Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#201 2016-01-24 14:36:17

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Re: Mafia 3: The Hunt for RhazzleFrazzle's Gun - Game Topic

You're "appaulled" (it's appalled, by the way), that I would accuse you of lying in a game literally based on lying?

How dare I!

Let's not be over dramatic.

---

Also, I don't know if you realize but you're turning everyone against you. Hostage was defending you and then you YELLED AT HIM, and made him change his vote.

Also your post in response to me was WAY too sassy so now there is no way I am unvoting.

#202 2016-01-24 14:39:08

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Also, like I said, mafia is ALL about lying. So defending yourself by saying "you have a code" or whatever is ****.

Maybe I'm giving you too much credit, but it just seems like an experienced player would try to defy expectations by being super involved in the town.

Either that, or you're just being annoying.

#203 2016-01-24 14:39:15

Calicara

I'm not gonna be belligerent here and let Rhaz die just because he was being a little aggressive. And the fact that people are jumping on kill train makes me more sus that Rhaz is town. I'm not not out to kill anyone here.

!unvote
!vote hostage

tgA1y17.jpg
I am obsessed with Steven Universe

#204 2016-01-24 14:41:03

Processor

Vote count:

RhazzleFrazzle (L-2) (4 votes by Onjit, Anak, Pyromaniac, Hostage)
Hostage (2 votes by Zoey2070, Calicara)
Calicara (1 vote by RhazzleFrazzle)
Onjit (1 vote by Bobithan)
No lynch (1 vote by ZeldaXD)

6 votes needed for majority

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#205 2016-01-24 16:03:27

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

So you vote hostage.... Because of what? A joke based on the fact that Zooey has been mafia twice in a row?

Seems like sound logic to me!

#206 2016-01-24 16:04:31

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

And people are jumping on the kill train because he's being suspicious.

#207 2016-01-24 16:05:47

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

And I'd just like to point out the irony in saying you're not out to kill anyone right before saying "lynch hostage"

#208 2016-01-24 16:43:55

RhazzleFrazzle

Pyro I was saying don't hammer, not don't vote? Bringing me to L-1 is an easy way for Mafia to just come in and end the day early with a nice mislynch. Also you clearly didn't read my last post against him.

Now since I've been put to L-1, I don't feel like I have any other choice but to break my own rule. Take a guess as to what role would be extra aggressive with scum hunting?

I am the Vigilante. I decided not to shoot last night, but Hostage probably would have made a nice policy shot to remove a possibility of an easy mislynch on him. I didn't want to reveal so soon, but I need these votes off of me.

#209 2016-01-24 17:04:46

RhazzleFrazzle

Pyromaniac wrote:

You're "appaulled" (it's appalled, by the way), that I would accuse you of lying in a game literally based on lying?

How dare I!

Let's not be over dramatic.

---

Also, I don't know if you realize but you're turning everyone against you. Hostage was defending you and then you YELLED AT HIM, and made him change his vote.

Also your post in response to me was WAY too sassy so now there is no way I am unvoting.

I'm "appalled" that you would accuse me of doing something immoral like that. There's a few things that could work for Mafia that are considered immoral, like lying about irl occupations to explain thread dodging (Sorry I wasn't on earlier I was at my mom's funeral). Lying to new players on how to play the game right is something I wouldn't do as any alignment.

You didn't read why I voted Hostage. His post said that if we lynch me we lose "my reads", but he isn't even considering the possibility of me being Mafia. The way he came off makes me feel like he knows I'm Town.

#210 2016-01-24 18:53:19

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

good god rhaz, this isn't a discussion on morality. Its a game where one side HAS to lie to win. Its not immoral, its smart playing.

And I read what you said to Hostage. I saw that he was thinking you were town and a valuable asset and then you yelled at him until he wanted to lynch you lmao

#211 2016-01-24 18:54:58

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Also why would you reveal a PR, even if (especially if) you're about to die? You realize that now you're going to die regardless of whether or not the votes come off of you?

it looks like a ploy to me

#212 2016-01-24 18:55:53

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

And for the record I was talking to Calicara in the posts after hers.

#213 2016-01-24 19:07:08

Bobithan

In defense of Rhazh...

1. You can easily just check out the mafiascum wiki to look up common tells and playstyles to disprove Rhazh; he knows that, which is why he wouldn't try to lie about things like that. Sure, the game is about lying, but lying about things that you literally could just look up would be a bad play for anybody.
2. If he lives to the night he'll be able to get a shot off before getting killed and possibly kill scum, which is better than just dying today.

aka towwl

#214 2016-01-24 19:12:57

RhazzleFrazzle

Pyromaniac wrote:

Also why would you reveal a PR, even if (especially if) you're about to die? You realize that now you're going to die regardless of whether or not the votes come off of you?

it looks like a ploy to me

My god this is one of the most braindead posts I've seen all game. I'm not even scumreading Pyro honestly because he looks more like a VI than anything. Pyro misleading new players on how to play a game is something I'd consider taking your scum play too far. Ffs I'm going to college to become a teacher, I'd never do that. I don't think anyone who uses a tactic like that should be playing this game anyways.

