Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#376 2016-01-26 06:24:00, last edited by Processor (2016-02-07 12:20:11)

RhazzleFrazzle

Re: Mafia 3: The Hunt for RhazzleFrazzle's Gun - Game Topic

This post breaks rule #7.

That's majority fyi.

#377 2016-01-26 09:38:11

Processor

Lynch! Night starts when I get back home.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#378 2016-01-26 16:04:57

Processor

Vote count:

ZeldaXD (Lynch!) (6 votes by Hostage, Evilbunny, Evilbunny, Onjit, Bobithan, Pyromaniac, Bobithan, Zoey2070, RhazzleFrazzle)
Onjit (1 vote by Bobithan, RhazzleFrazzle, Maxi123, Pyromaniac, Zoey2070, Bobithan)
Anak (0 votes)
Bobithan (0 votes by Onjit)
Creature (0 votes)
Evilbunny (0 votes by Onjit)
Hostage (0 votes by Zoey2070, Maxi123)
Maxi123 (0 votes by RhazzleFrazzle, Hostage)
Pyromaniac (0 votes by Zoey2070)
RhazzleFrazzle (0 votes by Maxi123, Onjit, Anak, Pyromaniac, Hostage)
Zoey2070 (0 votes by Pyromaniac, Creature)

No lynch (1 vote by ZeldaXD)

Not voting: Anak, Creature, Hostage

6 votes needed for majority. Majority reached! ZeldaXD will be lynched today!

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#379 2016-01-26 16:05:01

Processor

Day 2 ended!

ZeldaXD had enough of the finger pointing that was going in town. He has always been against violence and thought it would be better if no one was lynched. After putting down his vote, he went to take a nap. When he woke up, everyone was waiting for him. He quickly realized what had happened and noticed that he made a mistake. "I should have never voted...", he thought. But it was already too late. While he was being dragged out of his house, he yelled "I AM A CITIZEN", "PLEASE BELIEVE ME!", "YOU ARE ALL IDIOTS!!!", ... but no one wanted to listen. His last words were: "I HOPE THE MAFIA KILLS YOU ALL".

ZeldaXD was a Town Citizen. We found the following letter in his pockets:

ZeldaXD wrote:

Dear friends,
Today I died. I was either lynched by the town or murdered by the mafia in some dark place. I leave all that I own to my cat Guppy.
If I was murdered by the mafia, I would like to point at Zoey2070 and Hostage, since they're the only ones I've said something about so far.
Goodbye cruel world, see you in hell; ZeldaXD

The night is coming, and after this long day everyone decides to get some sleep. Night ends in ~50 hours at 28.01.2016 5:00:00 PM UTC.

#380 2016-01-28 18:00:06

Processor

All night actions are now locked in.

#381 2016-01-28 19:00:00

Processor

Day 3 begins!

This morning Onjit doesn't show up in town, so we go to check up on them. What we find isn't so pleasant. Onjit is lying on the floor, dead. Blood is everywhere and there is a bullet wound in his chest. Clearly the work of a Vigilante!

There is not much going on in his room, so we conclude that he was an ordinary Town Citizen. On his desk we find a post-it note saying:

Onjit wrote:

What a wonderfully convincing narrative Rhaz created!

Uh oh.

So we leave Onjit to ask RhazzleFrazzle about this, but... well... we find him dead as well. Yuck.

He was stabbed just like Jonathan1003 which makes us believe that this was the doing of the Mafia.
In his room we find lots of books, a cup of coffee, some bullets and a gun, a letter and some money. He was definitely the Town Vigilente.

This is the letter we found:

RhazzleFrazzle wrote:

Alright Town I revealed that I was the Vig, but what I didn't reveal is that I'm absolutely terrible as this role. I debated whether or not to shoot anyone tonight, because if I hit Town it costs Town a mislynch. I decided I was confident enough on 3 players not being Mafia (Bobithan Creature and Pyromaniac), so it would statistically be a 50/50 shot of hitting Mafia, and Evilbunny and Onjit may share an alignment, but not necessarily. If I hit one of the two and they're Town, that sacrifices a mislynch to lower the number of suspects Town has. I've decided I'll take the risky route and shoot Onjit, and after rereading their interactions to my accusations I would only confirm the other as Town if one flips Town. I'm less inclined to see them both as Mafia at this point, but I wouldn't ignore the possibility.

Pyro is so obviously Town it's not even funny, and Creature and Bobithan seem Town enough to trust. Maxi may be scum, but I'd give him some time to catch up before reading him. Anak is a player that's worth looking into as well. Hostage is hard to read, since I'm not sure whether his play is scum or inexperience.

If Onjit is Mafia, keep an eye on Evilbunny. If Onjit is Town, Evilbunny is most likely Town as well. If Onjit survives, that means that he was jailed instead of me, and chances are Mafia wouldn't protect a Town from being Vigged unless they were pulling some retarded gambit, so lynch him if he survives.

It's very unfortunate to see two town members die in the same night. It seems like the mafia were able to use the fear amongst the town members to their advantage and get ZeldaXD and Onjit killed without getting their own hands dirty.

