Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Google

To Chris and cyclone.

I posted this in the announcements page but i'll make a topic about it as well. I think it would be allot more fair to lower the price tag down to 5 dollars being so 10 dollars is a pretty high price... And to also give Facebook and E.E acc's usernames that no one else can copy, so we can tell each other apart of course...

Edit: Yes it was 5 dollars then a few pennies...

Last edited by Google (Aug 19 2010 12:36:00 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

jjfly12

Re: To Chris and cyclone.

wasn't it 5 dollars before, and then a few pennies?

#3 Before February 2015

srat23

jjfly12 wrote:

wasn't it 5 dollars before, and then a few pennies?

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?!?:|:|:|

#4 Before February 2015

I think 5$ is good because is only for 6 smileys and a pack of bricks. Even though I have beta I think is a good deal.

#5 Before February 2015

EENinja

I wouldn't even consider buying beta now days.

I brought it when it first came out because it offered saved worlds + more colors for art //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

$5 would be better now that there is an energy shop, although I think its unlikely they will care.

#6 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

Let's not even talk about the diamond blocks...

#7 Before February 2015

EDJ

srat23, was it really neccesary ti revive this 1 year old topic with that useless post.
One warning fro spam.

#8 Before February 2015

Pugmatt

Oh boo hoo, $10 is a perfect price I think. Usually one massive world almost cost $10, so you get 2 and a small AND 6 smileys.
Its a pretty a great deal if you ask me.

#9 Before February 2015

The First Gamer

Meh, i wouldn't care if the beta went FREE, the current price is alright, any higher and people are bound to get ****, any lower might cause the same rage >_>

All in all, it shouldn't change.

#10 Before February 2015

Glitcherkid

Just wait 'till Christmas again. Last year, Chris lowered the price of beta to $5 on Christmas day and left it for a couple of days.
I bet that will happen again this year. If you want it now, $10 is a good buy it now price if you ask me.

PaNFnqB.png

#11 Before February 2015

dol257

why are you people even replying to this topic now. if you look at the date of the first post please?

#12 Before February 2015

Sabrillian

Yeah, this topic is from 2010. I highly doubt it's necessary to post here if you're responding directly to the OP. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#13 Before February 2015

srat23

EDJ wrote:

srat23, was it really neccesary ti revive this 1 year old topic with that useless post.
One warning fro spam.

sorry...:(:(:(

#14 Before February 2015

Master1

Lowering the price to $5 would be harder than you think, EVERYINE that's paid $10 will have to be refunded $5 which will take forever. Plus I like the current price more //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#15 Before February 2015

MIHB

klmaster wrote:

Lowering the price to $5 would be harder than you think, EVERYINE that's paid $10 will have to be refunded $5 which will take forever. Plus I like the current price more //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Uhh, why?   Price changes are common for every product, that doesn't mean you get refunded.

#16 Before February 2015

Cyral

MIHB wrote:
klmaster wrote:

Uhh, why?   Price changes are common for every product, that doesn't mean you get refunded.

this

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#17 Before February 2015

Shift

This would be an okay idea, if it weren't for the fact that so many people already bought beta for $10. If he lowers the price now, then he would have to refund 50 gems to every current beta owner.

Just wait until Christmas; last year, he cut the price in half for about a month.

#18 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

It should be £6/$10

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#19 Before February 2015

Earth2

I think Chris either has one server, or somewhere from 40-100 servers. (I think he has 1). It costs about $20 a month to run the server, so he should either just charge everyone $5 to play the game since he's charging so much anyways, or lower the ridiculous prices on items...

#20 Before February 2015

bigfatsnoozy

Well I think it's a little bit overpriced. Maybe add 100 gems?

Google 142388640475028

Board footer