Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#551 2016-02-05 15:04:30

Hostage
Banned
Website

Re: Mafia 3: The Hunt for RhazzleFrazzle's Gun - Game Topic

Wow creature is playing boss,interrogating everyone and forcing them to answer...trying to play town leader,convincing people he's against mafia.he's been so hostile the whole game,using leet mafia terms to make people think he's experienced like rhaz and agree with him when he softclaims(claims he is town).if you take a look at his posts,almost all of them have questions.
he's just playing against the "basic terms of scummines" he just takes a look at what makes a person look scummy and does the opposite.f.e: mafia is most likely passive and under the radar- creature is hostile and posts often.

!vote Creature

35fa6ee9efa7e42687d426ffeba72dbdb9a95cbfb7d221d698ca2146feebab7c.jpg

#552 2016-02-05 15:05:32

Processor

Vote count:

Creature (1 vote by Hostage)
Hostage (1 vote by Creature)

4 votes needed for majority.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#553 2016-02-05 15:35:30

Creature

So you're implying we should just sit here and wait the sheriff to say something? Pressuring and trying to help the town is scummy? What kind of town are you? If I didn't pressure anyone, we'd have to random lynch.

It's not my fault you waited until someone pointed you to defend yourself and start accusations. Everyone should've been doing the same thing I did.

Lesson for your next game: Try to contribute, no matter if you're town or mafia.

This is a false statement.

#554 2016-02-05 15:50:16

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Creature wrote:

So you're implying we should just sit here and wait the sheriff to say something?

no.

Creature wrote:

Pressuring and trying to help the town is scummy?

dont call it "helping town". if you are town you are helping yourself in the first place, not saving other's lives.

Creature wrote:

What kind of town are you?

i see this is a rhetoric question and you assume im mafia, theres no need to answer it.

Creature wrote:

If I didn't pressure anyone, we'd have to random lynch.

please, dont try the "if i didnt..." thing to try and make yourself look like our savior, there are still other townies who contribute more than you

Creature wrote:

It's not my fault you waited until someone pointed you to defend yourself and start accusations.

i didnt wait? youre making up a false argument once again

Creature wrote:

Everyone should've been doing the same thing I did.

AGAIN youre making yourself look like our savior

Creature wrote:

Lesson for your next game: Try to contribute, no matter if you're town or mafia.

by contributing you mean making up false arguments and reads that place no pressure on the target but make yourself look like town and push all of us closer towards a mislynch?

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#555 2016-02-05 20:15:06

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

why so silent all of sudden?

i8SwC8p.png

#556 2016-02-05 20:55:09

Anak

Maybe he's busy?

Granted Evilbunny is dead, I would replace him with either Zoey or Hostage imo. My other reads remain.

#557 2016-02-05 21:22:45

Creature

maxi123 wrote:
Creature wrote:

dont call it "helping town". if you are town you are helping yourself in the first place, not saving other's lives.

What else we can do besides getting reads from everyone? If you can't handle the pressure, it's hard for you.

maxi123 wrote:
Creature wrote:

please, dont try the "if i didnt..." thing to try and make yourself look like our savior, there are still other townies who contribute more than you

What about you? What have you been doing so far besides voting Zoey for no reason and tunneling me?

maxi123 wrote:
Creature wrote:

It's not my fault you waited until someone pointed you to defend yourself and start accusations.

As I remember, you only started accusing when I listed you as scum. Then you voted Zoey for no reason because I pointed you and Zoey as scum buddies and is now trying to push a lynch on me.

maxi123 wrote:
Creature wrote:

What's better? Someone trying to help or someone doing nothing?

maxi123 wrote:
Creature wrote:

by contributing you mean making up false arguments and reads that place no pressure on the target but make yourself look like town and push all of us closer towards a mislynch?

No pressure? You're the one not handling pressure so far. What's odd is that your slot former owner acted exactly like you're acting, retaliating pressure and making us lose a potential PR because you can't difference pressure from final vote.

Pretty sure you got a scum slot. I have more confidence on your lynch than Hostage's.

!unvote
!vote Maxi123

#558 2016-02-05 21:54:27

Bobithan

Please please please don't be throwing around votes at all right now, we don't want to risk even the possibility of a quick hammer and one vote gives mafia the opportunity.

