Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-08-26 16:19:27

Groovy girl
Anonymous user

Having no one to love

Do you ever feel empty because you are not in love with anyone after being deeply in love with someone?

You fall in love with someone, he/she falls in love with you and you become extremely happy. You're always smiling and you do everything for your loved one. You don't care about others anymore, you do everything to please the one you love and he/she does the same for you. Like, nothing can bring you down, because you know it doesn't really matter. Only he/she matters.
But for some reason your unhealthy but amazing relationship can't last. For a few day's you're broken, and can't think of anything else. You're still in love, and you know he/she still loves you too. It's still an amazing feeling, even though you don't see each other anymore. You think about him/her every day and it makes you happy. You care for him/her and it feels amazing. Deep down you still hope you'll meet again.
But after a year or so you hear he/she's moved on. First you feel betrayed, because you thought you were meant for eachother but now he/she's walking with someone else. But you begin to accept it fast and you move on too. You were able to release his/her grip on your heart.
But now you feel so empty. You could always think about him/her when you felt down, but now you feel nothing when you think about him/her. You have no one to love and you're desperate to find someone new to love. But it's never the same. You start to realize how rare real love is, and you're scared you'll never witness it again. You want to love someone so badly but there's no one you really love. You notice people around you, you start to think how nice everyone is. You were so focussed on your loved one you didn't see how great other people are. But you still can not find someone to love.

Send help please

Wooted by:

#2 2016-08-26 16:23:27, last edited by Awkward_Axe (2016-08-26 16:25:05)

Awkward_Axe
Anonymous user

Re: Having no one to love

Is everything ok, or is this something that happened?

#3 2016-08-26 18:13:58

RationalRefugee
Anonymous user

time will heal, especially with the help of the nice people you are around

and of course you will love someone again, you really love your friends, and your friends really love you, right? real love doesn't have to be romantic

#4 2016-08-26 18:31:47

bareBandit
Anonymous user

please note that i'm an outsider to most of the things you have described. i might be completely off for all i know, so correct me if you think i said something misinformed or offensive. hopefully i at least give some insight from my probably unusual point of view. i'm also assuming that these are things that have happened to you. if it's to a friend, then consider it directed to that person. if it's hypothetical, then disregard what i said. but considering you said "send help", i'm assuming this is a personal thing either you or somebody you know is going through.

Groovy girl wrote:

You were so focussed on your loved one you didn't see how great other people are. But you still can not find someone to love.

i like how you admit that your focus on a loved one blurs your view on other people. romance seems to do that to lots of people. it gives lots of people strange ideas. it gives people hope, depite the fact that so many ("half" is a common but possibly inaccurate statistic so i'm not relying on that) marriages end in divorces. so many people feel secure in their romantic relationships, despite the fact that many just crumble apart disastrously, with heartbreak on both sides. there's also the idea that the only "true love" comes from romance. tell me, is the love of a mother to her child "true love"? is the greatest sacrifice of one man to another "true love"? if not, why would "true love" be so specific to context? i think it's because it's a false view.

i believe "true love" can also come from friends, family, or even from polite strangers that willingly sacrifice for others. i probably don't get the weight of the stuff that you're going through, but i would consider taking a break from all your romances. focus on the other people that love you. be very hesitant let a single person determine how you feel as well as the quality of your life. enjoy the other people around you. at least to me, i think the meaning and goal of life shouldn't be to marry a person and live happily ever after. but if you do, don't let that determine your own value. also remember to take breaks from your wild journeys. whoever you are, and whatever you're going through, there are people out there who will love and care for you.

- anonymous

#5 2016-08-26 18:31:59

great-gaben
Anonymous user

#6 2016-08-26 18:54:30

theatric-Taxpayer
Anonymous user

it passes once you get to middle school

#7 2016-08-26 18:56:17

bareBandit
Anonymous user

theatric-Taxpayer wrote:

how do you know that this person is not yet in middle school? is there evidence for that, or is that just a baseless assumption?

#8 2016-08-26 18:57:35

theatric-Taxpayer
Anonymous user

bareBandit wrote:
theatric-Taxpayer wrote:

how do you know that this person is not yet in middle school? is there evidence for that, or is that just a baseless assumption?

it is a well-founded assumption

#9 2016-08-26 18:59:28

bareBandit
Anonymous user

theatric-Taxpayer wrote:
bareBandit wrote:
theatric-Taxpayer wrote:

where is the evidence for it, then? what do you have to support your hypothesis?

#10 2016-08-26 19:00:41

theatric-Taxpayer
Anonymous user

bareBandit wrote:
theatric-Taxpayer wrote:
bareBandit wrote:
theatric-Taxpayer wrote:

where is the evidence for it, then? what do you have to support your hypothesis?

my evidence is here, thank you very much

#11 2016-08-26 19:01:55

bareBandit
Anonymous user

theatric-Taxpayer wrote:

where in the post is the evidence? i read the post already, and i didn't see this evidence you have so far mentioned. please clarify.

