Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Blocks

Edit Areas

Do you think they'll ever be released to the public?

#2 Before February 2015

Pugmatt

Re: Edit Areas

No, I wish they would, it would be so cool, but they wont probaly. Sorry, neither will text.

#3 Before February 2015

SmileyZ

What is "Edit Areas"

#4 Before February 2015

Pugmatt

In tut world, theres a part where your edit bar blinks on with bricks on it, and you can edit, when you walk out of the edit area, your brick bar is disabled again. Its basicly a mini open world spot in your world, this kind of thing would make awesome vip areas at end o levels, or a better and fun way to do ninjas get code and such, I think it would be a fun tool to have, but chris doesnt share those awesome tools, even though theres really no way to abuse edit areas :/

#5 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

Yup, You cannot abuse Edit Areas. Although it seems pointless to me.

#6 Before February 2015

Cyral

^IKR... and pugmatt, why were you talking about it would make better ninjas get code (nooby)?
we could make original concepts, like a minigame that you can only edit in parts to make it possable, etc.

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#7 Before February 2015

Glitcherkid

EE Beast wrote:

we could make original concepts, like a minigame that you can only edit in parts to make it possable, etc.

That would be just AWESOME! Chris, if you read this post, or RPGMaster2000, please put edit areas in-game. pleease. Yn8I7.png

PaNFnqB.png

#8 Before February 2015

Echo!

Glitcherkid wrote:
EE Beast wrote:

That would be just AWESOME! Chris, if you read this post, or RPGMaster2000, please put edit areas in-game. pleease. Yn8I7.png

Not really once one person works it out, it will be done for everyone else.

#9 Before February 2015

Glitcherkid

Echo! wrote:
Glitcherkid wrote:
EE Beast wrote:

Not really once one person works it out, it will be done for everyone else.

Well, it depends on how each person looks at it. One person might have a different way of doing it than another.

PaNFnqB.png

Blocks 142388714474288

Board footer