Town is now one mislynch away from losing the game. Lynch wisely.

Day 3 will end in 98 hours at 01.02.16 08:00 PM UTC or as soon as majority is reached. To reach a vote majority, you need 5 votes. To reach a no lynch majority, you need 4 votes.

#382 2016-01-28 19:05:52

Evilbunny

Ok so rhaz didn't actually use his will to dictate who he wants to have his stuff.
Can I have his gun?

Evilbunny (in cursive)

Wooted by:

#383 2016-01-28 19:07:29

Processor

Evilbunny receives the gun of RhazzleFrazzle. It unfortunately doesn't include any bullets.

#384 2016-01-28 19:19:18

Evilbunny

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile neat
sadly I lost the only two people I thought for sure were innocent last night
we can't mess this lynch up

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#385 2016-01-28 20:02:01

Hostage
Banned
Website

Jtbc im not trying to be undrr the radar,ive used up my internet data and ill post just enough to not get prodded

35fa6ee9efa7e42687d426ffeba72dbdb9a95cbfb7d221d698ca2146feebab7c.jpg

#386 2016-01-28 20:14:31

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

welp
0/10

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#387 2016-01-28 20:33:36

Creature

Sorry for not having too much time for this.

I noticed we're now 5 town vs 3 mafia, so we're on a MyLo (Mislynch and Lose), but if we don't lynch anyone, we're going to a LyLo (Lynch or Lose). Not lynching anyone is not a bad idea, take a look at the advantages:
- 4 more IRL days of discussion before striking down the hammer.
- A possible mafia kill information.
- Less suspects.
- Mislynching has exact the same result in both MyLo and LyLo situation, specially with vigilante and kidnapper dead.

So far my small thoughts are (counting from Day 2):

Anak: Hasn't been contributing much, was quick to get on the wagon against Rhazh and didn't provide much reasoning. Can't really say much because Anak wasn't active enough.

Bobithan: Yes, he's showing town traits, but I am not really inclined in auto-trusting him. What I like about him is that he actually gives a proper reasoning for who he's voting.

Calicara/Maxi123: I don't like how Calicara defended herself against a single pressure vote, she had the same behavior as a Chihuahua being poked with a stick. Was also quick at voting Rhazh. Her replacer, Maxi123, isn't doing much other than giving excuses.

Evilbunny: I don't consider him town because he was stated as alligned to Onjit, who was town. When he was accused, he tried to push the accusation on someone else (me), later proposed to lynch ZeldaXD just for "inactivity"

Hostage: I have a feeling Hostage is like this every game, not contributing at all, lurking, voting without a reason and not taking the game seriously. It'd be good if we could vote if a player should be replaced. I am going to wait his replacer say something. Needlessly to say, his posts are mostly useless.

Pyromaniac: He's also showing good town traits, actually gave a proper reasoning for suspecting Rhazh unlike others, was active in discussions and was giving some reads.

Zoey2070: Let me see what she did so far: Posted fluff, defended Calicara without a proper reason and was also quick to vote Hostage and Pyromaniac, again without a proper reason. I didn't see much contribution from her.

So far, I am seeing this scum team:
Anak
Calicara/Maxi123
Zoey2070

Although, It'll probably change. I say we should share some, not the entire list, of our reads here. Don't be afraid to point out someone as scum, as long you have a proper reasoning, we're going to see.

This is a false statement.

#388 2016-01-28 20:35:28

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Well I hate to say I told you so...

Oh wait, no I don't!!!

Pyromaniac wrote:

If we lynch today, however, and are wrong, the mafia are two steps ahead of us and we'll STILL know nothing. Mislynching today might actually put us behind.

Pyromaniac wrote:

THIS IS WHAT I WAS SAYING. Why is it so hard to believe that Rhaz is making this up? Or is just flat wrong?

Pyromaniac wrote:

The reason this is important is because it's suspicious to claim so early without trying every other option. He could've been like "oh heh they won't kill me if I claim vigilante!"
I realize that he'll die tonight regardless (and if he doesn't he's guaranteed mafia and real vigilante is an idiot) so it's a non issue but it's still worth noting

Pyromaniac wrote:

Unless we mislynch and kill a townie, in which case the mafia benefits...x2

Wooted by:

#389 2016-01-28 20:40:52

Evilbunny

Creature wrote:

Evilbunny: I don't consider him town because he was stated as alligned to Onjit, who was town. When he was accused, he tried to push the accusation on someone else (me), later proposed to lynch ZeldaXD just for "inactivity"

mofo

Creature wrote:

I am lynching anyone who isn't talking at all. First, they won't make difference because they aren't helping at all. Second, they're just trying to get less attention and making our readings harder.

Also I wasn't pushing an accusation, I was trying to break the accusation by pointing out the flaws in it.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#390 2016-01-28 20:43:05

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

That out of the way, I should think that we ignore Rhaz' will.

There's a tiny **** chance we can still salvage this. (Because we lynched. Even though I said that we shouldn't because we didn't know anything. But then Bobithan got all sassy.)