Also I'm having company over for the weekend so I don't know how active im going to be. I'll be reading everything but I don't know how much I'll post; sorry. Right now my money is on hostage

aka towwl

#559 2016-02-05 21:55:05

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Creature wrote:
maxi123 wrote:
Creature wrote:

What else we can do besides getting reads from everyone? If you can't handle the pressure, it's hard for you.
not even relevant to what i said

maxi123 wrote:
Creature wrote:

What about you? What have you been doing so far besides voting Zoey for no reason and tunneling me?
"no reason" there was a reason. "tunneling me" whats up, cant handle that?

maxi123 wrote:
Creature wrote:

As I remember, you only started accusing when I listed you as scum. Then you voted Zoey for no reason because I pointed you and Zoey as scum buddies and is now trying to push a lynch on me.
ive already said that this one you have made up about me and zoey being buddies, please read my previous post(s)
and i started accusing her before you named me scum. false arguments again?

maxi123 wrote:
Creature wrote:

not relevant to what i said again, in that quote you were just like "im best you all should listen to me and do what i say"

maxi123 wrote:
Creature wrote:

No pressure? You're the one not handling pressure so far. What's odd is that your slot former owner acted exactly like you're acting, retaliating pressure and making us lose a potential PR because you can't difference pressure from final vote.
yeah youre trying hard placing pressure onto me... but somewhy i cant feel it? maybe because youre making things up? and no cali didnt act like me, what you call "retaliating" is just me putting pressure onto you so you dont have that warm spot of innocent townie //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile you dont quite seem to be able to handle it so far!

Pretty sure you got a scum slot. I have more confidence on your lynch than Hostage's.

!unvote
!vote Maxi123

i highlighted replies in lime color
admit it, you are making things up to get town's adherence so you can use their trust and get a mislynch

!vote Creature

i8SwC8p.png

#560 2016-02-06 00:12:17

Creature

maxi123 wrote:
Creature wrote:
maxi123 wrote:
Creature wrote:

Pretty sure it's relevant. Were you expecting us to be passive? You were wrong.

maxi123 wrote:
Creature wrote:

As I can see, your only reason was "I suspect her". And you're treating like if the game had only one scum. Who else do you suspect? Why? Trying to look like a town isn't a reason, both town and scum should be aiming for that.

maxi123 wrote:
Creature wrote:

ive already said that this one you have made up about me and zoey being buddies, please read my previous post(s)

You should take a look here, when I pointed you and Zoey in scum team, you instantly voted her to not look aligned with.

maxi123 wrote:
Creature wrote:

not relevant to what i said again, in that quote you were just like "im best you all should listen to me and do what i say"
No answer, pretty sure you came up with that.

maxi123 wrote:
Creature wrote:

yeah youre trying hard placing pressure onto me... but somewhy i cant feel it? maybe because youre making things up? and no cali didnt act like me, what you call "retaliating" is just me putting pressure onto you so you dont have that warm spot of innocent townie //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile you dont quite seem to be able to handle it so far!
Yes, you're acting like Calicara. When she was pressured by Rhazh, she started a wagon against him just because she couldn't defend herself correctly. What happened? We lost a PR like this.
Now, when I started fully accusing you, you decided to retaliate and start accusing me, with the aid of your scum team.
And you're just saying something like "oh i can't feel anything because i am not mafia, but you feel because you are mafia", that won't prove anything.

!unvote
!vote Maxi123

admit it, you are making things up to get town's adherence so you can use their trust and get a mislynch

So you're acting like you won the argument? You're now the one trying to get a mislynch. You should admit you can't defend yourself properly and is trying to push a lynch on me because it's your only option.

!vote Creature

I'll wait the rest of town say something (hopefully without voting). Although, Calicara/Maxi123's attitudes shouldn't go unnoticed.

