Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

FruitMonster2

Vampire smiley?

My sources say that the next update will contain said smiley - a new vampire smiley. But I need an official person i.e. a mod or admin to confirm my suspicions. So please, for the sake of the future, discuss this in a serious appropriate way.

Sincerely,
FM2.

Eh, just talk about what you think the next update will be -- if we have one -- and what it might contain.

#2 Before February 2015

Gaing

Re: Vampire smiley?

Umm dude did you see this? http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=15497 EpicFish already made this topic. I think your a little late pal. Sorry. :/

#3 Before February 2015

FruitMonster2

*TheRealGanig* wrote:

Umm dude did you see this? http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=15497 EpicFish already made this topic. I think your a little late pal. Sorry. :/

Is it a bad thing that I can't make my own *personal* account?

Plus, I did say at the end, to talk about whatever else might be in the next update. ??? <-- new face? o.O

Last edited by FruitMonster2 (Oct 11 2011 10:04:00 pm)

#4 Before February 2015

Gaing

I'm just saying before some guy comes and saids "dude your stupid there already a topic" and start -rep. (I'm not saying your stupid by the way.)

#5 Before February 2015

xcool233

where suppoesed to be talking about the vampire smiley i say yes it would be cool!!!

#6 Before February 2015

felixlee

it's great to have vampire smilely:D:D:D

#7 Before February 2015

main_gi

...Those two posts up there from XCool and felixlee drive the attention away from FM2 XD

#8 Before February 2015

catking00

they might as well because they are recruits that JUST joined and happened to post on this topic. idc. trg is right tho, that topic and it WILL be coming out in a future update not too far from now probably

#9 Before February 2015

DKZero

I think it would be a halloween competition :rolleyes: (I hope so)

EDIT: 200th post - Now I'm a Plumber!

FruitMonster2 142388720874224

Board footer