That actually makes me suspect Bobithan. He was very pushy for a lynch and ignored reasoning that supported not voting. He did defend Rhaz, but that could've been because he knew that Rhaz wasn't mafia, and therefore knew that he would look like a strong town if Rhaz's role was revealed.

Zoey trigger voted me yesterday, which like Creature said is scummy. She hasn't really contributed much, either. But she also didn't jump on the Rhaz train like a mafia member might have (given the fact that a mafia would've known that Rhaz was town).

Anak flip flopped hard the other day. This makes it hard to read. He has been playing very safe, which as Rhaz refused to let go, is often what a mafia does. I'm slightly suspicious of him.

I have no idea about Maxi tbh.

I'm with creature about Hostage.

I almost trust Creature, but feel like he could be lying. But its not likely..

I guess I'm going with:

Bobithan
Anak
???

#391 2016-01-28 20:46:05

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Also does anybody know why the hell Rhaz decided that Evilbunny and Onjit were a pair?

#392 2016-01-28 20:49:31

Evilbunny

RhazzleFrazzle wrote:

Evilbunny+Onjit:
I'm putting these two together because I see similarities in their playstyles, and also a connection between the two. Both are inactive, but Evilbunny says he's busy IRL and Onjit is asleep during most of the discussion. Evilbunny opened D1 by saying inactives should be lynched, but isn't the most active himself. He opened D2 by commenting on my tone, however it hardly seems like he's hunting my alignment. I'm not sure how it's "sketchy", for someone not to leave an impression on you. Evilbunny's biggest target is Zelda, and I feel like his "I hate to believe Rhazh is Town" comment is him being dissapointed that he couldn't safely push my lynch. Onjit shows extremely similar reads. He accusees me at first, and immediatly goes to Zelda. The mentality I see in the two shows that they want to jump on the bandwagons for "Rhazh is scum for his aggression", and "lynch the inactives". Their push against Zelda completely disregards the difference between flaking and lurking, and I feel it may be their backup mislynch.

because he wanted too basically.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#393 2016-01-28 20:50:58

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

tbh he basically wasted an entire day and made everything more confusing >.<

Wooted by:

#394 2016-01-28 21:08:59

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Creature wrote:

Calicara/Maxi123: I don't like how Calicara defended herself against a single pressure vote, she had the same behavior as a Chihuahua being poked with a stick. Was also quick at voting Rhazh. Her replacer, Maxi123, isn't doing much other than giving excuses.

uh, can you list the excuses?

im suspecting zoey

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#395 2016-01-28 21:16:24

Creature

maxi123 wrote:
Creature wrote:

uh, can you list the excuses?

im suspecting zoey

http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 25#p577925
http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 34#p577934

There, almirite.

Btw, why are you suspecting Zoey?

I suggest you take a look at all pages and come with something decent.
TIP: Go to profile > display and set the number of posts per page to 75, it'll help.

This is a false statement.

#396 2016-01-28 21:44:50

Anak

I'll post my responses/reads later I'm just a bit busy right now

#397 2016-01-28 21:46:15

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

when i woke up today my first thought was that maxi was mafia
now i ain't claimin to have ESP but i have had some pretty freaky experiences with random guesses

danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]

#398 2016-01-28 21:46:36

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

also i'll post some actual decent content/some reads eventually
soon
not right now

#399 2016-01-28 21:57:48

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

maxi123 wrote:

ok hello guys
can someone tell me whats going on and who's considered scum
not feeling like reading 13 pages :/
also i see i have a vote placed on hostage, so
!unvote

maxi123 wrote:

well ive read through 11 pages (kind-of), gave up after
all i can say is that you all pretty much turned this into anarchy, rhazzle seemed like the initiator of this chaos
look at the vote count, theres 4 choices with 1 vote and 1 choice with 2 votes...

uh... where do i look at
what am i excusing here
not sure what your point is

Creature wrote:

I suggest you take a look at all pages and come with something decent.
TIP: Go to profile > display and set the number of posts per page to 75, it'll help.

ive read all pages (well almost)
guess ill re-read zoey's posts tho
for now i suspect her just cus of that 'welp 0/10' but im probably wrong

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#400 2016-01-28 23:06:36

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

going through each post:

actually just disregard most of this since it's early stuff and i gave up in favor of overviewing whatever day yesterday was
the rhazh debacle: an overview

overall...
i'm gonna say that hostage just sucks at mafia, which if he IS mafia is a really 10/10 job because his inexperience helps

onjit was practically TRYING to get killed for whatever reason instead of trying to clear himself

so my scum reads are:
pyro, evilbunny, creature
maybe maxi or anak

altho i'm kind of switching on creature/anak. anak for laying super low and creature for the "lynch the inactives" and voting me up with no reason

basically the reason i never voted rhazh is because i know he sux SO BAD at forum mafia so figured this was gonna be a huge oopsy-dayZ

tl;dr: why is anak so anaktive (unactive. it's a great pun i'm sorry)

idk i think we should go with pyro or EB but dasjsutme

AlphaJon1455011919581540

Board footer