#561 2016-02-06 00:44:31

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Creature wrote:
maxi123 wrote:
Creature wrote:
maxi123 wrote:
Creature wrote:

Pretty sure it's relevant. Were you expecting us to be passive? You were wrong.
my point: you said "helping town" to make your words sound like youre saving them and youre legit one here

maxi123 wrote:
Creature wrote:

As I can see, your only reason was "I suspect her". And you're treating like if the game had only one scum. Who else do you suspect? Why? Trying to look like a town isn't a reason, both town and scum should be aiming for that.
"As I can see, your only reason was "I suspect her"." no, re-read my posts pls. "And you're treating like if the game had only one scum." indeed i didnt consider that one when i was pressuring her, though i had suspicions about certain other townies, those werent legit at that point

maxi123 wrote:
Creature wrote:

You should take a look here, when I pointed you and Zoey in scum team, you instantly voted her to not look aligned with.
now, lets talk about what led you to that conclusion. as in you get some quotes. also i didnt instantly vote

maxi123 wrote:
Creature wrote:

No answer, pretty sure you came up with that.
"came up with that" doesn't "Everyone should've been doing the same thing I did." sound just selfish (or whatever that trait is)?

maxi123 wrote:
Creature wrote:

Yes, you're acting like Calicara. When she was pressured by Rhazh, she started a wagon against him just because she couldn't defend herself correctly. What happened? We lost a PR like this.
Now, when I started fully accusing you, you decided to retaliate and start accusing me, with the aid of your scum team.
And you're just saying something like "oh i can't feel anything because i am not mafia, but you feel because you are mafia", that won't prove anything.

calicara actually had a good point when defending against rhaz, i guess she overreacted because she got attacked with no reason, but her point was good and i dont see anything scummy in it. has nothing to do with current situation. she actually retaliated while i decided to pressure you because you're not getting enough of it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

!unvote
!vote Maxi123

So you're acting like you won the argument? You're now the one trying to get a mislynch. You should admit you can't defend yourself properly and is trying to push a lynch on me because it's your only option.
my only option? if i was the mafia i could push a mislynch onto whoever i want, there is/were plenty of people with much weaker defense than yours.

!vote Creature

I'll wait the rest of town say something (hopefully without voting). Although, Calicara/Maxi123's attitudes shouldn't go unnoticed.

i8SwC8p.png

#562 2016-02-06 01:31:34

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Good God, Lemon.

This is getting derailed even by this games standards

#563 2016-02-06 06:25:03

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

man i don't even have an opinion

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#564 2016-02-06 06:41:56

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

SIGH
since i'm still prodded, i'm getting a large scum feeling from maxi

!vote maxi123

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#565 2016-02-06 06:43:29

Processor

Vote count:

Creature (L-2) (2 votes by Hostage, Maxi123)
Maxi123 (L-2) (2 votes by Creature, Zoey2070)

4 votes needed for majority.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#566 2016-02-06 09:24:56, last edited by Processor (2016-02-06 10:18:07)

Hostage
Banned
Website

Hasn't creature voted for maxi?

Yep, fixed.

#567 2016-02-06 09:30:51, last edited by Processor (2016-02-06 10:18:23)

Hostage
Banned
Website

Also,hasn't maxi voted creature?
Maxi is a bit scummy,and I still got my money on creaturebbut that might change soon,idk maybe its his playstyle but until I get a better read on someone ill vote him.

Yep, fixed.

#568 2016-02-06 15:36:31

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

zoey, you realise that 2 other mafia members can just vote me now and get a mislynch.. and then we lose.. or are you one of the mafia members? not to mention you with no legit reads but a "scum feeling" voted me right now to support creature, shows that youre buddying with him

i8SwC8p.png

#569 2016-02-06 16:12:26

Anak

Allow me to grab the accusation chart real quick

Both Zoey and Creature have accused you in the past. Curiously, you've also accused them. Along with what Creature said, your attitude seems to match up with Calicara's. You said that her attitudebehaviour was irrelevant now, but in fact it still is. If you both behave in a similarly defensive way, then it would indicate the role you have. Many people had mafia reads on Calicara, and many have reads on you now. I wouldn't be surprised if you turned out to be mafia, considering that we have not one, but two players to gather evidence from for the same role. I think that's actually quite an advantage for us to have a role replaced when both roles have provided some sort of read for everyone, as you can see where both players match up with eachother.

