Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-12-19 22:05:11

supersmarthead

Energy cap and earning

Something that has really been getting on my nerves lately is something to do with energy. I will get on in the morning, and get my daily energy of 150 or whatever. Great! Except that it doesn't go anywhere because my energy was already full. Same goes for campaign rewards. I have racked up around 500 energy that I can't spend because my energy was already full. Why not just add the energy on top of what I already have, even if it means going over the limit? Or a tab where I can redeem energy I have earned in campaigns and daily rewards after I spend the energy I have, to make room for new energy. Otherwise, the daily bonuses do nothing for me.

Wooted by:

#2 2015-12-19 22:13:18

Luka504

Re: Energy cap and earning

Deal with it.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#3 2015-12-19 22:22:06, last edited by Schlog (2015-12-19 22:22:25)

Schlog

spend it first dummy
then maybe you won't need to worry about wasting it

Wooted by:

#4 2015-12-19 22:52:39

octodecillion
Formerly strider

Spend your energy before you go to sleep and when you wake up.
If you sleep for 8 hours you should only have around 192 energy when you wake up in the morning.

#5 2015-12-21 04:05:13

Badoosh
EE Homeboy
Website

I have no idea why this hasn't been fixed. Despite what people say about how having 500/200 energy defeats the purpose of max energy, keep in mind:

1. That it stops accumulating at that point, the user gets no more energy added on from the timer.

2. If you think that they're cheating the system by winning a ton of campaigns to get 1000000/200 energy, they're not. That's the energy reward that they were advertised to get. People with higher max energy get the luxury of accumulating lots of energy without having to log on daily/beat campaigns, do they really need the added benefit of being the only ones who benefit from beating campaigns and logging on daily?

In fact, how is telling people that they were given 500 energy for beating a campaign when they in fact earn zero energy a good thing? How does it make people feel like they've been rewarded instead of ripped off in favor of old EE veterans? How does this live up to Nou's statement of "what you see is what you get" in explaining campaign rewards?

Are there any plans from the staff to amend this issue, or are we just going to keep telling new players to deal it?

#6 2015-12-21 10:03:06

Gosha

Just add a button for daily rewards
"Collect now" and "collect later"
If you not collect daily reward for 24 hours - you lose it

#7 2015-12-22 19:30:00, last edited by supersmarthead (2015-12-22 19:59:41)

supersmarthead

Goshanoob wrote:

Just add a button for daily rewards
"Collect now" and "collect later"
If you not collect daily reward for 24 hours - you lose it

That would be great. Same for campaign rewards.

Badoosh wrote:

I have no idea why this hasn't been fixed. Despite what people say about how having 500/200 energy defeats the purpose of max energy, keep in mind:

1. That it stops accumulating at that point, the user gets no more energy added on from the timer.

2. If you think that they're cheating the system by winning a ton of campaigns to get 1000000/200 energy, they're not. That's the energy reward that they were advertised to get. People with higher max energy get the luxury of accumulating lots of energy without having to log on daily/beat campaigns, do they really need the added benefit of being the only ones who benefit from beating campaigns and logging on daily?

In fact, how is telling people that they were given 500 energy for beating a campaign when they in fact earn zero energy a good thing? How does it make people feel like they've been rewarded instead of ripped off in favor of old EE veterans? How does this live up to Nou's statement of "what you see is what you get" in explaining campaign rewards?

Are there any plans from the staff to amend this issue, or are we just going to keep telling new players to deal it?

Exactly. That is my point, and maybe the staff will respond.

#8 2015-12-22 21:15:13, last edited by Br0k3n (2015-12-22 21:15:25)

Br0k3n

supersmarthead wrote:

[...] Or a tab where I can redeem energy I have earned in campaigns and daily rewards after I spend the energy I have. [...]

totally not suggested (i admit it i really love self-advertising myself like this ;_;)

?type=online&name=br0k3n ?type=lastlogin&name=br0k3n ?type=loginstreak&name=br0k3n

76561198080960604.png

#9 2015-12-22 21:40:43

Nou

Badoosh wrote:

We never said "deal with it". We'll get to it eventually, don't worry.

No u.

Wooted by: (2)

#10 2015-12-23 04:29:45

supersmarthead

Nou wrote:
Badoosh wrote:

We never said "deal with it". We'll get to it eventually, don't worry.

I just wanted to be sure the staff knew about it. Will it come with the removal of BC?

supersmarthead1450841385569533

Board footer