Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#401 2016-01-28 23:11:57

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Re: Mafia 3: The Hunt for RhazzleFrazzle's Gun - Game Topic

Lol Zoey

I voted rhaz because he was aggressive, and made unfounded claims (that ENDED UP BEING WRONG, by the way) against Onjit. If you bothered to read what I said you would've caught that.

Also I was obviously kidding when I said the reason I was voting him was because he was annoying. I had literally just laid out my reasons. Which you and pretty much everyone ignored.

#402 2016-01-28 23:24:19

Evilbunny

mfw Rhazz's koolaid was so effective on Zoey that even after it was revealed Onjit was innocent she still thinks I'm mafia.
I still haven't shaken the feeling that Bobithan is scum, so I'd like some reads/thoughts from him.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

Wooted by:

#403 2016-01-28 23:26:52

Anak

Responses first, than reads later, as otherwise too many things might have been posted for me to catch up lmao.

Creature wrote:

Anak: Hasn't been contributing much, was quick to get on the wagon against Rhazh and didn't provide much reasoning. Can't really say much because Anak wasn't active enough.

Pyromaniac wrote:

Anak flip flopped hard the other day. This makes it hard to read. He has been playing very safe, which as Rhaz refused to let go, is often what a mafia does. I'm slightly suspicious of him.

Zoey2070 wrote:

anak, who has said nothing of worth literally the entire game, votes rhazh with no reasoning
anak STILL says nothing
anak unvotes, STILL puts absolutely nothing on the table
altho i'm kind of switching on creature/anak. anak for laying super low and creature for the "lynch the inactives" and voting me up with no reason
tl;dr: why is anak so anaktive (unactive. it's a great pun i'm sorry)

Firstly, and I'm sure I've said this before, I do live in the UK, which has a vastly different timezone to that of the Americas. I do have to sleep, go to school, etc. so I may not post that often, or at least whilst there is major discussion going on. In fact, when I was ready to post I woke up to see that the day was over and ZeldaXD had been lynched.
Considering ZeldaXD was voted out for being inactive (which is an understandable vote) and yet he was town, I wouldn't say that all inactive people (inluding myself apparently) are scum. I wouldn't have thought I'm massively inactive either.

Can someone explain to me this whole posting vs "posting" business? I would've have thought I've actually contributed here.

Once again, my mistake for not outright stating why I voted Rhazh. I found him to be very stubborn, controlling, and demanding, and it made sense to me for him to be mafia with the way he acted. If "flip flopped" means having removed my vote from him, well, no one else seemed to claim vigilante, so it wouldn't make much sense to leave it there. He had to be vigilante, (and he was) so I unvoted. I suppose I unvoted until someone else claimed, but vigilante seems like a big role to claim. My reasoning was that we had all posted after Rhazh claimed that, we all saw the post at the time, and yet no one else claimed, so he couldn't have been mafia.

To clear up: what Evilbunny was talking  about is that, say Rhazh was mafia, the vigilante may not have spoken up as they would have shot him in the night. I found that to be unlikely, as it would have made more sense for the "real" vigilante to have spoken up at the time, get Rhazh voted off, taking out one of the mafia, and shooting once more in the night before getting killed, (as Pyro said, Rhazh would have not survived the night, so it would be the same here) with the possibility of taking down another mafia. Even if they didn't, we would have more time to vote correctly than we do now.

#404 2016-01-28 23:38:38

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Anak wrote:

Firstly, and I'm sure I've said this before, I do live in the UK, which has a vastly different timezone to that of the Americas.

onjit lives 10 hours ahead of you and 15 hours ahead of the americas which is a vastly different timezone from anyone

Pyromaniac wrote:

made unfounded claims (that ENDED UP BEING WRONG, by the way) against Onjit.

Evilbunny wrote:

mfw Rhazz's koolaid was so effective on Zoey that even after it was revealed Onjit was innocent

honestly, i saw nothing linking you two together. i'm p. much completely ignoring rhazh's reads. his opinion of ya'll doesn't effect mine. hindsight is 20/20 but killing onjit feels like a huge blunder even not knowing his role

also gg all 3 of you responded within half an hour of my post defending urselves

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#405 2016-01-28 23:50:25

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

some reads:
anak: probably town, just inactive
bobithan: trustworthy i think
creature: not sure
evilbunny: not sure
hostage: probably town, he acts the same he did in previous game
maxi123: 100% mafia godfather (jks lol)
pyromaniac: probably town
zoey2070: im sure she is mafia, generally because she wasnt contributing much..

