guy 142388461576817

Board footer