Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#76 Before February 2015

ElJaso

Re: CONTEST: Voting for the weirdest level contest.

Zoey has nagged me enough, 3x zoey

(u owe me double+rep and place in siggy(btw, the place in ur siggy should be magenta))

#77 Before February 2015

capasha

Make a polldaddy instead. This thread will end in spam.

#78 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

I have 15 votes :c

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#79 Before February 2015

Fir3Fli3

I vote for:
Slawthe
Slawthe
EEDD //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#80 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:

My vote has been changed again.

Yeah, I changed it again, for the last time.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#81 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:
32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:

My vote has been changed again.

Yeah, I changed it again, for the last time.

You're awesome.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#82 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

EDIT: meh my vote goes back to 2x slawthe and 1x EEDD

Last edited by kingpooultra (Sep 25 2011 2:45:36 pm)

#83 Before February 2015

The First Gamer

>_>
<TFG_Fursona> Zoey2070: Anymore forcing people to vote for you will get you disqualified from the conttest, i'm cutting all bullcrap right now on this.
BTW, if she DOES get easily disqualified, all votes toward her will not count, yet you CAN change them.
Back to voting, people, only less than a week left.

#84 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

I'm not forcing anyone to vote for me.
I'm not even saying 'vote for me or die'
I post a link to this thread and then I say 'vote or die'. Everyone dies, so it really doesn't matter if they vote or not. If you didn't want voting to be abused, you should have picked the winner yourself. You are a complete and utter idiot with the most flawed logic I've ever seen.
You sicken me in a somehow hilarious way.
What defines forcing? Tying someone up and hacking their account to vote for me? I don't even know where any of them live.
Telling them to vote for me or I'll kill their children? They know I won't do it.
Telling them to 'vote or die' is, however? I'm not even telling them to vote for me. I'm   just telling them to vote or else the inevitable will happen. I didn't specify how or when they would die, just that they would, and everyone dies.
Also, if I'm 'forcing' them, what about takoman, where people get a chance to get gems for voting? I guarantee what I offer for each and every one who votes for me, and that's a lot of people.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#85 Before February 2015

The First Gamer

... I just don't give a **** on what excuses you're trying to pull at this point, but like i said, keep it up, you're off the list, end of story.
BACK TO VOTING.

#86 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Hahahaha. I'm not making excuses, I'm telling the goddamn truth, but I suppose you're too much of an idiot to understand what I'm saying. I CANNOT PHYSICALLY FORCE ANYONE TO VOTE FOR ME. THEY VOTE OF THEIR OWN FREE WILL.
I just promise them that it'll benefit them if they vote for me.
See, look. Here's a slightly outdated version of my soon to be signature. Names.

So here, I'll restate it again.
If you vote for me, you get a + rep and your name in my signature image. You can choose the font and color your name is, unless you only vote once.

Plus, even if I do get disqualified, the image will still go in my signature.

Last edited by Zoey2070 (Sep 25 2011 3:13:35 pm)

danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]

#87 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

Zoey2070 wrote:

Hahahaha. I'm not making excuses, I'm telling the goddamn truth, but I suppose you're too much of an idiot to understand what I'm saying. I CANNOT PHYSICALLY FORCE ANYONE TO VOTE FOR ME. THEY VOTE OF THEIR OWN FREE WILL.
I just promise them that it'll benefit them if they vote for me.
See, look. Here's a slightly outdated version of my soon to be signature. Names.

So here, I'll restate it again.
If you vote for me, you get a + rep and your name in my signature image. You can choose the font and color your name is, unless you only vote once.

You state a very good point, and that sig is hard to read. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#88 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

kingpooultra wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:

<snip>

You state a very good point, and that sig is hard to read. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

That's because it's zoomed out a bit, the actual one is easy to read.

#89 Before February 2015

The First Gamer

Screw this, updating first post to do two things i should've done long ago.

#90 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Since our dear contest maker has the most fail logic ever, I think anyone who voted for me should change their votes to slawthe, since he's leading by 30 votes, we might as well just try to get him to 100. And I'll upload my signature momentarily.

#91 Before February 2015

Twipply

The First Gamer wrote:

>_>
<TFG_Fursona> Zoey2070: Anymore forcing people to vote for you will get you disqualified from the conttest, i'm cutting all bullcrap right now on this.
BTW, if she DOES get easily disqualified, all votes toward her will not count, yet you CAN change them.

I'd never been quite as scared as when I heard the crashing sound of my door being kicked through, only to see Zoey triumphantly standing there with a blood stained battleaxe by her side.   My 270lbs of muscle carefully sculpted by decades of intense SAS training were no match for her fury.   I was quickly disabled and feared for my life.   Begging, pleading to be spared, she offered me but one alternative to being dismembered immediately.   A few votes on some forum in exchange for my life, I could do nothing but accept.   She left, her mission a success, battleaxe still in hand.   To this day I don't know how a 14 year old girl managed to fly across the world and literally force me into voting for her, but it happened.

No, wait, no it didn't.   That's just stupid.   What the hell are you talking about?

Last edited by Twipply (Sep 25 2011 3:56:35 pm)

#92 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Takomanx3, since it's a bit late to vote for her and it seems that her level was probably the best so far. Unless all of those votes were for the prizes/+rep.

Twipply wrote:
The First Gamer wrote:

>_>

I'd never been quite as scared as when I heard the crashing sound of my door being kicked through, only to see Zoey triumphantly standing there with a blood stained battleaxe by her side.   My 270lbs of muscle carefully sculpted by decades of intense SAS training were no match for her fury.   I was quickly disabled and feared for my life.   Begging, pleading to be spared, she offered me but one alternative to being dismembered immediately.   A few votes on some forum in exchange for my life, I could do nothing but accept.   She left, her mission a success, battleaxe still in hand.   To this day I don't know how a 14 year old girl managed to fly across the world and literally force me into voting for her, but it happened.

No, wait, no it didn't.   That's just stupid.   What the hell are you talking about?

This is why I love you.

Last edited by JadElClemens (Sep 25 2011 3:57:05 pm)

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#93 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

JadElClemens wrote:

Takomanx3, since it's a bit late to vote for her and it seems that her level was probably the best so far. Unless all of those votes were for the prizes/+rep.

Twipply wrote:
The First Gamer wrote:

>_>

<zoey is amazing>

This is why I love you.

I beat you to it. [insert quote here]
                Trout Slapper        says:
*I love you. Post it.

#94 Before February 2015

BillyP

Disqualified for persuading people to vote for her... seriously?

#95 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

I think we all agree it's about the stupidest thing ever.
Also, you should probably ban tako and all of the rest of the participants. They're forcing people to vote for them by making good levels.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#96 Before February 2015

The First Gamer

Two days left for voting/changing votes.
EDIT: Deadline has been reached, voting has been closed.

Last edited by The First Gamer (Oct 1 2011 7:53:19 am)

#97 Before February 2015

ChaosDemon

So who won?

#98 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Slawthe did, obviously. He had 60+ votes while second place had about 16 or something.

The First Gamer 142388547475958

Board footer