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#406 2016-01-28 23:50:29

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

uh oh now Zoey's being aggressive

#407 2016-01-28 23:50:52

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Which is weird because she couldn't be bothered to contribute the previous day //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#408 2016-01-28 23:57:31

Creature

Zoey2070 wrote:

going through each post:

actually just disregard most of this since it's early stuff and i gave up in favor of overviewing whatever day yesterday was
maxi123 wrote:

some reads:

Your readings are a huge marmalade.

Still waiting Anak's reading.

This is a false statement.

Wooted by:

#409 2016-01-29 00:00:29

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

wat how am i being aggressive

i am having that feeling that u get when u know all the mafia are just gonna instantly vote u up b/c ur outnumbered
oh god

danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]

#410 2016-01-29 00:09:19

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Creature wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:

going through each post:

actually just disregard most of this since it's early stuff and i gave up in favor of overviewing whatever day yesterday was
maxi123 wrote:

some reads:

you could actually say more than just a stupid insult

i8SwC8p.png

#411 2016-01-29 00:13:17

Evilbunny

maxi123 wrote:
Creature wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:

going through each post:

maxi123 wrote:

some reads:

so could you. Speak up, who do you trust?
Who don't you trust?

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#412 2016-01-29 00:15:06

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Evilbunny wrote:
maxi123 wrote:
Creature wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:

going through each post:

maxi123 wrote:

some reads:

so could you. Speak up, who do you trust?
Who don't you trust?

i just did
wtf lol

i8SwC8p.png

#413 2016-01-29 00:16:20

Evilbunny

my bad memory is no excuse for my bad memory!

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#414 2016-01-29 00:33:05

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Zoey2070 wrote:

wat how am i being aggressive

i am having that feeling that u get when u know all the mafia are just gonna instantly vote u up b/c ur outnumbered
oh god

Maybe not aggressive, more like unreasonably assertive. Its unreasonable because you sat by and said nothing while Rhaz rallied the troops against Onjit, even though in your own words it was "a huge blunder even not knowing his role", and then coming in here posting your reads and challenging people.

#415 2016-01-29 00:36:54

Bobithan

Alright so it's apparent already that I'm a big dummy since both of my main reads were completely wrong, but even worse is that I don't have all that much to say regarding everybody else because of the tunnel vision I showcased on D2.

So instead of spending the next hour looking through the thread at things to pick at, I'm just gonna base most of my thoughts on the vote summary: https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 80#p578080

Anak - Somebody else said it who I forget but they said Anak has been playing it safe the duration of the game and I can see truth in that. What does it mean though? idk. He did vote Rhazh that one time but I wouldn't put it past him as a person to vote Rhazh just for his attitude towards the game.
Bobithan - hey thats mee
Creature - Honestly don't have much to say on Creature.
Evilbunny - I'm probably biased against him because he's been accusing me this entire time, but it's been without any reason other than having a "feeling". Also found it kind of weird that he needed to mention along with his vote towards Onjit that it's not his fault, but then again Onjit followed the same reasoning and he was town so idk
Hostage - I don't trust him -- no reason though, since he's basically been absent this entire time
Maxi123 - Voted for Onjit for like no reason at all which is super suspicious to me.
Pyromaniac - Don't have much to say on Pyro either. I'm not entirely convinced Pyro is town but that's where he's leaning for me
Zoey2070 - Kinda odd how she avoided pretty much all of D2 until the very end when we were finalizing the vote.

So far Zoey & Maxi are sticking out to me as mafia with Anak & Evilbunny a bit behind. The rest of you I don't really have much of an opinion on.

There are my thoughts.

aka towwl

#416 2016-01-29 00:51:41

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Bobithan wrote:

Alright so it's apparent already that I'm a big dummy since both of my main reads were completely wrong, but even worse is that I don't have all that much to say regarding everybody else because of the tunnel vision I showcased on D2.

So instead of spending the next hour looking through the thread at things to pick at, I'm just gonna base most of my thoughts on the vote summary: https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 80#p578080

Anak - Somebody else said it who I forget but they said Anak has been playing it safe the duration of the game and I can see truth in that. What does it mean though? idk. He did vote Rhazh that one time but I wouldn't put it past him as a person to vote Rhazh just for his attitude towards the game.
Bobithan - hey thats mee
Creature - Honestly don't have much to say on Creature.
Evilbunny - I'm probably biased against him because he's been accusing me this entire time, but it's been without any reason other than having a "feeling". Also found it kind of weird that he needed to mention along with his vote towards Onjit that it's not his fault, but then again Onjit followed the same reasoning and he was town so idk
Hostage - I don't trust him -- no reason though, since he's basically been absent this entire time
Maxi123 - Voted for Onjit for like no reason at all which is super suspicious to me.
Pyromaniac - Don't have much to say on Pyro either. I'm not entirely convinced Pyro is town but that's where he's leaning for me
Zoey2070 - Kinda odd how she avoided pretty much all of D2 until the very end when we were finalizing the vote.

