Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

monsterenergy

Contest To Win +Rep

So , I need a New "W" for my crew logo

the W need to have same tall as the "X"

58040193.jpg

2 +Rep for the Best!
1 +Rep for second best

Score

*1:Ganig
*2:EE Beast
*3:Shy Guy
*4:baticon
*5:Isaachal
*6:
*7:

Pictures

*1:4eEH8.png
*2:xw.PNG
*3:74414220.png
*4:6Mz1v.png
*5:JFnm8.png
*6:
*7:
*8:

Last edited by monsterenergy (Sep 9 2011 1:39:28 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Twipply

Re: Contest To Win +Rep

Seems like your old W was too short, so I made it longer and changed the colour so something a little fancier.
HSGEe.png

#3 Before February 2015

monsterenergy

yes but i need one in game

#4 Before February 2015

Baticon

d8k5Z.png

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#5 Before February 2015

monsterenergy

coooool Thanks Baticon , I take this one now , if other people come

#6 Before February 2015

Twipply

MH6K8.png
Hope you like it.   Can't wait for the +2 rep.

#7 Before February 2015

monsterenergy

lol (not one word and 2 and 3 and...)

#8 Before February 2015

Baticon

Isnt it the EX Crew's X or im wrong?

#9 Before February 2015

monsterenergy

no its not same

#10 Before February 2015

Twipply

I thought maybe I can improve my design even further if it was all shiny at stuff, so I went on my Mac that I use for graphics design CS5 and I made this:

21FMD.jpg
This is definitely the best one so far.   Usually I charge $50/h for this kinda work but I like to drink monster (green ones only blue ones are horrible am I right) so I'm doing it for free.   There you go bro.

Edit:
Hey bro, I see you forgot to put me on the list.   That's alright though, just do it whenever you can asap please.   Don't forget to put Baticon in 2nd 'cus someone needs that +1 rep am I right.

Last edited by Twipply (Sep 8 2011 8:55:22 am)

#11 Before February 2015

Betaguy

Twipply wrote:

I thought maybe I can improve my design even further if it was all shiny at stuff, so I went on my Mac that I use for graphics design CS5 and I made this:

http://i.imgur.com/21FMD.jpg
This is definitely the best one so far.   Usually I charge $50/h for this kinda work but I like to drink monster (green ones only blue ones are horrible am I right) so I'm doing it for free.   There you go bro.

:o nice, maybe you can even make a better one?

Last edited by Betaguy (Sep 8 2011 8:54:54 am)

#12 Before February 2015

monsterenergy

tahts impossible , its the best one and i add it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#13 Before February 2015

Twipply

Betaguy wrote:

:O nice, maybe you can even make a better one?

I don't know bro, maybe I can get some of my friends from the Oxford University graphics design department and bounce some ideas off them.   Do you have any ideas?   I gave a theoretical lecture on shading at the world institute of graphics design last month, maybe I can try incorporate some of that.

Last edited by Twipply (Sep 8 2011 8:57:45 am)

#14 Before February 2015

Baticon

Twipply wrote:

21FMD.jpg

Edit:
Hey bro, I see you forgot to put me on the list.   That's alright though, just do it whenever you can asap please.   Don't forget to put Baticon in 2nd 'cus someone needs that +1 rep am I right.

Awh man i didnt see it coming. :c

#15 Before February 2015

Gaing

4eEH8.png

Hows this. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#16 Before February 2015

monsterenergy

OMG I ADD THIS BESTT LOGO! (sorry for maj .. i never do it again.. promise dT1bN.png)

Edit: if you can write in little whit nice font crew on top of "W" or where you want

Last edited by monsterenergy (Sep 8 2011 9:09:31 am)

#17 Before February 2015

Twipply

baticon wrote:

Hey bro I'm sorry but you might want to close this thread and not look anymore, I made a new design with this shading thing and I know it makes you look bad bro and I'm sorry for that but I can't help it I'm just that good you know.
8qH0h.png
There you go man, I think I've hit the limit of awesomeness for a W, if I make it too much better than I dunno man your X is just gonna drag the whole thing down for you, maybe I should redesign the X so it's up to par with the W huh?

Btw you put me in 2nd not 1st that's okay though, people make mistakes (not me though lol) so just put me in first and then it's alright.

#18 Before February 2015

Betaguy

Twipply wrote:
baticon wrote:

Hey bro I'm sorry but you might want to close this thread and not look anymore, I made a new design with this shading thing and I know it makes you look bad bro and I'm sorry for that but I can't help it I'm just that good you know.
http://imgur.com/8qH0h.png
There you go man, I think I've hit the limit of awesomeness for a W, if I make it too much better than I dunno man your X is just gonna drag the whole thing down for you, maybe I should redesign the X so it's up to par with the W huh?

Btw you put me in 2nd not 1st that's okay though, people make mistakes (not me though lol) so just put me in first and then it's alright.

He put you in 3# EOpYT.png

#19 Before February 2015

Gaing

Twipply wrote:
baticon wrote:

http://imgur.com/8qH0h.png

Dude he didn't mean it that way. :rolleyes:

#20 Before February 2015

monsterenergy

lol im going to take a + rep for the work
good work twipply

EDIT: Ganig , the X isnt the one fo EX Crew?

Last edited by monsterenergy (Sep 8 2011 9:26:18 am)

#21 Before February 2015

Twipply

monsterenergy wrote:

lol im going to take a + rep for the work
good work twipply

EDIT: Ganig , the X isnt the one fo EX Crew?

Sweet satisfaction.   Thanks for the +rep.

#22 Before February 2015

Baticon

6Mz1v.png

New one. But still worse than twipply's   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#23 Before February 2015

theredtigers

JFnm8.png
i wonna join the comp plz put me in the list!

Last edited by theredtigers (Sep 8 2011 11:36:17 am)

#24 Before February 2015

Gaing

Monsterenergy now that i think about it it does look like the EX Crew logo? how weird. ill try and fix that sorry. :/

Ok, back i fixed the X in the logo here it is. G54f4.png
If there anything you don't like/or would you like me to add just tell me. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Last edited by *TheRealGanig* (Sep 8 2011 12:29:14 pm)

#25 Before February 2015

monsterenergy

cool but other problem , i need write "crew"

monsterenergy 142388668274750

Board footer