Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 Before February 2015

Slawthe

Re: The no-block contest!

Dont think its a gravedig, only been 2 days. Also I added 15 coins, so theres a chance of magic lol

#52 Before February 2015

calculusguy

LOL Fail. I thought today was 9-5 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

EDIT: I think I found an exploit in your level. In the topleft, the arrows on the right side to keep you in place, I have broken through them before //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by calculusguy (Aug 5 2011 4:37:35 pm)

#53 Before February 2015

Slawthe

bump. ppl join, it takes minutes to make a level, it isn't hard.   Also every entry that follows the rules gets 2rep.

#54 Before February 2015

calculusguy

I would try if i had an extra level //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#55 Before February 2015

Slawthe

Aww man, 3 days left and still no other entries.   C'mon ppl, doesn't take long to make and you can easily buy an extra world to use if you don't have one.   Also +2REP per entry that follows rules, isn't that worth it?

#56 Before February 2015

tailschao

can we use a spawn point? a coin door at the end blocking the crown, so you HAVE to get all of the coins?backrounds too? Can I cut my large world in half? it is to big. here is the link;
http://beta.everybodyedits.com/games/PWAEiVIfuXa0I         http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWAEiVIfuXa0I

Last edited by tailschao (Aug 10 2011 9:50:48 am)

#57 Before February 2015

Slawthe

Your world seems interesting but it unfortunately does not follow all the rules.

#58 Before February 2015

calculusguy

Well, mainly the dont touch edge rule.

Jasonma wrote:

im in too //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue sounds hard.

well here's my failed one:
http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWAFjwc4iba0I
small world //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

... Thats the 3x3.

Last edited by calculusguy (Aug 11 2011 5:16:29 pm)

#59 Before February 2015

Jasonma

uhh yeah... i cleared it to make room for the 2x2. then i switched the worlds for 2x2 and 3x3 since theyre so small. and i made a small error. it was originally the "whirlpool" which sucked so bad. it wasnt even funny. i just deleted it cause it was horrible. a scar on my profile if you will //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#60 Before February 2015

Slawthe

Lol. 'Tis a shame that no one else will enter, especially since there's only two days left.   I'm surprised no one's even made a level where you're pushed to the center with the crown in the middle.

#61 Before February 2015

Koto

Slawthe wrote:

Aww man, 3 days left and still no other entries.   C'mon ppl, doesn't take long to make and you can easily buy an extra world to use if you don't have one.   Also +2REP per entry that follows rules, isn't that worth it?

I'm working on a map like this, but it doesnt follow all the rules //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#62 Before February 2015

Slawthe

I'm guessing the no wall touching rule.   It would be nice seeing your level in this though.

#63 Before February 2015

calculusguy

Well, just put arrows pushing you away from the edge so you cant even touch the edge. Also, remember that you can touch the edge for the first 4 seconds.

#64 Before February 2015

tailschao

I fixed my level so you can't touch the walls.
It is fun, and I hope it works.

#65 Before February 2015

calculusguy

Can I have the link?
EDIT: Found it.
EDIT: Sorry, but I can still touch the walls. Just fall from a high point and hold down. To fix it, just put some more arrows(maybe 4 layers.)

Last edited by calculusguy (Aug 12 2011 3:00:47 pm)

#66 Before February 2015

Slawthe

Oh this sounds promising, glad to see another entry.

#67 Before February 2015

calculusguy

Bump... You have 1 more week!

#68 Before February 2015

tailschao

I fixed my level Way better //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue   hehe, possibilities :rolleyes: , hope it is good now.

#69 Before February 2015

Koto

Slawthe wrote:

I'm guessing the no wall touching rule.   It would be nice seeing your level in this though.

well, actually there are a few bricks in it.   but only a few.   its in my beta only, so i cant open it :/

Last edited by KingOfTheOzone (Aug 13 2011 12:20:13 pm)

#70 Before February 2015

calculusguy

tailschao wrote:

I fixed my level Way better //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue   hehe, possibilities :rolleyes: , hope it is good now.

Top corners? And make the sides thicker, I crashed into them a few times.

#71 Before February 2015

Slawthe

hmm,   the contest has been over for a while, but forums were down til now. wonder what will happen

#72 Before February 2015

calculusguy

Hmm, im extending the time to something like October 22 (10/22). THAT should give you a lot of time.

Last edited by calculusguy (Sep 10 2011 7:04:39 am)

#73 Before February 2015

Slawthe

Cuz of school i don't think i will be recreating it.   I will however bump this up for others to see. Uhhh how bout to somewhat increase the interest, I will add 1 more rep to winner?

#74 Before February 2015

calculusguy

Ok, and I extended this to 10/22 so more people can see it, not to let it fall.

Last edited by calculusguy (Sep 10 2011 7:04:48 am)

#75 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

^ you mean 10/22

calculusguy 142388488376549

Board footer