Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-11-27 00:06:03

plancakes

Pushable and gravity affected blocks.

The reason why this would be useful is that players could create puzzles, and new types of game modes like capture the flag. this would also allow timers with out having to make accounts to sit in your world to activate a key every 20 seconds or so. There blocks would be affected by gravity, like if they were on a gravity arrow, it would push them in that direction. there could be different varieties so that is can only be pushed by people of one team color, or only fall through certain blocks like block gates. these block could also be used for activating keys. This would be great fun for mini games like capture the flag, like when one key gets activated by a block, one team falls in a bunch of spikes and the game resets.

ign: qwerty402

#2 2015-11-27 15:22:33

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Re: Pushable and gravity affected blocks.

This has been suggested millions of times for years. But I still want this. But the truth still is that for this to be implemented the game needs to have a new layer as well as a big change to physics engine and all that sums up to tons of work..

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by:

#3 2015-12-03 02:19:33

cpcrabs

Re: Pushable and gravity affected blocks.

maxi123 wrote:

This has been suggested millions of times for years. But I still want this. But the truth still is that for this to be implemented the game needs to have a new layer as well as a big change to physics engine and all that sums up to tons of work..

I know nothing about coding so I'm probably wrong but, could they not make the pushable gravity effected blocks be almost the same as smileys? Like, a smiley if effected by gravity. So, just make the block an afk smiley. Maybe. Okay. Not really. Ehhh.

17 i think

cpcrabs1449105573563588

Board footer