Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 Before February 2015

Gaing

Re: Do you think you are popular?

i don't know who any of you people are

Were your worst nightmare. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#52 Before February 2015

Oturan

Im not famous x3 The only people who knows who I am are some people on the forums

#53 Before February 2015

Betaguy

Sometimes ppl ask me for stuff, but usally they just say hi...

#54 Before February 2015

Nou

EDJ wrote:
Nou wrote:

There are more people that know me than I know people...that's a bit weird

nou, hoe maak je die bot? kan ik hem ook krijgen?
__

I sometimes get recognized, usually with "Aren't you a mod on the forums?"

I'd -rep you if I could. You just brought back the nightmares //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

No u.

#55 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

I won't say I'm RayWilliamJohnson famous, but I believe I have a mildly-bigger-than-normal popularity level. Remember, I don't just lurk around on the forums. I go on other various sides and forums too //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Last edited by Tachyonic (Sep 6 2011 1:18:18 pm)

#56 Before February 2015

treejoe4

GadgetGeek wrote:

I won't say I'm RayWilliamJohnson famous, but I believe I have a mildly-bigger-than-normal popularity level. Remember, I don't just lurk around on the forums. I go on other various sides and forums too //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Ughhhh.... RWJ......i hate him

#57 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

treejoe4 wrote:
GadgetGeek wrote:

Ughhhh.... RWJ......i hate him

Did I say I liked him? :O
I don't like him either tbh.

#58 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Sorry, i just have to hate on him whenever someone says his name

#59 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Not trying to boast here, but I would consider myself to be SOMEWHAT popular.

I mean, post count, derp.

On an extremely off-topic note, my breath smells like peanut butter.
---

Last edited by Tako (Sep 6 2011 3:05:25 pm)

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#60 Before February 2015

NaztyRushz

Shy Guy wrote:
NaztyRushz wrote:

I dont brag over myself so really im not sure.

Lol, who's bragging.

I think some of my reputation comes from from being in MG Crew and being a veteran.

i didnt say u were lol

#61 Before February 2015

Gaing

lol :rolleyes:

#62 Before February 2015

jfurey14

Kinda... I mean, I'm good friends with people like tsf, osg, and those people, but then there are others and stuff. So, I'm not an outcast, but I'm not amazing popular.

#63 Before February 2015

xXExpress0Xx

I think I am quite popular, but that is mostly in game. I am not so popular on the forums >.<

#64 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

I guess i'm famous.. People say hi and stuff a lot and ask for help on levels //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#65 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Thank you for all of your responses. I'm studying Psychology and I am working on learning the self esteem of members of the community. Social Engineering on the internet, basically.

Besides being known of, what other things do you think of that makes you popular? What things do you think you should do if you are unpopular?

Example: "I think am popular because I am in the EX Crew."

Last edited by Shy Guy (Sep 6 2011 5:35:14 pm)

#66 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

I honestly think it's much better to have other people confer such titles as "popular" on you, rather than putting them on yourself. With that being said, I'd say I'm about a 5/10 in the forum popularity scale and a 1/10 on the EE popularity scale, mostly because I haven't ever come out with a srs level.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#67 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

JadElClemens wrote:

I honestly think it's much better to have other people confer such titles as "popular" on you, rather than putting them on yourself. With that being said, I'd say I'm about a 5/10 in the forum popularity scale and a 1/10 on the EE popularity scale, mostly because I haven't ever come out with a srs level.

Yes, but I believe it is better to find out what people think of themselves rather than others because bias can affect their decision.
Do you see what I mean? You are my best friend so I think you are the most popular. Bias is sometimes a result of peer-pressure, because you don't want to give your friend a bad rating, right?

#68 Before February 2015

Pugmatt

Usually in every level I go in, at least 1 or 2, or even 3 people, say hi to me, i guess I'm neutral popular //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool
But that would be up to the community i guess if i am popular or not. :rolleyes: LoL

#69 Before February 2015

Bimps

Shy Guy wrote:

Thank you for all of your responses. I'm studying Psychology and I am working on learning the self esteem of members of the community. Social Engineering on the internet, basically.

Besides being known of, what other things do you think of that makes you popular? What things do you think you should do if you are unpopular?

Example: "I think am popular because I am in the EX Crew."

So you're using us?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#70 Before February 2015

supadorf24

People from the forums know me, but, to be honest, I really don't care what kids on a game think of me.

#71 Before February 2015

GKAbyss

I'm not really known by forum ppl because I rarely post //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
I'm somewhat good friends with anyone I see a lot, or if go to their levels a lot/they go to mine a lot. If I meet someone and if I see them again soon it usually keeps happening and we become friends. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue or if we stay in the same level for 4 hours or something lol. Besides that, either I remember someone and they don't remember me, or someone remembers me, and I can't remember them //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue I also think there's someone whos specifcally going to my levels and lag kicking them, if that counts as popularity //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue. Last, I somewhat know some ppl bc my brothers are friends with them //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue In general I think I'm average popularity //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by GKAbyss (Sep 6 2011 6:52:28 pm)

#72 Before February 2015

Baticon

Supadorf24 wrote:

People from the forums know me, but, to be honest, I really don't care what kids on a game think of me.

AND the winner is...!   TY for the post that I was waiting. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#73 Before February 2015

kaylee123

Hmm....
I usually get a couple "hi's" when I walk in a room. But I wouldn't consider myself popular.

#74 Before February 2015

Gaing

Hmm....
I usually get a couple "hi's" when I walk in a room. But I wouldn't consider myself popular.

Kaylee123 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#75 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

It seems only the vets are popular. Maybe you all should introduce yourselves in levels. Have you ever tried that? I have.

Shy Guy 142388532376109

Board footer