#215 2016-01-24 19:17:22

Anak

Unrelated but Rhazh why do you keep analysing posts and referring to people as if they're not there.

#216 2016-01-24 19:18:17

RhazzleFrazzle

Anak wrote:

Unrelated but Rhazh why do you keep analysing posts and referring to people as if they're not there.

Sometimes I directly address a player, other times I just say my thoughts for the entire game to read.

#217 2016-01-24 19:20:20

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

what the heck did i wake up to

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#218 2016-01-24 19:22:47

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

ok but how is my post "braindead"?

If you're going to school to be a teacher you may want to work on not attacking the intellect of someone when trying to explain something, and ya know, actually explain it.

Let me explain MY thoughts.

I was just asking what your reasoning for revealing yourself was? I was just thinking that if you reveal that you're vigilante, the mafia is obviously going to target you. Yeah, sure, you may squeeze off a shot and get one of them (if you're lucky), but you'll still die.

However, you COULD have just tried to clear yourself through other measures (like, idk, maybe not yelling at everyone) and NOT revealed that you are one of the most powerful town roles.

----

That's all assuming you're town. If you are mafia you could be putting on this ridiculous "I would NEVER lie in a **** game of mafia" **** to try to trick people.

Then you claim vigilante to try to shock people into unvoting for you. Does this not make sense?

---

@Bobithan-yeah obviously we could just look that up but I was just brainstorming.

#219 2016-01-24 19:28:00

RhazzleFrazzle

Pyromaniac wrote:

ok but how is my post "braindead"?

If you're going to school to be a teacher you may want to work on not attacking the intellect of someone when trying to explain something, and ya know, actually explain it.

Let me explain MY thoughts.

I was just asking what your reasoning for revealing yourself was? I was just thinking that if you reveal that you're vigilante, the mafia is obviously going to target you. Yeah, sure, you may squeeze off a shot and get one of them (if you're lucky), but you'll still die.

However, you COULD have just tried to clear yourself through other measures (like, idk, maybe not yelling at everyone) and NOT revealed that you are one of the most powerful town roles. You think I wouldn't try that first? If I get to L-1 I'd rather play it safe to avoid the mislynch on myself.

----

That's all assuming you're town. If you are mafia you could be putting on this ridiculous "I would NEVER lie in a bimpsing game of mafia" horse kisses :^) to try to trick people. Claiming Vigilante as Mafia in this setup would be retarded. If I were lying the real Vig could counterclaim/shoot me tonight.

Then you claim vigilante to try to shock people into unvoting for you. Does this not make sense? Well yeah because lynching the Vigilante D2 isn't the most helpful thing.

---

@Bobithan-yeah obviously we could just look that up but I was just brainstorming. Is this you admitting that it was nothing more than a crazed conspiracy theory on my play?

#220 2016-01-24 19:29:21

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

You DIDN'T try to clear yourself through "not yelling at everyone". You literally did the opposite. You MADE people vote for you.

Either way you're gonna die so bye

#221 2016-01-24 19:35:49

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

and a "crazed conspiracy theory"? Really? What is with people on this forum and being melodramatic?

I wasn't admitting anything, other than that I was doing exactly what we're supposed to do in mafia. Discussing possible suspicions.

Holy damn you're being difficult.

#222 2016-01-24 19:37:01

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

i just read every post and i STILL have no idea what is going on except idk man
now i'm p suspicious of pyro

also seriously rhazh, assuming you're not lying about being vig, why did u try to tell ppl not to vote for u when you had half majority? like, really aggressively. that's not going to help you at all.

!unvote
!vote pyromaniac

also good thing about this is now we can probably figure out who mafia is based on how quick they were to vote rhazh

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#223 2016-01-24 19:38:09

Processor

Vote count:

RhazzleFrazzle (L-2) (4 votes by Onjit, Anak, Pyromaniac, Hostage)
Calicara (1 vote by RhazzleFrazzle)
Hostage (1 vote by Calicara)
Onjit (1 vote by Bobithan)
Pyromaniac (1 vote by Zoey2070)
No lynch (1 vote by ZeldaXD)

6 votes needed for majority

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#224 2016-01-24 19:40:42

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

ok everybody vote me

#225 2016-01-24 19:41:50

RhazzleFrazzle

Zoey2070 wrote:

i just read every post and i STILL have no idea what is going on except idk man
now i'm p suspicious of pyro

also seriously rhazh, assuming you're not lying about being vig, why did u try to tell ppl not to vote for u when you had half majority? like, really aggressively. that's not going to help you at all.

!unvote
!vote pyromaniac

also good thing about this is now we can probably figure out who mafia is based on how quick they were to vote rhazh

A lot of Pyro's accusations towards me came while I was at the movies, and I wasn't able to respond very well on my phone. Revealing was a decision I made when I realized how many votes there were against me. Also I'd take that vote off. I'm leaning more towards Pyro being a Town VI than scum. Calicara and Hostage are still my top two scum picks.

AlphaJon1455011919581540

Board footer