Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Ahmed80

soy candle

CLEAN BURNING -- Soy wax candles are non-toxic and burns cleaner than paraffin candles, with no petrol-carbon soot which can blacken walls, ceilings, and furniture, contaminate ventilation ductwork in your home, as well as add toxic carcinogens into the air you breathe.
STRONG SCENT -- Soy wax candles can only hold a specific amount of scent per pound.   We use that toward our advantage by putting as   much scent as the soy wax can absorb into each   and every candle.

LONG BURNING -- Soy wax candles burn slower and cooler than paraffin wax candles, creating a longer burning candle.

#2 Before February 2015

Cyral

Re: soy candle

Ummmm what, this is for things related to ee, this should be in off topic... and what about candles again?

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#3 Before February 2015

Nou

EE Beast wrote:

Ummmm what, this is for things related to ee, this should be in off topic... and what about candles again?

It's called an adbot and spams ads on websites. It'll be banned soon.

No u.

#4 Before February 2015

Dazz

good now I know I wont buy soy candels :rolleyes: f-in advertisers

Ahmed80 142388477976653

Board footer