#570 2016-02-06 16:54:53

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Anak wrote:

Both Zoey and Creature have accused you in the past. Curiously, you've also accused them. Along with what Creature said, your attitude seems to match up with Calicara's. You said that her attitudebehaviour was irrelevant now, but in fact it still is. If you both behave in a similarly defensive way, then it would indicate the role you have. Many people had mafia reads on Calicara, and many have reads on you now. I wouldn't be surprised if you turned out to be mafia, considering that we have not one, but two players to gather evidence from for the same role. I think that's actually quite an advantage for us to have a role replaced when both roles have provided some sort of read for everyone, as you can see where both players match up with eachother.

i still dont see how my defensive behavior is similar to calicara's? "You said that her attitudebehaviour was irrelevant now, but in fact it still is." its irrelevant because it was against rhaz's evidence-less accusation. not all people can react to lies in a calm way
"Many people had mafia reads on Calicara" quotes please, i want quotes

could i please see your reads on creature and zoey also, hmm? i mean up-to-date ones, not ones written days (ingame days) before

i8SwC8p.png

#571 2016-02-06 16:57:36

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Creature wrote:

forgot to mention that thats a random thought coming from him as well, an attempt to retaliate, eh

i8SwC8p.png

#572 2016-02-06 17:01:19

Anak

maxi123 wrote:
Anak wrote:

i still dont see how my defensive behavior is similar to calicara's? "You said that her attitudebehaviour was irrelevant now, but in fact it still is." its irrelevant because it was against rhaz's evidence-less accusation. not all people can react to lies in a calm way
"Many people had mafia reads on Calicara" quotes please, i want quotes

could i please see your reads on creature and zoey also, hmm? i mean up-to-date ones, not ones written days (ingame days) before

You said you read back on the game, you should remember. It's not as if you've been providing quotes anyhow.
And as I've said before (I'm sure) my reads still stand. If anything, you should be the one pressured for reads, seeming as your last ones were so inadequate.

#573 2016-02-06 18:00:46

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Anak wrote:

You said you read back on the game, you should remember. It's not as if you've been providing quotes anyhow.

mk, i looked through the accuses on calicara, it was 50/50

Anak wrote:

And as I've said before (I'm sure) my reads still stand.

utterly wrong. a lot can be pulled out from my arguement with creature and zoey's random vote that occured today
or you just deny to post the reads? that smells like buddying

Anak wrote:

If anything, you should be the one pressured for reads, seeming as your last ones were so inadequate.

i know, i wasnt really into the game at that moment, things got bit clearer now

ill post reads bit later, busy now

i8SwC8p.png

#574 2016-02-06 18:03:14

Anak

maxi123 wrote:
Anak wrote:

utterly wrong. a lot can be pulled out from my arguement with creature and zoey's random vote that occured today

How? I'm not affiliating myself with anyone. Others have said "my reads still stand" or something like that, which have been perfectly acceptable. In fact, no one else has posted reads, so I don't know why I'm the target for that.

#575 2016-02-06 20:18:31

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Anak wrote:
maxi123 wrote:
Anak wrote:

How? I'm not affiliating myself with anyone. Others have said "my reads still stand" or something like that, which have been perfectly acceptable. In fact, no one else has posted reads, so I don't know why I'm the target for that.

i just want to see what you think about zoey and creature. whats wrong with that?

anyway, here are my reads, still not paragraphs because thats a timewaste:
anak - to me he seemed like a legit town, until now. it feels like he tries to buddy with creature and keep that unnoticed, not sure tho

bobithan - looking at his latest post i can say he is being careful and he is very afraid of poorly thought out conclusions, that is sort of a town trait, i believe

creature - been trying to look like a true town from beginning of the game, starting with this post: http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 89#p575789 i am absolutely sure he is the mafia
this explains my point pretty well:

Hostage wrote:

he's just playing against the "basic terms of scummines" he just takes a look at what makes a person look scummy and does the opposite.f.e: mafia is most likely passive and under the radar- creature is hostile and posts often.

hostage - i am quite confused about him, he is looking sorta suspicious, lurking all the time and being unnoticed but him and creature voted eachother at one point and he stated a good point against creature...idk????

maxi123 - thats me

pyromaniac - barely posted anything this day, agreed with creature's reads at the beginning of the day and said some negative stuff about zoey

zoey2070 - she has been playing a village idiot and innocent victim to look like that one innocent confused townie, probably scummy

i8SwC8p.png

AlphaJon1455011919581540

Board footer