#12 2016-08-26 19:02:23

theatric-Taxpayer
Anonymous user

bareBandit wrote:
theatric-Taxpayer wrote:

where in the post is the evidence? i read the post already, and i didn't see this evidence you have so far mentioned. please clarify.

i don't feel like clarifying for you, bareBandit

#13 2016-08-27 02:04:01

Lovable_icequeen
Anonymous user

Unfortunately, this is what life is sometimes. I've had something quite similar to this, and due to my social awkwardness and insecurities landing a date is nigh-impossible with me. Now, I think your main issue here is coping. Everyone copes differently, but what I do is I immerse myself in my favorite hobby. It takes my mind off of my situation, relieves stress, and everyday becomes far more doable.

Also, it seems as though you're trying to move on, but can't find anybody. However, you don't a romantic partner in order to move on. You just need to realize that life keeps rollin', and if you drag your past through life you're going to get rolled over.

Hope this helped.

#15 2016-08-28 11:33:11

Eunuch0
Anonymous user

ugh
the people that I love don't love me back :'(

#16 2016-09-10 14:43:38

masterNugget72
Anonymous user

Anatoly + Atilla! She even creates plugins for him.

Wooted by:

#17 2016-09-10 15:08:44

hollow-Worm
Anonymous user

zoological-zucchini wrote:

Except Anatoly is not fond of gays.

Wooted by:

#18 2016-09-11 02:21:21

Jolly_jewel
Anonymous user

hollow-Worm wrote:

Except Anatoly is not fond of gays.

Can we please stop with that. The post was just wrongly worded.

Ontopic: never been in love with anyone, so I can't say I miss the feeling //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#19 2016-09-11 03:09:31

Brash_Bandit
Anonymous user

never loved a girl so never had a problem

Wooted by:

#20 2016-09-11 09:24:08

black_banner
Anonymous user

I've liked plenty of girls in the past and present but,,,

"loved"... I haven't really loved any woman yet except for well my mother of course.

#21 2016-09-11 13:25:38

nudist_Noodle
Anonymous user

Well I only have one past love in my life her name was Destiny I like her and all but then I heard that she was flirting with other boys so then I decided to confront her and tell her I'm breaking up with her. Even know I did that I do feel kinda sad and regret it a little. ;(

#22 2016-09-11 14:15:20, last edited by zoological-zucchini (2016-09-11 14:15:40)

masterNugget72
Anonymous user

nudist_Noodle wrote:

Well I only have one past love in my life her name was Destiny I like her and all but then I heard that she was flirting with other boys so then I decided to confront her and tell her I'm breaking up with her. Even know I did that I do feel kinda sad and regret it a little. ;(

In Gravity Falls, Soos was in love into a reality-game-girl "Destiny", he has destroyed her then. Don't do that! She will cut your rain into her Sim Card! Don't do that!

<image - latest?cb=20140925130755>

#23 2016-09-11 18:16:50

masterNugget72
Anonymous user

zoological-zucchini wrote:

Anatoly and Atilla and plugging in... IDK where to start.

Wooted by:

#24 2016-09-13 06:28:54

theatricTerror
Anonymous user

I'm here for ya (it's mini)

#25 2016-09-14 05:56:54, last edited by neurotic_nihilist (2016-09-14 06:29:33)

neurotic_nihilist
Anonymous user

Babe... look. I know we've had tough, tough times in our relationship together. I know that, when you found out my smile was actually a plaster-cement based mixture only meant to disguise my constant, constant agony, it may have turned your "smiler downsouth-milers". I know... that I called the Po-Po on you for that frankly RIDICULOUS energy fetish... I mean, really, hearing "OHHH ONLY 4000 ENERGIES UNTIL VIKING-HAT SMILEY HNGGGG!" every night, to be honest... kinda scarred me, babe. It scarred me, it really did.
- -
But.. that does NOT change the fact that I still love you , dummybuns. In fact, I love you so much I actually had to come all the way over to the Everybody Edits Forums to tell you about my LOVE! <3 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink my raging, god-given, soul-bound passion!

- -

... for... Josh.

Sorry babe, it's just that his "package" is amazon-PRIME, twenty-Fo SEHVEN hour delivery, FOO! Yo's had "delayed" timin', and les be real... ya didn't really give me a "bangin" for ma buck, CUZZ. I will knawck yo ayss AWFTH ! Tuckboys these days A-HOOHOO-a-HOOHOO-aHOOHOO-a-hi.

<:>

Board footer