Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

imtn

Chat

So, I was thinking, and suddenly, my brain connected two pieces of a puzzle! Some people have complained about chat, right? Well, instead, there is an extension for google chrome that allows you to chat with anyone on the same page as you. Therefore, you can chat with anyone on everybodyedits.com, or the beta website! What do you think?

Talking Url:      https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta … h&hcp=main

#2 Before February 2015

Gaing

Re: Chat

Its the same thing with tinychat.com

#3 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

imtn wrote:

So, I was thinking, and suddenly, my brain connected two pieces of a puzzle! Some people have complained about chat, right? Well, instead, there is an extension for google chrome that allows you to chat with anyone on the same page as you. Therefore, you can chat with anyone on everybodyedits.com, or the beta website! What do you think?

Talking Url:      https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta … h&hcp=main

Literally everybody can figure out how to chat, Coldstorm, tinychat, other online games, facebook, etc.

#4 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

imtn, that's cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile. But it's kinda the same as using a tinychat, except more complicated.

#5 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Not everyone uses Chrome. I bet most of the people on EE uses Internet Explorer because their parents are too afraid to switch to a different browser.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#6 Before February 2015

Onjit
Website

?tilla wrote:

Not everyone uses Chrome. I bet most of the people on EE uses Internet Explorer because their parents are too afraid to switch to a different browser.

That was true until I was the rebel in my family and downloaded Chrome. Now it's my own private browser that no-one touches. (They're probably too scared. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue)

:.|:;

#7 Before February 2015

Shift

?tilla wrote:

You mean idiot exploiter? Nah, I like the good ol' Firefox. Chrome is good, too, but it seems to weaken your virus protection, or something. It killed one of my computers.

imtn 142388674974683

Board footer