So far Zoey & Maxi are sticking out to me as mafia with Anak & Evilbunny a bit behind. The rest of you I don't really have much of an opinion on.

There are my thoughts.

it wouldnt be smart of me to push stuff on zoey if both of us were mafia

but most of us seem to agree that zoey is possible mafia
ill make the first step i guess?
!vote Zoey2070

i8SwC8p.png

#417 2016-01-29 00:53:43

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

ps: ok lol nevermind the "but most of us seem to agree that zoey is possible mafia" part
but im not taking away my vote until theres legit reasons why she isnt

i8SwC8p.png

#418 2016-01-29 00:55:24

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

omg

iight so we cannot afford a mislynch and i'm pretty sure i've said this before but i am REALLY GOOD at forgetting this game
i'm kinda doing stuff so i won't be writing huge long posts but holy crap do NOT lynch me
at least not this early

#419 2016-01-29 00:56:10

Processor

Vote count:

Zoey2070 (1 vote by Maxi123)

5 (lynch) / 4 (no lynch) votes needed for majority.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#420 2016-01-29 00:58:08

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Zoey2070 wrote:

i'm kinda doing stuff so i won't be writing huge long posts but holy crap do NOT lynch me
at least not this early

We're all doing stuff lol it takes 5 minutes to check into the game.

#421 2016-01-29 00:59:19

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

That being said, we should probably wait to lynch..

Although Maxi has a point, It seems like a lot of us suspect zoey.

So, zoey, lets hear your defense. What can you say about your play style up to this point that would suggest that you AREN'T mafia?

#422 2016-01-29 01:05:37

Anak

And now for reads. I hope I'm doing this right as in all the mafia forum games I've played before, it's been rather more casual and we haven't ever really done things like this.

Bobithan
Creature
Evilbunny
Hostage
Maxi123 wrote:

He hasn't been in the game for long, however his behaviour seems pretty different to Calicara's? Calicara started off with acknowledging she was inactive, and, whilst no one else mentioned it at all, posted saying not to meta it. Seems kind of irrelevant if it was never brought up. Then when voted, she immediately called it rude. Despite Rhazh telling her he just wanted her to post, she still goes against it, and then votes him. I find this rather unnecessary as there wasn't much discussion to give either person a good read, despite that being what the vote prompted. Then unvotes Rhazh and votes Hostage, not explaining that either. If she wasn't out to kill anyone then why did she vote rather than just unvoting?
Then Maxi joins, unvotes Hostage, doesn't really have anything to say. Understandable. Favours voting onjit to get it over with? Not sure on that. Doesn't seem to understand the point of accusations. Then votes Onjit in favour of a majority vote, rather than any plausible reason (even though he claims to have read back).

Not much to say on Maxi, but compared with Calicara, he doesn't seem like he's town affiliated. All this togetherness speak seems forced, as if trying to pass for town so hardly.

Pyromaniac
Zoey2070

tl;dr I place suspicion mostly on:
Evilbunny
Pyro
Maxi (or Zoey? That's dubious though)

There! That was long.

#423 2016-01-29 01:06:09

Anak

Oops that was supposed to be a spoiler not a quote

#424 2016-01-29 01:15:14

Anak

So yes I agree with others should provide some readings, as she's been "too lazy" to before.
Maxi, your readings weren't very in depth. They didn't have that much more than just a couple of words. I wouldn't mind some good reasons for your thinking.
I don't think Evilbunny and Pyro have provided anything either?
@Creature sorry for that, typing that up took me a while

#425 2016-01-29 01:19:02

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Anak wrote:

then makes multiple sarcastic posts as soon as he gets voted in a childish manner.

I'll admit I was being annoyingly sarcastic, but Rhaz was just wrong and wasn't listening to common sense.

My voting changed due to the fact that I had lost credibility (because this forum has a crippling inability to separate sarcasm from seriousness) and decided that it would be better, for the time, to side with the majority.

I voted zoey purely because she voted me. I had no intention of keeping her as my vote. I'm used to site based mafia, where the days move a little faster and people take it a lot less seriously. (coughs)

I would ALSO like to point out one more time that Rhaz, the one who called me inexperienced, wasted an ENTIRE day of mafia targeting the wrong person, outed his role as a PR before trying to clear himself through other means, and then proceeded to SHOOT said innocent before dying.

AlphaJon1455011919581540

Board footer