Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#76 2017-03-11 21:51:09

Zumza

Re: What has been going on?

Getting back to the tile: Whats has been going on?

I just got a warning for quoting Dream's chat.

CONTENT WARNING

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#77 2017-03-11 22:14:36

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

I'd still like to know why Kira was added to the staff. Especially since he's part of the reason M1 was fired.

I can only assume it was done in retaliation to people complaining that Koya was too strict.

Discord: jawp#5123

Wooted by:

#78 2017-03-11 22:17:15

dcomet

Stay positive guys:
Today there were 1000+ players online.
Today benje said hi to me.
We now know where development of UnitEE is.
There's a march event on the way.

1xxoWGb.png
X6pVnTA.png
@MAMETCHl on twitter for the pfp artist, @snuffyowo on twitter for the character drawn in the pfp.

Wooted by:

#79 2017-03-11 22:21:38, last edited by Zumza (2017-03-11 22:21:52)

Zumza

DarkComet wrote:

Stay positive guys:

Theres so many people online the game is crashing such a nice comeback for EE!

Hidden text

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

Wooted by: (3)

#80 2017-03-12 00:20:05

Bimps

Zumza wrote:
DarkComet wrote:

Stay positive guys:

Theres so many people online the game is crashing such a nice comeback for EE!

hope restored

#81 2017-03-12 18:13:41

Saint-14
Formerly The Armamentarium

MrJaWapa wrote:

I'd still like to know why Kira was added to the staff. Especially since he's part of the reason M1 was fired.

I can only assume it was done in retaliation to people complaining that Koya was too strict.

can we just say that recruiting dream was a terrible idea? i mean, i want to know too, but it looks as if we're not getting a valid answer for any time soon.
what do you expect? just like you said, nou wanted ee for the money, not for the joy of having the game.

#82 2017-03-12 22:59:48

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

The Armamentarium wrote:

just like you said, nou wanted ee for the money, not for the joy of having the game.

Really? If we're to believe Nou (while his choices are questionable, I trust what he says is true), he didn't spend any money besides a little bit on a pizza. I asked JaWapa about it in IRC and he didn't respond. Are you sure JaWapa isn't just making a false accusation?

#83 2017-03-14 11:33:15, last edited by Doodle (2017-03-18 05:17:55)

Doodle
Formerly Hacked

Are there werewolves among us seeking to devour? That's seriously how things been looking like. Yes there's complaints because EE development has been going slow, but DANG, some people just show NO mercy. And harassing is in their nature. A severe lack of kindness and tolerance.
(Not pointing fingers, i don't want a ranting argument)

Everybody Edits is a unique c5reative game created by Chris Benjamin that holds together because of its freedom to create your own worlds/ levels, with special blocks and effects as a face characters, and interact with other players. An original and smart creation. But more importantly, the Staff make Everybody Edits what it is. They provide the bread and the water, the atmosphere and the community bond through their efforts to make the game fun and lovely as it is. I remember great times of playing it on Nonoba with a huge amount of players. Like 45 players in the top six worlds! But as do to Nonoba shut down, many people left, but EE stayed alive gradually because of the faithful Staffs, Fun, and Bond that was created through this game because of the Staff team. And well now, i can't say too much of the current status of EE because i've been off this game for years. But what i believe i have seen from being back on this game for almost a year now is that over time, there's been a lack of communication of the Staff administrators to the community about a solid consistent time to time update about EE updates, specifically ones that most people care about. And more troublesome what Nou has said, that some of the Staff members where unwilling to cooperate with him. Guys what happens if a house is divided? It will not hold. Those two essential issues have been detrimental to EE failing. People losing interest of the game, no clear future, and people lacking motivation for the game. And so we get conflict. Now this i believe has been slowly but steadily increasing since whenever EE started to go down. If the rate of division and lack of progress continues like this, EE will soon die.

I believe that progress can grow significantly through certain fixes and updates. Here's my ideas,
First of all, a strong motivated Staff team unified with the same goals for the benefit of EE and the players and progress for the future.
Second, implementing updates by majority desires possible. The forum "Game Suggestions" is dead as Capsha implied, or rather asleep for a long time. It looks like "Bug Reports" and "Forum Discussion" are the only feedback we mostly get. Updates that everybody wants should really be implemented if possible, its like feeding a baby special nutrients so he will grow strong and healthy, or else he gets starved to death eventually. A consistent clear communication is one important key for a effective relationship.
Third, Admins continuing Season contest that gets most of the community involved, new approved campaigns, doing some cool stuff like, posting most favorite, creative, charming world of the week or month on EE social media such as Twitter, Youtube, or Facebook; for people to check. Especially creating and implementing new creating new ideas, hence EE 2.0

That ^ was solely based on the Staff but for EE players, the community has to remain faithful. There was a thread created about what we can be doing to help progress EE players. It had to do with creating worlds and owners seeing their worlds being played by people. Someone post a post from another person and put it in a topic but i forgot what it was called. Anyone know it? That thread has solid points. Overall the game needs more new players because original players are getting old, lol.

I believe Everybody Edits should continue to see how things will work out, especially when Unity for EE comes out. Then we can examine the state from here on till then, and see if this game should be put to rest or not.

I'm sorry for your departure Nou, and other departing admins. Thank you for your work. RESPECT!!!

Wooted by: (2)

#84 2017-03-14 18:12:20

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

I agree with what you said, but you addressed pretty much everything that's not my actual argument.

#85 2017-03-18 05:15:36, last edited by Doodle (2017-03-18 05:23:50)

Doodle
Formerly Hacked

N1KF wrote:

I agree with what you said, but you addressed pretty much everything that's not my actual argument.

Yeah, just realized i responded to your post without knowing the context. I really meant to go beyond your post though! Consider your reference in my post removed.

Doodle1489810536651380

Board footer