Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Wolf exile1

Original Becoming unoriginal itself?

The Name is kind of misleading but...

All the levels are becoming the same... You add Some art then Put some minigames onto it.

I think that we need to come up with a new type of level. Because These levels are becoming repetitive.

#2 Before February 2015

Oturan

Re: Original Becoming unoriginal itself?

Thats quite old news, and lot's of people have already said this. But even if it's a new concept do you still find it repetetive?

#3 Before February 2015

DK Levels

Yeah, well no...
New concepts are always good
I hardly even see 'Original' art and mini levels anymore... so they aren't actually becoming repetitive, there is just less of them from where I see it

#4 Before February 2015

Oturan

I have one level thats in making that has an original concept, but I dont know if the art is that original.

#5 Before February 2015

Baticon

DK Levels wrote:

Yeah, well no...
New concepts are always good
I hardly even see 'Original' art and mini levels anymore... so they aren't actually becoming repetitive, there is just less of them from where I see it

Your elven adventure thing was a new concept.

#6 Before February 2015

Dazz

I think we ask too much from this game, what kind of art and minis you want? I mean do you know how many hours of work it takes to make art? yet fill it with twisted playable minigames not to mention "fun" minis that is almost impossible to add in just any art levels, I always said that if you think you are better, if you think you have better ideas ect. make it yourself, then you`ll know to appreciate, if not, you are clearly bored of this game and this is just an excuse, because you like this game as I do but you don't want to quit, you expect that something will pop-up soon and make you have fun again, but even if it needs something NEW after a while you'll get bored again. So...we can't be more original than this, that's it, we had stairs, maze, coindoor puzzles, art, random minis, boxed minis, race,keyblocks,portals ect. we need new stuff to create new stuff. just another art level or a full level with 1000s0a0r0c0a0s0m minis wont   satisfy ppl that have your opinion. This game can't offer us more stuff, not even Chris, maybe just a few improvements and bug fixing but that's it. Imo if this isn't enough it will never be.

Last edited by dazz (Sep 26 2011 1:49:25 pm)

#7 Before February 2015

Koto

I'm usually not one to do self-promotion, but I do occasionally try to do things that people haven't done before.   You rarely see people attempt new things when new things come out, such as this.   People need to stop complaining, and actually attempt to do something new.   Even if it doesnt turn out well, people will still give you credit for doing something innovative.

#8 Before February 2015

Baticon

OK i though and found a new thing(not very new accually but fun lol)

http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=15012

#9 Before February 2015

Master1

KO is about to start a new concept level soon //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#10 Before February 2015

supadorf24

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

I understand.

#11 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

Are you saying about the unoriginal minis or what?

#12 Before February 2015

calculusguy

*fake -rep* AP crew has A LOT of new ideas.

#13 Before February 2015

treejoe4

I think i will bring some originality in this level im making

#14 Before February 2015

Jasonma

wolf, thats why i've been trying to make some levels that put players against other players. but of course, since they have rules and and nobody ever tries it, others decide it probably sucks. its just a matter of fame! when people like oturan, nou, or those sort of people make a level, its always "epic".

calculusguy, ap crew is totally dead now. 3 members, bad coordination, we can only use those ideas for our levels.

#15 Before February 2015

Shift

Er, first, your title. That may be fine and dandy for a sixth grade essay, but, obviously, it's impossible, and, therefore, you should fix that. (YAY FOR COMMAS)

Like I said, it's impossible for unoriginal to become unoriginal, so I disagree. However, I understand what you're trying to say, and I agree; now that so many previously "original" levels have passed through time, it seems that nothing can be original anymore. But there will eventually come a new breakthrough, and another, and another. Just don't expect every level you enter to be completely original, and have a brand new concept.

#16 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

^Yes.

Brand-new concepts are lovely, but their rarity makes them treasured. I most certainly do not want to see a completely new, original level everywhere I look, because then we'll be expected to live up to the hype and to be amazing in every last level we make. That's a lot of pressure, and for some it's not possible.

Take the new concepts slow, one at a time.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#17 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

I think everyone should atleast make a puzzle level with keys/coin doors, no co-op crap, just a puzzle.

Don't know what I'm talking about? (First things I thought of) Here are some levels you should try to play/ make your own version of;

http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=3438
http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=10828

They are fun to make and play in my opinion, and efficient for smaller worlds.

Just an idea

#18 Before February 2015

calculusguy

Jasonma wrote:

wolf, thats why i've been trying to make some levels that put players against other players. but of course, since they have rules and and nobody ever tries it, others decide it probably sucks. its just a matter of fame! when people like oturan, nou, or those sort of people make a level, its always "epic".

calculusguy, ap crew is totally dead now. 3 members, bad coordination, we can only use those ideas for our levels.

You just never make levels. I just dont post my new ideas. And see the rules for calling a level AP crew in the AP crew forum, Jasonma.

#19 Before February 2015

Muffin

You know that new concepts are getting old now? Everyone's coming up with them.

#20 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

What i dont get is original, what is original? Like stairs and stuff?

#21 Before February 2015

Cyral

^fail, original is a new concept, theres like 50000000 stair levels out there, so not original

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#22 Before February 2015

SmileyZ

original is: NOT IN ANY WAY
Stairs
100 mini games that each are like 5x3
boss to code
C L I C K O N M E
Get magic here!
etc.

Quote this post to see my little secret jFAMA.png

Last edited by SmileyZ (Sep 28 2011 7:53:19 pm)

Wolf exile1 142388476876664

Board footer