Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Shift

Did anyone else notice...

Did anyone else notice the feedback button on the left of the main site? I really don't feel like getting a pic right now... It's a button that says "Feedback." When you click on it... all that good stuff.

I think Chris just incorporated that website that somebody else showed us earlier.

I'm tired.

#2 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

Re: Did anyone else notice...

Yea. I think it's awesome. I think it's just his way of saying that he does actually listen to our feedback, and now he is taking the effort to show us that he actually pays attention.

Also, http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=15876

#3 Before February 2015

Shift

I didn't fully understand that post, earlier. I thought it was just something that he happened to stumble upon. Oh well.

Still, why did Chris have to go and form another community? He basically just shunned us. EOpYT.png

#4 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

I think he did it because it's more organized than these forums are for ideas. Maybe he did it because he's planning on adding a lot of user suggested content, and this website is easier/quicker for him to sort through than these forums.

Shift 142388802373409

Board footer