Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#76 Before February 2015

Master1

Re: Finally some news from Chris.

lol I never have anything to spend energy on either so I just keep buying tons of coin doors and portals //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#77 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

I would be spending my energy on portals anyways, I only have 33 of them.

#78 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

Greenzoid2 wrote:

That, I have over 50 of them.

#79 Before February 2015

catking00

Gamer1120 wrote:
Greenzoid2 wrote:

That, I have over 50 of them.

71. i needs mah 250! anyway, how long until rpg can get shop access. like, when will they start the thing to give him it.

#80 Before February 2015

Stubby
Website

I just got 100 coin doors, PLEASE LET THIS BE OUT ALREADY!!!     I HATE BUYING THINGS OVER AND OVER!!! YGMal.png     Lol. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

fgRzols.png

#81 Before February 2015

Betaguy

Stubby wrote:

I just got 100 coin doors, PLEASE LET THIS BE OUT ALREADY!!!     I HATE BUYING THINGS OVER AND OVER!!! YGMal.png     Lol. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Agreed, btw I got 260 coin doors //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by Betaguy (Sep 23 2011 7:40:16 am)

#82 Before February 2015

it40x

Cmon RPG would you help me? EE wont work for me and i dont know why!
it says movie not loaded when i right click the game! theres a black screen for me!
and i HAVE thhe last flashpayer update!
do you know what can i do? plese PM me!!

#83 Before February 2015

xGBx-PwNzZ

Yeah stubby your just like me at the moment i got nothing to spend my energy on >_< so annoyed

#84 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

Can we have some hints about the next update, please? (I mean most of the things, not only 1 or 2...)

#85 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

Woo, RPG updates, this should be fun!

this should include the stone pack.
tlbwl.jpg

Last edited by SquadFS (Sep 26 2011 11:22:30 am)

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#86 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

To quickly inform people about what Chris/Peter will be doing with the shop interface...

Before being able to even give me access to the shop, they will have to restructure and rewrite lots of code that handles the ingame items so that it will be easier to add items to the game for them. The second phase would be creating an interface for me so that I can actually update the game so this might take a little while. Chris did say that this is a very high priority and he said that he's hoping to get some EE work done by friday. No promises though as he's utterly overworked.

#87 Before February 2015

Echo!

^ That's some shiny neat news, glad you could give it to us. Thanks:3 I hope there is some work done by the day of the fri.

Last edited by Echo! (Sep 26 2011 12:48:26 pm)

#88 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

YES! Friendly update incoming!

#89 Before February 2015

Wolf exile1

Finally!

And is the artist pack gonna come by next update?

#90 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

Finally..

#91 Before February 2015

Koto

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

To quickly inform people about what Chris/Peter will be doing with the shop interface...

Before being able to even give me access to the shop, they will have to restructure and rewrite lots of code that handles the ingame items so that it will be easier to add items to the game for them. The second phase would be creating an interface for me so that I can actually update the game so this might take a little while. Chris did say that this is a very high priority and he said that he's hoping to get some EE work done by friday. No promises though as he's utterly overworked.

Will this be part of the next update, then?

#92 Before February 2015

EE_Scythe

KingOfTheOzone wrote:
RPGMaster2000 wrote:

Will this be part of the next update, then?

He stated get work done on Friday, Not that that means an update will occur. Most-Likely Friday is when he'll start on all this; if he hasn't already.

Wolf exile1 wrote:

Finally!

And is the artist pack gonna come by next update?

Probably expect the Artist Pack when everything's all set and done (RPG's Graphics Interface). Once that's in, He can freely Implement then himself.

Last edited by EE_Scythe (Sep 26 2011 3:44:50 pm)

#93 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

Finally..

#94 Before February 2015

supadorf24

RPG cares about us; RPG should be in charge of the game's progress.

That's not to say that Chris isn't working to update the game for us, and I am impressed with how often he adds free updates, which, to remind you all, he doesn't need to do. I'm just saying that RPG is in charge of public relations, and he should be given more power to make decisions, as he is aware of what the userbase wants.

Last edited by Supadorf24 (Sep 26 2011 4:05:50 pm)

#95 Before February 2015

ChrisKringel

EE_Scythe wrote:

He stated get work done on Friday, Not that that means an update will occur. Most-Likely Friday is when he'll start on all this; if he hasn't already.

I doubt it. Debending on the current structure there are really a lot of architectural-cahnges to be made. And those changes require besides the coding a considerable amount of time.

Supadorf24 wrote:

RPG cares about us; RPG should be in charge of the game's progress.

An interesting scenario. However that would mean that he would need to invest more time in game-realted stuff behind the scenes. So he would'nt be as active in the community as he is now. Thats the reason why most of the gaming companies have Community-Managers that stay in touch with developers. So that everyone can focus on his tasks. I don't want to compare the EE-"Project" to a big company however I want to say that the current "structure" has also its reasons. ;-)

#96 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

Chris did say (...) that he's hoping to get some EE work done by friday.

Does this mean that we will get an update tomorrow? 1smile1
And if yes, when will it be (during the day)?

#97 Before February 2015

Nou

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

In other words, important bugs that have been around for 6 months are low (no?) priority. Good to hear, I'll be leaving EE soon too at this rate.

No u.

#98 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Nou wrote:
RPGMaster2000 wrote:

In other words, important bugs that have been around for 6 months are low (no?) priority. Good to hear, I'll be leaving EE soon too at this rate.

He asked for a laundry list of bugs, I asked the players for a list of bugs they experience, I got nothing back.

#99 Before February 2015

Shift

This long period of now updates has worked out pretty well for me, actually. I bought several great worlds, a ton of portals, a few coindoors, and even got an item from the classics tab.

However, this new update is welcome, as I only need so many portals. New smileys and bricks will keep me occupied for a loooong time. But I assume that this update will not support blocks with different physics, which is unfortunate.

Oh, and sorry, Nou, but I haven't noticed any bugs that are nearly as important as securing a steady stream of updates.

#100 Before February 2015

Nou

RPGMaster2000 wrote:
Nou wrote:
RPGMaster2000 wrote:

He asked for a laundry list of bugs, I asked the players for a list of bugs they experience, I got nothing back.

You got nothing back from the players or from Chris? I did post a couple so I assume it's the latter?

shift wrote:

Oh, and sorry, Nou, but I haven't noticed any bugs that are nearly as important as securing a steady stream of updates.

What about a working game? Yea..keep implementing new features while the game doesn't function properly, good idea.

Last edited by Nou (Sep 29 2011 10:50:31 am)

No u.

RPGMaster2000 142388502376409

Board footer